Havoc Declares On WASP

DeletedUser

Never played world 55.

I left not quit/warning?? Elaborate.

Get your facts right.

Quote what Fraidy said so we can all join you in shitz and giggles?

Sorry you're right it wasn't that world. You are however the same player with the tarnished reputation. When you first tried to join WWTBMF checked out your history and it was less than satisfying. The fact that Regin allowed a player like you to with him is worse. He knew nothing about you, yet he allowed you play an account which could have easily been sabotaged. In the end it was. He was warned not to let you play the account.

Haha
Then he gets another invite :D

[spoil]
HIOH.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
tmd123 on 31.05. at 18:58
I figured id talk to you first, about possible recruitment. We may have not gotten along, but as this game goes on, i see why you were the way you were. Anyway..

Get back to me on any questions you have for me for possible recruitment. I have a nice build over in k47. I dont know if Riot is trying to branch out like that or not, but either way, if or if not, ill continue to grow like crazy over here. Tons and tons of internals/inactives so ill be well over 1 million points by the end of the week.
[/spoil]
[spoil]

Almurph on 25.05. at 00:44
Hey you seem butthurt, but seem to be overall a decent player. If i got you a spot in Riot, would you take it?

ShaunDK on 25.05. at 00:50
Hahahaha nice try :p

Almurph on 25.05. at 00:52
What? you think i was going to post this on externals and say you are 2 faced? Nope, not at all.

(bandit)

ShaunDK on 25.05. at 00:53
Yes, of course I'd take it...
[/spoil]

:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pardon me?

Sabotaged?

I played that account while wayne was away.

Look at the stats.

The conquer history.

The od during war increase.

The war point increases

Also take into account i played this account around my social, exam, school life, with no assistance

This alone proves my skill.

Dont even make an attempt to accuse me of being incapable of playing.

At the end of the day, mate, I could rim you with my eyes closed, and given the opportunity to do so, i will.

DeletedUser

And dont even talk about sabotage. LOL. First sign of trouble, you run right off to Riot, silly boy. Go hide under mummies skirt and dont come out till you grow some balls to play with the big boys.

DeletedUser

Yeah, if I was IMPACT/Riot!/Gians right now, I would be looking are recruiting some of these good WASP players while their energy hasnt been spent on an uphill battle. Whatever tribe manages to score that core group of players will pretty much be the real winners of this war.

DeletedUser

Yeah, if I was IMPACT/Riot!/Gians right now, I would be looking are recruiting some of these good WASP players while their energy hasnt been spent on an uphill battle. Whatever tribe manages to score that core group of players will pretty much be the real winners of this war.

why do that? it is more fun to rim them :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

reginleif. said:
I had to even remove my co-player Luqman which has been co-playing my account since 200k and return (although I am shot on time) to keep everything going smooth.

[29/05/2012 00:37:24] reginleif.: speak soldier
[29/05/2012 00:37:26] Luqman(;: yo mate.
[29/05/2012 00:37:29] Luqman(;: I quit.
[29/05/2012 00:37:36] reginleif.: y?
[29/05/2012 00:37:43] Luqman(;: wasp.

Removed? I think not.

DeletedUser

seems like war is pretty much over... like half of WASP have left tribe, some joined Impact, Gians or Riot
most recent war stats, most likely final...
[spoil]
rN4q.png

[/spoil]

look at TW stats wasp tribe changes...

Impact is really making some Impact in this world :p XX/Censor and now WASP ;)

DeletedUser

if someone still cares :D (war duration 17 days 10h)
stats...
[spoil]
s0Ga.png

[/spoil]

and here awesome map (made myself :p)
[spoil]
s0Cs.gif

[/spoil]

DeletedUser98503

no one cares about stats anymore. now they care more about whose joining impact and gaints and what relations will impact and gians have