Have seen my wicked ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Arrrrgh,

it be brought to me attention that me seeing things all wrong. There be nothing wrong with families. The more people ye have the bigger ye are adn the more damage ye can do. Even a nooby turtle (like meself) can support players, attack with other family members and overpower those that oppose hugging. ie: internals, people that quit, noobies, even other tribes where there members just become innactive. The "secret plan" was just a plan to spread love not war. It took a long time fer this pirate to see where me went wrong and me want to apoligize fer stirring the pot about how mw hate families. Me nay hate families me was just confused (like chaos is about his sexuality at times) but seroiusly...me is here to hug and hop that Core brings us aboard as sisters and we can hug the south... Me is personally going to each out to all noobs and good players alike to unite and family up. There are enough barbs and people that have quit to lats a long time.. lets just clean up the world of those people.. they are the ones that make this game really no fun. They quit and leave a bunch of troops in those villas.... good clean kills so me ODA goes up and plus me get a great village me nay have to build up.
Everyone...... me arms are open.......hugs all around :)

DeletedUser66683

*FACEPALM* LOL but gives Trav a BIG BIG HUG!!!!!!! LMFAO

DeletedUser

Alright,we get it,you don't like families.No need to repeat yourself every feckin day.

DeletedUser

What a pathetic attempt at sarcasm. Get some new insults pal. These ones are as old as tw

Status
Not open for further replies.