Havoc [Impact]

DeletedUser104693

Yes the obvious thing would have been for you to start running, sorry we arent intellectually gifted like yourself

DeletedUser

FYI We Impact doesn't have any family/academy/basher tribes and wont ever have, also atm we don't have any alliances, we're just us vs world :p We like to play this game how it's meant to be played, by warring, we're not trying the easiest way, but to really war ;)

War with XX ended really quickly, but don't assume it's over :p

nY4u.png

stats
[spoil]
nY6b.png
[/spoil]

World Map in day we declared
[spoil]
nY6D.png
[/spoil]

World Map next day (today)
[spoil]
nY6R.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

And the the word "if" implyies we heard rumors but nothing concrete...
Would have been stupid not to declare even after we heard the rumours cause what if they weren't true...?

then why not declare right after the nap was dropped? after the 48 hour cooling down period?

warring us was the reason to drop it yet you don't declare right after. sounds a bit weird to me.....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

FYI We Impact doesn't have any family/academy/basher tribes and wont ever have, also atm we don't have any alliances, we're just us vs world :p We like to play this game how it's meant to be played, by warring, we're not trying the easiest way, but to really war ;)

War with XX ended really quickly, but don't assume it's over :p

nY4u.png

stats
[spoil]
nY6b.png
[/spoil]

World Map in day we declared
[spoil]
nY6D.png
[/spoil]

World Map next day (today)
[spoil]
nY6R.png
[/spoil]

It amuses me greatly that you seem to consider this a success on your part? As if you actually had anything to do with them disbanding.

DeletedUser

then why not declare right after the nap was dropped? after the 48 hour cooling down period?

warring us was the reason to drop it yet you don't declare right after. sounds a bit weird to me.....:icon_rolleyes:

at first we though we'll just attack without declaring as XX couldn't make much resistance, but then we remembered "What about our war stats?" and yes, why not :p

It amuses me greatly that you seem to consider this a success on your part? As if you actually had anything to do with them disbanding.

anyway it doesn't matter why XX disbanded, for me it seems they had pretty much same reasons why East was made into Impact :p (I can tell -> leadership sucked)

DeletedUser

at first we though we'll just attack without declaring as XX couldn't make much resistance, but then we remembered "What about our war stats?" and yes, why not :p

anyway it doesn't matter why XX disbanded, for me it seems they had pretty much same reasons why East was made into Impact :p (I can tell -> leadership sucked)

i find it funny how your slamming XX when the only reason Impact is around is because you failed as East :lol:

DeletedUser

i find it funny how your slamming XX when the only reason Impact is around is because you failed as East :lol:

Now, Now, You happened to win a world in a tribe that was formed when the old leadership was being replaced by new. They felt making a new tribe was best for Hate so Time was born.

DeletedUser

Now, Now, You happened to win a world in a tribe that was formed when the old leadership was being replaced by new. They felt making a new tribe was best for Hate so Time was born.

i was actually only in there for a short while, i only put up this sig again cause some old w32 players had joined this world but now they all seem to be gone =(

im just saying, they cant criticize XX when their tribe lost the war, and XX just had some traitors join the enemy. if you have to make a new tribe and even recruit from the tribe your about to war, you don't really have any place to talk imo.

DeletedUser

i was actually only in there for a short while, i only put up this sig again cause some old w32 players had joined this world but now they all seem to be gone =(

Some of us are still around from w32. Nuke is here, fort is somewhere as are quite a few others.

earthquake girl

There are several of us still around. A few are with me in Noodle, and I think Anga has some with him also.

DeletedUser

There are several of us still around. A few are with me in Noodle, and I think Anga has some with him also.

ya, they used to be in the tribe AYK, then some restarted on the rim, next time i checked they had a family/academy tribe of some sort, then they were gone

DeletedUser

ya, they used to be in the tribe AYK, then some restarted on the rim, next time i checked they had a family/academy tribe of some sort, then they were gone

We split for logistacal reasons, but are stil here.