Have you heard?

DeletedUser

Greetings World 46!

Have you heard?

The long time Sister tribes of TSL and Skill?, respectively ~TSL~ and Skill!, have decided to break away from their families!

Now, both sister tribes having declared war on TSL and Skill?, who will win this war? How long will it take before these top tribes dare to noble the villages of ~TSL~ and Skill!? What horror awaits the weak-minded that cower in fear, as the sister tribes build up their forces?

~TSL~ and Skill! have a history behind them... it was no easy decision for either tribe to declare war. Skill! in particular was heartbroken :icon_cry:, I was heartbroken when that dinosaur tore Skill? and Skill! apart. I loved Skill?. I never thought that such a terrifying thing would happen, I never thought we would be betrayed so cruelly. For a long time I thought that it could not have been Skill?'s fault, and that the dinosaur was the only one whom I could blame. But yesterday it became apparent to me that when that purple dinosaur told me that they loved ricfirefighter more than me, he was right. :icon_evil: But I'll get you all for that. I'll make up for the fact I didn't go to Winter Formal this year by rimming you all!

~TSL~'s reason for separating was not as emotional, but truely important to the tribe's leader, Fire ruler. She felt that TSL was limiting her tribe's true potential. It was TSL's huggles, their inviting ways, that worried her. Was that tribe really the best option as sister tribe taking into consideration the vast expansion which Fire ruler had already conquered? Her answer to this question was no! And now she vows to destroy TSL.

Today, ~TSL~ and Skill! have declared each other allies, and will fight together to take down these larger, imposing tribes. Without fear, we believe we are capable. We shall take down these enemies of ours, and forever rule this world!

Regards,
BunnehRulu

DeletedUser84663

we have sisters? :icon_eek::icon_eek:

I better go board up my windows and hide under the bed... I CAN'T BEAT MY SISTER!!! AAAAHHHHH

can we have some war stats?

DeletedUser93439

Lol, this is lame, you can barely attack them because of the huge morale difference

DeletedUser97481

you better be scared, ~tsl~is comming for you, and when we come for you, no one escapes unscathed.

DeletedUser

someone loves me??? guess they haven't talked to my exwife. lol

DeletedUser97481

aww operon you blocked me ingame, you that scared of me?

DeletedUser

TSL has offered us peace. I have decided to accept. ^^ however that won't interfere with our war against Skill?!

Bunneh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On second thought I declare war again! You think Id fall for a trick like that???

DeletedUser97481

tsl offered peace to us as well, i however reject, until they promise never to noble in my lands again and return all villas taken from my lands i will not accept peace.

The Resurrection

How is this thread still open?

Personal guess....Shadow and Cimm have restarted and here we are?

DeletedUser97481

hey now it's an honest to goodness war thread just as any other is, just because we arent huge doesnt mean we get silenced. i mean really that'd be a complete double standard.

besides get a sense of humor. skill? has one...or are you from tsl? because tbh they have no sense of humor.

DeletedUser

hey now it's an honest to goodness war thread just as any other is, just because we arent huge doesnt mean we get silenced. i mean really that'd be a complete double standard.

besides get a sense of humor. skill? has one...or are you from tsl? because tbh they have no sense of humor.

Yeah he's Andymak... not too bad, but indeed in TSL.