Havoc [Impact]

DeletedUser

you cant exactly run a tribe with a duke who is inactive, try it out and tell me how it goes...

this isnt anything about the war stats, if it were we wouldnt of done it as we would of cared about our rank 1 ODA, but you lot dont all moan about that now do you.

As a matter of fact you can and it should go well as well. There is an example in this world where a top tribe had that experience. I bet not most of the outsiders didn'e even realize. You see it is the players in the tribe that makes the tribe not a single duke :icon_wink:.

We were doing alright against Smurfs :D
We had some good team work going that side ;)

But the main reason we had to jump over to another tribe is that MNWS was the only Duke
If we had had another we would have just demoted/kicked him

So creating a whole new tribe was the only way to take full control :)

Still doesn't make sense the reasoning is bullcrap. Are you referring that no one else in the tribe has any privilege of adding tribe to diplo list, inviting/booting players, edit forum posts, with hidden/trustable privs !?? If that is the case, then I have to say East was probably the worst tribe ever.

If it is the case of only dukeship, then all you need to do is send a ticket and someone with baron status would be made duke if that part is so important. Someone with duke preference has I think only two extra features than the others - renaming the tribe/tag & disbanding the tribe.

I just think the former east players are just making excuses here. :icon_cool: Anyway, you should ready yourself to be merged with Lucaya anyhow now. :D :D :D

DeletedUser95741

We were doing alright against Smurfs :D
We had some good team work going that side ;)

Yeah, check the stats, 3 of the top ten fighting the little blue guys and they are still hanging around. I'm not sure I should be shaking my head in disgust or admiration.

Disgust that 3 of the top ten can't get rid of a tribe that wasn't even in the top 20 until this week or admiration that they are still around and kicking after the gang-bang they are going through?

LOL, your team-work consisted of letting them run out of troops vs SVG and Riot, before running any ops. The other side of the coin is that they have to highlight the fact that against another top ten tribe your getting pounded and using the excuse that "hey they were our inactives", same old BS thay always comes out when a big tribe starts losing. Instead of going after another top ten they go after a tribe already being hit by 2 now 3 top ten tribes. Can we say chicken? Oh right that word would be to big for them to handle, they need to be able to over power them by 2 to 1 or better yet 3 to 1 (don't forget they also need to hit them from the back while somebodyelse is keeping them busy)

DeletedUser

Someone quoted tannie saying they were your unnoficial academy, and kung fu telling regen who to hit.

screen shot or it didn't happen ;)
anyone can put something from skype up and say it's true

[10:18:21 PM] Krazdone.: Zach is the best player everz!

awww thanks :icon_redface:

and well yea, xx declared war on them so they are going to attack back and work together, would be stupid not to.

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand lol

But you declared on them yourself making another separate war
I don't know how you can't understand such a simple concept lol

you talk about how other people ignore your posts, I've stated how I'm in regen more than once in the other war thread...

DeletedUser95741

sorry for the previous post, but I just find it funny the excuses that always come out and just think about the responses that are going to popup after they read the post.

DeletedUser

I hate to agree with you... But as I dealt with fabricated evidence on another world. It's a very fair point.

DeletedUser

[10:18:21 PM] Krazdone.: Zach is the best player everz!

awww thanks :icon_redface:

and well yea, xx declared war on them so they are going to attack back and work together, would be stupid not to.

My skype name is diffrent, while at least XX got Tannies user right ;)

DeletedUser

Someone quoted tannie saying they were your unnoficial academy, and kung fu telling regen who to hit.

Why is this brought into every thread? Really some of you guys need to get over your selves and stop looking for any excuse to troll. We all know Kung fu said one thing then changed his mind then later contradicted himself. And just because Dukes of tribes talk about who to hit doen't make them an academy tribe does it! Sometime smaller tribes follow just to keep the bigger tribe happy!

Maybe we should just wait and see how this actually pans out and see if they do prove a point and show this was for the best. But then even if they did reform well and bring a good fight to xx there would be players from said tribe that would pull any excuse out of the bag.

DeletedUser

same noobs different name.

Even while MNWS wasnt there others were trying to run things. Just bc they didnt have the duke title doesnt mean anything.

If WASP and XX were smart they'd push hard now.

How about to let WASP decide what we feel is smart. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[spoil]As a matter of fact you can and it should go well as well. There is an example in this world where a top tribe had that experience. I bet not most of the outsiders didn'e even realize. You see it is the players in the tribe that makes the tribe not a single duke :icon_wink:.

Still doesn't make sense the reasoning is bullcrap. Are you referring that no one else in the tribe has any privilege of adding tribe to diplo list, inviting/booting players, edit forum posts, with hidden/trustable privs !?? If that is the case, then I have to say East was probably the worst tribe ever.

If it is the case of only dukeship, then all you need to do is send a ticket and someone with baron status would be made duke if that part is so important. Someone with duke preference has I think only two extra features than the others - renaming the tribe/tag & disbanding the tribe.

I just think the former east players are just making excuses here. :icon_cool: Anyway, you should ready yourself to be merged with Lucaya anyhow now. :D :D :D[/spoil]

That statement is wrong, actually. The leadership makes a tribe great, not its players. Leadership makes the tribe, they invite the players. They decide who stays in the tribe and who must be kicked. They teach the newer players how to play. They plan the OPs, do diplomacy, and set the tribal rules.

Impact might have very nearly the same group of players, but if this new leadership knows what to do, they can turn it around regardless; because players don't make a tribe great, leadership does.

I hate to agree with you... But as I dealt with fabricated evidence on another world. It's a very fair point.

You can fabricate screenshots too, and I'd guarantee very few people on these forums would ever notice. I could screenshot the quote, but frankly I'm too lazy to dig through the skype chat to find it. Also, since Impact dropped all their alliances, it means Regen has been dumped, and is no longer their (insert whatever Regen was here).

DeletedUser

That statement is wrong, actually. The leadership makes a tribe great, not its players. Leadership makes the tribe, they invite the players. They decide who stays in the tribe and who must be kicked. They teach the newer players how to play. They plan the OPs, do diplomacy, and set the tribal rules.

Impact might have very nearly the same group of players, but if this new leadership knows what to do, they can turn it around regardless; because players don't make a tribe great, leadership does.

With all due respect; I believe you are wrong.

Leadership helps an awful lot, but if the players do not step up, no amount of leadership can change it. You may argue that it's the leadership that makes the players step-up, but that also is debatable. Overall, the will and interest of players combine with the dedication of leaders to create a positive atmosphere within a tribe. Successive victories slowly build up, morale increases and its that stage that you have yourself a winning tribe.

Good leaders can only create a functioning tribe.

It will be up to East's new leaders now to forge this kind of mentality anew. I personally believe it is a crippling blow whenever a tribe has to start fresh. The blow to momentum is hard to overcome.

DeletedUser

Regen were not easts family tribe. I founded them and pretty sure I would know. Does that resolve arguments on about 12 threads?

DeletedUser

With all due respect; I believe you are wrong.

Leadership helps an awful lot, but if the players do not step up, no amount of leadership can change it. You may argue that it's the leadership that makes the players step-up, but that also is debatable. Overall, the will and interest of players combine with the dedication of leaders to create a positive atmosphere within a tribe. Successive victories slowly build up, morale increases and its that stage that you have yourself a winning tribe.

Good leaders can only create a functioning tribe.

It will be up to East's new leaders now to forge this kind of mentality anew. I personally believe it is a crippling blow whenever a tribe has to start fresh. The blow to momentum is hard to overcome.

I agree that players need to step up.

Lets say a player doesn't step up: who decides if they stay or go? Leadership. There are very few aspects of a tribe that leadership cannot directly or indirectly control. Some tribes do just magically click, but it is leadership that makes it happen in the end. This isn't to belittle what players do, and the work they put in, as thats a big part, but when talking about a tribe's success or failures, its 100% the leaders' fault if the tribe falls apart due to internal issues (and I think we can all agree East fell because of leadership, not players).

Either way, the new dukes have a chance to try to whip their members into shape, or find new ones, unfortunately at this point, they aren't in a very good situation if very many of their players can't deal with what comes with being in a good tribe.