Have you heard?

DeletedUser

Can I join your tribe? Either one.. it doesnt matter... I just have had enough of the tribal hugz!!!

DeletedUser84663

Can I join your tribe? Either one.. it doesnt matter... I just have had enough of the tribal hugz!!!
aaawwww.... group hug for the road??

group-hug-gay.jpg

DeletedUser

Swordalchemist eh? Invite sent ;) if it's an act of war to invite a member of your tribe then let a new war begin!

DeletedUser

haha you kill them bunneh to bad I am not playing that world or i would create and send a 20k spear nuke to hit them with. Man would that be a slap in their face!

DeletedUser97481

Peace

This is to say ~tsl~ has officially made peace with both tsl and skill? Skill? are great warriors who battled fiercly and ~tsl~ bows down to their greatness.

TSL on the other hand, made no attempts in fighting and instead ran like frightened lil bunnies offering peace the day after war was declared once that was declined a short time later they re-extended there offer of peace. They obviously knew what a loss ~tsl~ was to them. we shall not be sister tribes ever again as ~tsl~ refuses to align themselves with player who are obviously so weak and unskilled.

~tsl~ would like to extend their hand in friendship to skill?

Last edited by a moderator: