Havoc vs CENSOR

OTDDeathAwaits

Impressive start from Impact. Will run out of gas after the first day?

Good luck to (most of) CENSOR!

DeletedUser

This war was really expected, if someone really though we wont declare when censor took XX refuges their head doesn't work well :D anyway I'm saying to censor, XX is NOT worth it, more trouble than gains, so get ready to worse :p

This has to be the stupidest post of world 61, calling XX refugees. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

If you seriously believe that a group of players who were angry, chose to split off from the original tribe to form a new one, and then attacked their old tribe is "internalling," then your duke really needs to keep you chained in the back room somewhere. You're kind of an embarrassment. :icon_eek:

^This.

fb-thumbs-up-like-button.jpg

DeletedUser

This has to be the stupidest post of world 61, calling XX refugees. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I think so about your post...

as you can see in stats we were nobling XX for like week... (even before we declared, because we thought XX isn't worth declaring)
[spoil]
oaaG.png

[/spoil]
then we declared on May 01
and XX joined CENSOR in next day May 02
(take a look at dates)
we didn't stopped our attacks, we still continued to noble them, like they would be in XX (you can see in stats)
[spoil]
oacg.png

[/spoil]
then we declared on censor on May 03
so, while XX joined CENSOR they still had incoming attacks, nukes/nobles from us so it means they are refugees ;)

DeletedUser104693

its been stated by Impact themselves that they made a different tribe in large part to leave the inactives behind, so if they are inactives from your tribe, and you are nobling them, what is that called? it's like for example, Riot kicking an inactive then eating it, only off of a technicality that its not actually IN the tribe anymore can you say its not internalling. semantics, mostly.

It was to gain full control over the tribe ie. have a Duke lol
The inactives? The ones that did not participate in wars yes, so inactive in wars not in general activity really

But there were a couple inactives ie the leaders
So yes we we made it to leave the inactives but not because they were just normal players being inactive but because they were the only ones with Duke status
If we had had full control they would just have been kicked hence they weren't invited to Impact

Like AlphaBonkers stated in a previous point, leadership is really not needed to fight a war. Players are.

So we were supposed to just send random D to our players that had gone inactive in hopes that we kill incoming troops and save war stats...

You can't defend inactives even if you have the best leadership or players
The 2 players that lost nearly all the villages in that war were inactive

I won't argue further

DeletedUser

If you seriously believe that a group of players who were angry, chose to split off from the original tribe to form a new one, and then attacked their old tribe is "internalling," then your duke really needs to keep you chained in the back room somewhere. You're kind of an embarrassment. :icon_eek:

quoted for truth.

Thats like saying when TRE was formed in world 8 and ate those THE players that TRE was internalling... OR T.F.B. splitting off their tribe in world 7 and killing their old tribes is internalling. It is not inernalling.

Internalling: Nobling an inactive or useless player withing YOUR tribe. i.e. you are taking villages that were ALREADY in your tribe. Externally nobling is when you take villages that are OUTSIDE of your tribe. On tw stats internalling shows up as yellow dots and externalling shows up as green dots (or red if you suck)

I don't know how you justify IMPACT nobling EAST as internalling... Delusional perhaps? xD

DeletedUser

its been stated by Impact themselves that they made a different tribe in large part to leave the inactives behind, so if they are inactives from your tribe, and you are nobling them, what is that called? it's like for example, Riot kicking an inactive then eating it, only off of a technicality that its not actually IN the tribe anymore can you say its not internalling. semantics, mostly.

that could be technically considered internalling, but you know what? East didn't kick out players and then noble them, players LEFT east, made a NEW tribe with NEW leaders and RENEGOTIATED diplomacy, formed NEW battleplans and fought against OLD members that WERE in the tribe who FOUGHT BACK.

So your example is not applicable because it is actually the OPPOSITE of what happened... How hard is this all to understand?

DeletedUser101986

Morning, East was never imo a pile of ****. They had good players, but their leadership was inactive and they were losing the war against XX. They did what Rhino/Rawr members did and got rid of their bad players and changed up the leadership. Ok, yes they got some new players too... but it was at least 90% the same tribe when it was formed. On the map, there was just a couple players in the K55, and then a small sliver from North K56 down the middle of the K that were still in East after the reformation. The rest were mostly all ex-east players that were now Impact. All of which SHOULD had been rimmed or recruited by XX and any other surrounding tribes, had XX leadership not signed a stupid and pointless NAP to allow Impact (mostly hurting East players) to rebuild and reform. The main reason imo that Impact now has an upper hand in this war is the fact that they got the ex-Rawr guys from XX DUE to that stupid NAP, and Insan3 left because of their leader being emotional (he wants revenge now because 2 people hurt his feelings, and has in turn screwed over just about ALL his former tribemates... that includes 90% of his fr3aks guys, because he is internalling most of them so he and a select few *might* be able to fit into Impact. But my guess is that Impact will roll through them if they get the chance. Why would they take in the guys who used to talk so much trash to the players that are in their tribe, when they will not take in most of XX, who used to be their allies when fr3aks was talking that trash. Let alone the fact that as Madsquad stated about XX who he refused to take in, " I think they are good players and to fight against such makes us only better." Insan3 will be weak and easy target with all those newly internalled villages that have no troops, great play RZ.

*giggles* funny because from where i stand,my players seem to be in a MUCH better position than yourelfs. i mean even censor diplomat is asking us to help them out in the war ;)

DeletedUser

Damn asking for help already, Hasn't even been 24 hours yet since the dec :lol:

DeletedUser

*giggles* funny because from where i stand,my players seem to be in a MUCH better position than yourelfs. i mean even censor diplomat is asking us to help them out in the war ;)

the question is who hasnt censor asked?

DeletedUser

What diplomat? We dont have one and I sure as hell didnt ask you. Any evidence?

DeletedUser95593

I think so about your post...

as you can see in stats we were nobling XX for like week... (even before we declared, because we thought XX isn't worth declaring)
[spoil]
oaaG.png

[/spoil]
then we declared on May 01
and XX joined CENSOR in next day May 02
(take a look at dates)
we didn't stopped our attacks, we still continued to noble them, like they would be in XX (you can see in stats)
[spoil]
oacg.png

[/spoil]
then we declared on censor on May 03
so, while XX joined CENSOR they still had incoming attacks, nukes/nobles from us so it means they are refugees ;)

It's funny because IMPACT are just EAST refugees.

DeletedUser

Milkman is not our diplomat. Read our tribe profile. It makes it quite undeniably clear that the person you talk to for diplomacy is me.

He's just an interested member.

DeletedUser

He told me he was your diplomat, I don't like being lied to. It's bad for business. Keep a leash on your members.

DeletedUser

Yeah dont you worry I've had more than strong enough words with him :)