Havoc vs CENSOR

DeletedUser

Im just surprised censor has not tried to recruit shika yet :lol:

DeletedUser

Im just surprised censor has not tried to recruit shika yet :lol:

Why would we recruit a player we've all but completely wiped out? I think you need to recheck your recruitment strategy.

DeletedUser

Why would we recruit a player we've all but completely wiped out? I think you need to recheck your recruitment strategy.

i think you need to check your recruitment. Seeing how you have near full member limit, and you recruit very poor players. i would not put it past you to recruit him, heck, im surprised you have not recruited everything with more then a village :lol:

DeletedUser

i think you need to check your recruitment. Seeing how you have near full member limit, and you recruit very poor players. i would not put it past you to recruit him, heck, im surprised you have not recruited everything with more then a village :lol:

And Havok let you join, so I'd say our standards of recruitment can't be any worse ;)

OTDDeathAwaits

Maybe a 3rd tribe is needed :icon_cool:

DeletedUser101986

I would...

well that member was part of our tribe and inactive or not that member contributed to the tribe - if with nothing else, just village counts and points. So, if I had him early I would have him later as well.

I see no need for booting him.

thats one of the "smartest" things ive ever heard. if he was simply in the tribe for show and PANICKED (which seems to be the case) after a couple hundred fakes and losing 1-2 villages...then he was a worthless player to begin with.if your running an aggressive tribe,you expect your guys to be aggressive and experienced and not buckle under the pressure.leaving the player in your tribe to rot and give away all his villages unprotected (not fighting back etc) is by for more idiotic than booting him atleast to save the stats that he would otherwise ruin

DeletedUser

thats one of the "smartest" things ive ever heard. if he was simply in the tribe for show and PANICKED (which seems to be the case) after a couple hundred fakes and losing 1-2 villages...then he was a worthless player to begin with.if your running an aggressive tribe,you expect your guys to be aggressive and experienced and not buckle under the pressure.leaving the player in your tribe to rot and give away all his villages unprotected (not fighting back etc) is by for more idiotic than booting him atleast to save the stats that he would otherwise ruin

quoted for truth. It seems that East's old problems of having players quit when under attack has come back to haunt them

DeletedUser

quoted for truth. It seems that East's old problems of having players quit when under attack has come back to haunt them

How so? it seems censor is having more of a problem with it then us :lol:

i wonder where Awesomesawce has been :icon_cool:

DeletedUser98503

can someone explain this to me?

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Apollyon (547|620) K65 9,275 DeathNegotiator [CENSOR] IamApollyon [=D-N=] 2012-05-04 18:10:17
Apollyon (547|620) K65 9,234 DeathNegotiator [CENSOR] DeathNegotiator [CENSOR] 2012-05-04 07:57:36
Apollyon (547|620) K65 9,234 DeathNegotiator [CENSOR] DeathNegotiator [CENSOR] 2012-05-04 07:57:26
Apollyon (547|620) K65 9,234 IamApollyon [=D-N=] DeathNegotiator [CENSOR] 2012-05-04 07:57:16

cross nobling his own tribe.. and then gets re-cap by his own fam tribe. hmm. what is this? :O i wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104693

Lol none of you even know who he is yet talk shit about him, you're a joke
I have played with him for years now and he never leaves the game because of a couple hundred fakes or whatever lol
He'd be laughing if he was active and had so few incomings

He went afk before censor even started attacking I would know cause I know him
He wanted to merge accounts and co for when he got back
But life issues took him away earlier than expected

So say what you want it matters not

DeletedUser

relax buddy, these soon-to-be-uncensored noobs just want some chocolate chip cookies.

DeletedUser

I hope you don't kick him i just want more war stats or i'll have to add him in like shika :lol:
image.php

and i think this just makes it funnier, Buffing himself up :lol:

Let me just say
I am tired of all the bullshit that has gone down, all the backstabbing and the lies and the merges and splitting
it is no fun for me
and so the only logical choice that I have (as far as progressing in the world) would be to join you guys
however
if you are interested in nobling my villages only, for your own growth, I'm not one to give up without a fight as demonstrated by our last encounter
[02 May 2012 02:16] Rod/Awesomesawce:

<<< and in closing let me just say
You got 1 of my villages last go around
how much did it cost you?
a lot
worth it?
no
I lost 2 villages
I realize the stats are 13 to 5 or 7, however all but 2 were undefended recaps
so
in reality, only 2 villages that were originally mine are no longer
and you know how many nukes I killed
so if you guys deem it wise to have another go
that is your call and your perrogative. I'm not trying to say that I can outplay everyone and survive, I am only saying one thing
I don't give up and even if you manage to take me out, I can promise you that it won't be worth your while
so I will give you 1 hour to think about that
and then I'll go to censor
you can pm me in game if you change your mind
take care

OTDDeathAwaits

He gets nobled to hell. :icon_idea: Then asks for an invite. :icon_idea: Then gives a timing on the invite to be sent.

:lol: Comedian. Obviously a loyal one. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser98503

lol at awesome being a top 10 calibre player. lololol

DeletedUser

There is nothing worse than a tribe trolling on a war forum.... with stats to back it up, dear God help us all... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: CENSOR

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 2
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 276,856
Side 2: 19,703
Difference: 257,153

chart

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: CENSOR

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 2
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 276,856
Side 2: 19,703
Difference: 257,153

chart
[/spoil]
You forgot to add shikapole villages :lol: That would be +21 to Censor, since they succeeded at nobling inactive account :lol:

But all in all this is how war stats look. Those 2 villages censor managed to take are actually shikapole re-caps :lol:
[spoil]
2lnahzq.png
[/spoil]