having fun retaking vills from tla

shaggey69

oh what fun today ,got info from inside the enemey tla which has allowed me to pick and chose which vills to dodge ,stand and fight and give up ,and which ones were easy to retake , makes a change for someone on the other side to help me , must of felt sorry for all the attacks i have been dealing with risimine i give you thanks ,but i have to say donot think you can think that by aiding me with info we(grinders ) would let you in to our tribe:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser89005

geez lousie shaggey what info did you get.. urggghhh.. dont you realize TLA only let ex grinders know that info... mama mia..

anyhow trust all is well and thing are looking up bro.. missed ya.. get that skype sorted so we can yarn about those crazy posts again..lol..

DeletedUser79621

Well done on taking villages back, you understand an aspect of the game. Everyone, round of applause for Shaggey.

*clap clap clap*

DeletedUser89005

i agree kris.. imagine if all grinders started to do that, you would'nt probally progress any further would you... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i agree kris.. imagine if all grinders started to do that, you would'nt probally progress any further would you... :icon_wink:
I am sure we all know, recap after recap after recap + defense can withhold attacks.

just need time, patience and nobles O_O

DeletedUser87372

I am sure it would slow down the onslaught if other Grinders understood how to recap, I agree with you there, would it stop progress? No, not a chance; thisw world is won, it is just a matter of how long till we take 100% of it (thanks to the rallying efforts of a few during the vote).