Havoc [Impact]

DeletedUser101547

completly true. But elitest people have the right to do that. Most good tribes have multiple players with leadership qualities. For example, take MoM in w56. first, Muldie was in charge of our premade. Than when he start to have issues, SacredFool And Niyah took over. and finally, when MoM got gangbanged, Carlini came in to reform MoM into what is left today.

When Sacred left on here, Alpha and Roy stepped up and definatly did a beautiful job running the tribe. To wrap it all up, yes, good players tend to leave abruptly. but theyre humans, just like we all are. Them leaving is a test to the tribe. Weak tribes will fall apart. Good tribes will keep on doing what theyre doing.

You left me out :-(

MoM leadership went: Muldie, Sacredfool, Niyah, Niyah + Myself, Myself, Carlini.
But yes your point is valid.

DeletedUser

We declared, Alyxar even took 1-2 villages off right after he switched into our tribe. Soon after, an NAP was seen to benefit both tribes. Either way, I really don't see the huge need for a fuss over this matter. What's done is done, and has been agreed upon. You can whine about it, bitch at us about it, but all I see is just a bunch of little kids urging XX to do what they cannot...declare on us. Get a life, blonde :lol:

you do realize you were getting stomped on while you and XX were at war, right? That just because you formed a new tribe and the stats suddenly got better because of it doesn't actually mean you didn't lose, right?

DeletedUser104693

you do realize you were getting stomped on while you and XX were at war, right? That just because you formed a new tribe and the stats suddenly got better because of it doesn't actually mean you didn't lose, right?

Did you even read what you bolded before posting your response lol

DeletedUser

Did you even read what you bolded before posting your response lol

Well I am the one who bolded it, so ya, i would say so. Maybe he didn't mean it like it sounds, but thats the way it is written. XX could very well attack them. they could have not made the NAP altogether. XX was the victor and decided to give Impact a break as they wanted to go in a different direction.

DeletedUser104693

Well I am the one who bolded it, so ya, i would say so. Maybe he didn't mean it like it sounds, but thats the way it is written. XX could very well attack them. they could have not made the NAP altogether. XX was the victor and decided to give Impact a break as they wanted to go in a different direction.

lol read it again

What he is saying is that the kids are egging on XX to attack Impact because the kids can't not that XX can't lol

DeletedUser

My co asked me not to. Also XX and WASP should team up and kill Impact

Riot should war noodle, who should war censor, who should war XX, who should war Impact, who should war WASP, who should war Gians, who should war Riot.

OR

The leaders could just keep doing what they are currently doing, instead of listening to the silly ramblings of people on the externals.

DeletedUser

Riot should war noodle, who should war censor, who should war XX, who should war Impact, who should war WASP, who should war Gians, who should war Riot.

OR

The leaders could just keep doing what they are currently doing, instead of listening to the silly ramblings of people on the externals.

Though that does sound fun :p

DeletedUser

OR

some big wars are gonna happen soon. you have no clue what is going on atm