Havoc vs CENSOR

DeletedUser

It's funny because IMPACT are just EAST refugees.

Once we formed Impact we declared on XX so how does that make us refugees? Did we run from someone? No. We continued the war until NAP was offered to us by XX.

DeletedUser

i like the 8-0 conquers indeed
its good to show impact is ahead, but this war has 2 fronts and we'll make sure to keep u hell busy at both

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9540450&type=&pn=1

lets see who will follow??
and im pretty sure he was active

Yes, he was active and I don't care if anyone follows him. If he quits after losing 1 or 2 villages then I'm sure we as Impact don't need tribe members like him. So I'll be more than happy if this war weeds out players like him.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol, some ppl cant handle the pressure

i hope u have more such players than we do :icon_wink:
(time will tell)

DeletedUser

refugees...internal...who cares...eat the red dots, the men are made to die

no matter what logic you use in TW, some people are to numb to understand so i long ago gave up trying to explain to them

DeletedUser

Yeah, why everyone keep about about internalling? Allow the hype and focus on the war

DeletedUser104695

while were on topic of keeping members on leashes, tell -Cancer- to stop sending friend requests to SS.Got members, suppose he just wants the award :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser104695

Back on topic, Looks like a good war, I hope this one continues to the death, it seems every war in the SE has ended in a merge or a hug then a NAP. every time i log in the sides have changed.

OTDDeathAwaits

Perhaps he just wants to know your online timing...Or maybe he wants to be your friend ^^

Either way...CANCER REJECTED!

icenceto

Lets not hide stats ;) Just because you saw that you were losing ShikaPole you decide to kick him so you protect your stats :D lol Come on I didnt expect the mighty Impact to go so low :D lol ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: CENSOR, =D-N=
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact
Players: ShikaPole

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 470
Side 2: 378
Difference: 92

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 20
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,618,923
Side 2: 3,236,429
Difference: 617,506

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194,124
Side 2: 190,208
Difference: 3,916

chart

DeletedUser

Lets not hide stats ;) Just because you saw that you were losing ShikaPole you decide to kick him so you protect your stats :D lol Come on I didnt expect the mighty Impact to go so low :D lol ;)

so if you were running a tribe, a member went inactive and started getting nobled you would keep him/her?

DeletedUser

Look's like Awesome has chucked in the towel already :lol:

DeletedUser

so if you were running a tribe, a member went inactive and started getting nobled you would keep him/her?

I would...

well that member was part of our tribe and inactive or not that member contributed to the tribe - if with nothing else, just village counts and points. So, if I had him early I would have him later as well.

I see no need for booting him.

earthquake girl

It would depend on the player and/or circumstances. If that player was generally active and then suddenly gone without a word, yes, we'd keep him and try to find out the situation. One of our people recently had an emergency situation and we were in a somewhat similar position. He now has sitters taking care of things for him. If we'd eaten him when he turned yellow, it would have been shitty leadership and a poor way to treat someone who's a loyal, valued member of our tribe.

DeletedUser

In game war stats 24h after declaration :p
[spoil]
oeDK.png

[/spoil]
Let the stats speak ;)

DeletedUser

Sure, whatever makes you feel better :lol:

DeletedUser

IG Stats are pretty easy to rig when you kick the players who get targetted:icon_rolleyes:

If he was being targetted why didn't you declare then? and you can have shika's stats if it makes you feel better it won't keep your stats close with ours for much longer