Havoc vs CENSOR

DeletedUser

Well I gave them a good 20 minutes or so to post their PnP but they didnt so I figured I'd let the world know that today at 22:17:04 Havoc declared on CENSOR.

Good luck to both sides.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love ur PnP skills marvel hahahahahaha
'hey just so u know, a big SE war just started, later'

This is gonna be a good war indeed if it stays Censor/DN vs Impact
Good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

This war was really expected, if someone really though we wont declare when censor took XX refuges their head doesn't work well :D anyway I'm saying to censor, XX is NOT worth it, more trouble than gains, so get ready to worse :p

DeletedUser

XX refugees? You must have a remarkable definition. We took them in before you even declared.

Annoyingdevil

G'luck all. Though best of luck to Censor, naturally.

DeletedUser

lol if Censor allowed Impact to just take all XX villages and control K66, it would be a worse strategic move on their part. Impact took in XX players as well anyways, you should know. You could even include the ex-Rawr XX players if you want to really get technical. People keep talking about XX running... There really wasn't much of a XX tribe once ex-Rawr and Insan3 players left. Besides, most of us on the front lines have already proved ourselves and fought the war against East in the past, so you're not really getting to us with this uninformed chatter of "running". If you ever payed attention to the maps, you would know that Impact IS basically East, just without a few players and their old leader. They just did what Rawr players did when Rhino was about to be destroyed, and for some stupid reason that I never approved, XX or Wonka leadership, whichever war you are referring to, decided to NAP before these Impact players were able to be rolled, rimmed or recruited (they would had been the refugees for sure). It is a shame the poor leadership decisions made those NAPs because many of our players (including me and some who are now fighting for Impact against us) did not want to end those wars. We wanted to put an end to these same players that were instead given time to regroup and rebuild. It IS too bad those wars were not finished, and all the Wet?, Rawr and Insan3 players did not stick with their allies and/or tribemates (Wonka/XX),because this SE war would look completely different, and im sure a lot of these mouths that are running now would be shut if not completely silenced from w61.

DeletedUser

XX refugees? You must have a remarkable definition. We took them in before you even declared.

nSGI.png

TWstats

[spoil]Awesomesawce Joined 02nd May 2012 - 06:02 503,476
Willy W0nka Joined 02nd May 2012 - 02:02 118,366
bredred Joined 02nd May 2012 - 00:02 208,210
-Cancer- Joined 02nd May 2012 - 00:02 400,179
Scrumdiddlyumptious Joined 02nd May 2012 - 00:02 321,724
hell.neo Joined 01st May 2012 - 22:02 402,518
james9487 Joined 01st May 2012 - 21:03 184,504
Player0ne Joined 01st May 2012 - 20:02 296,032
TinkyWinky. Joined 01st May 2012 - 19:03 415,234
Dark.Link Joined 01st May 2012 - 16:02 501,618
KingJame$. Joined 01st May 2012 - 16:02 342,465[/spoil]

My work here is done.

DeletedUser

You think we spontaneously merged them in? Clearly it had been arranged prior to that.

DeletedUser

You think we spontaneously merged them in? Clearly it had been arranged prior to that.

We had plans to attack long before you even decided to recruit XX. Also you missed that part where everyone from XX asked to join Impact and when they got turned down, next day they decided to join censor instead. I'm not going to bring up skype convos because I believe what I talk about with others should stay between us. So it was more like a 2nd option to them. Don't have anything against XX guys. I think they are good players and to fight against such makes us only better while you chose to fight internals and barbs.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ohh boy, another flame thread already??
wtf, we took as much as u took...u also 'merged' XX if we compare sizes and go with ur flawless logic

anyway, see u in the battlefield
flamers keep flaming, the thread will get views this way

laterz

DeletedUser

. I think they are good players and to fight against such makes us only better while you chose to fight internals and barbs.

and we are fighting the internals:icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: CENSOR, =D-N=
Side 2:
Tribes: =D-N=, CENSOR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 433
Side 2: 433
Difference: 0

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 38

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Impact, East
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 386
Side 2: 386

chart

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 124

chart

DeletedUser

Considering East folded in under a week, i'd thaught they wouldve learned to control their egos and at least attempt to sound humble. guess i was wrong >_>

DeletedUser

i like the part where XX are/were refugee's when East was losing to them and they had a NAP with Impact :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

and we are fighting the internals:icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: CENSOR, =D-N=
Side 2:
Tribes: =D-N=, CENSOR

Total conquers:

Side 1: 433
Side 2: 433

chart

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 38

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 386
Side 2: 386

chart

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 124

chart

In my self-appointed role as Devil's Advocate, I feel I should point out that Impact has 66 Internal conquers (Impact vs. Impact) while they have 58 conquers against East, which do not count as Internals because they are not the same tribe. Those left in East are the chaffe and non-contributors, and were left behind for a reason.

DeletedUser

In my self-appointed role as Devil's Advocate, I feel I should point out that Impact has 66 Internal conquers (Impact vs. Impact) while they have 58 conquers against East, which do not count as Internals because they are not the same tribe.

Taking out ex-tribesmates who are not good enough is still internalling

DeletedUser

Taking out ex-tribesmates who are not good enough is still internalling
I don't think so, because some fought back, we lost some nukes ;)

they were enemies, which usually would have been nobled earlier, because wouldn't have been recruited...

for example look at E-Knock
[spoil]
o8Ic.png

[/spoil]

he's ODA and ODD increased, because we attacked him, and he attacked us :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol not even close morning... Impact WAS East, they just reformed without a few players and the old leadership (if you payed attention to the map like I did before and after the reformation, it is like 95% the same tribe) XX was never a part of CENSOR before now, and EAST WAS Impact before now. How would XX be considered ex-tribemates?