Haven't pinder bashed for a while so...

DeletedUser

I was in TW before they were even TW . You know nothing. Shut your mouth, you have no skills. Who are you? you have no status. You know nothing yet you run your bladder on these forums. You have no stats you are nothing. shut your mouth and learn from proven players. You are ----- nothing, but trash talk. Learn the history of this world before you open your mouth. You know nothing about crusader knights. Who are you? Work your way up the ranks then you can talk to me junior.

Pinder OWNED u

DeletedUser

Not really. He should have stopped after the first two sentences. Would have come off much more level-headed, and I know personally I would have respected him more if he had.

The rest of his post is kind of like 'Oh look at me, I'm a fairy princess. I'm the best.' Just because 1921 is one of most pathetic forum trolls to ever rear his ugly head on these forums does not mean you should stoop to his level.

DeletedUser

Congrats Stiker de Grey.
There has been some extremely rapid growth on that account over the last two weeks - perhaps troops are spread a little thin, especially seeing the slow world speed?

DeletedUser

I believe I have been over this several times already. I did mail Dom and tell her it was inevitable that we are going to war E= and it would be counterproductive to try and take villages behind half a k of E= as it would be nearly impossible to keep them. Legion had prior knowledge that IFY knew about their op. I was given info out of E='s forums that stated they would be stacking the k44 IFY villages. That was the breaking point. I made the call to hit E= instead of wasting our nukes on IFY and weakening ourselves against E= in the long run. Was I afraid of attacking IFY? Hell no, I have never been afraid of attacking anyone and neither has anyone in HAWKS. I doubt any other tribe currently in the world could hold as strong in a two on one fight like the HAWKS have.

HAWKS for the win!

Repinski

It doesn't matter if the enemy knows about your Op, an Op that large with that much planning you guys should have done a lot of damage to IFY even without Hawks helping you despite the fact that he was stacked. When you do that much planning it isn't worth it to just trow it out, especially if it is that big of an Op.

I guess the morale of this rant it the following points:

1) It is understandable that they still went through with the Op despite the fact that we (When I say we I am refering to Who?) knew about it due to the fact of the amount of force that was supposed to be behind the Op and all the planning that went into it.

2) Despite the fact that IFY was stacked and online for the majority of the Op you guys should have still done a lot more damage to him then you actually did even though Hawks backed out.

3) Hawkies you had no room to back out of that Op, due to the scale of the Op it was actually counter productive for you not to have taken place in it because of the fact that even with IFY stacked you should have taken him out with the amount of force that was supposed to be behind the Op.

I have spoken my mind on this matter, do with my opinion what you want but it will not change.

DeletedUser

All of the IFY villages we were supposed to take were on the other side of E=. The war with E= started and there was nothing that could be done about it. I did mail Dom and inform her the op wont happen on our end with the war with E= starting.

I really dont see how this old argument keeps coming up.

Repinski

If you would have taken what you were supposed to, Who? wouldn't have been able to recover from a blow like that IMO. We probably would have lost the K and then you could have taken E=MC² Ks with more ease because you would have been attacking them from both sides.

DeletedUser

If you would have taken what you were supposed to, Who? wouldn't have been able to recover from a blow like that IMO. We probably would have lost the K and then you could have taken E=MC² Ks with more ease because you would have been attacking them from both sides.

There was no way it was going to be more than a handful of Hawks involved in that IFY op to begin with...the war with E was starting up...and that handful was only going to be sending maybe a handful of nukes each. You really think that would have made much difference? No it wouldn't have.

And at this point what difference does it make? Who? is no more. It's members live on to fight again another day in Legion.

Repinski

Who? is no more. It's members live on to fight again another day in Legion.

Just because I am an ass I am going to disprove this. Clicky!
I would like to direct your attention to 07th November 2009 - 10:00:02 and 22nd February 2010 - 16:00:02.

Not all of Who? is in LEGION. If that was the case I would also be in LEGION. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Just because I am an ass I am going to disprove this. Clicky!
I would like to direct your attention to 07th November 2009 - 10:00:02 and 22nd February 2010 - 16:00:02.

Not all of Who? is in LEGION. If that was the case I would also be in LEGION. :icon_cool:

You do realize how silly this detail is and in No way refutes the bigger picture of the point I was making, I hope?

DeletedUser

Obviously you guys knew we were taking his villages, now you guys are going to stack him, and hope we lose nukes, no?

Repinski

You do realize how silly this detail is and in No way refutes the bigger picture of the point I was making, I hope?

Yeah I know, but due to me just plain not liking you and being in a really bad mood today I felt the need to prove your statement wrong.

DeletedUser

Yeah I know, but due to me just plain not liking you and being in a really bad mood today I felt the need to prove your statement wrong.

I suppose that is a reasonable and fair statement rarely seen from you Rep...I'll take it.