Havoc vs CENSOR

DeletedUser

You are surprised I left when you have an attitude like that?
I dont think many tribes in the SE havent been exposed to your egotism. Now here you are on the world forums, doing it all the same.

YOU! speak about egoism? YOU?

DeletedUser104695

Who Dumped who? no chance of you two getting back together x

DeletedUser

Now I've 23 full nukes less, but it was worth it, #1 ODA and got AOTD two days in a row (04.05 & 05.05)
[spoil]
otbu.png
[/spoil]

PS. I'm not exactly sure how much CENSOR troops I killed, but I bet it's a lot :p

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol KONT, im not the one spewing it up everywhere.

u said go go impact who r fighting the ppl u considered borthers back in w9

a few things too, the fact that its world forums doesnt bother me at all, i know ppl here dont care and they can go read the riot-noodle thing
u r attention whoring everywhere urself and i made a BLOOOOOOOOODY mistake making the world forums after 2-3 great years playing the damn game and not bothering with the bitching here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a few things too, the fact that its world forums doesnt bother me at all, i know ppl here dont care and they can go read the riot-noodle thing
u r attention whoring everywhere urself and i made a BLOOOOOOOOODY mistake making the world forums after 2-3 great years playing the damn game and not bothering with the bitching here

w9 was w9 you nub.

Now you and the other nub can go get a room and stay outta our war thread, no one cares about your stupid bitching.

DeletedUser104695

Remarkable tale ol' chap, care to recite it once more?

DeletedUser100750

Dang marvel you still here nice to know best of luck to y'all at censor even though y'all don't need it ;)

DeletedUser

One of the problems with the game is that everyone knows everyone else, it becomes an issue of a complex diplomatic hierarchy of tribes unwilling to fight each other because of other world ties.
The first instance, the first exception to the rule and it's being spat on. A healthy boost to the game and possibly an example to be seen and it's being vilified. Which is intriguing. At least to me. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser100592

I would rather not speak of a little misunderstanding here and do it on skype you guys are spoiling the beans.

DeletedUser

wheres the war stats? Just a bunch of girls arguing...
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: CENSOR
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 80
Difference: 64

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 154,817
Side 2: 693,363
Difference: 538,546

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

wheres the war stats? Just a bunch of girls arguing...
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: CENSOR
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 80
Difference: 64

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 154,817
Side 2: 693,363
Difference: 538,546

chart

[/spoil]

Because they're still kinda pointless when no villages have been taken off active players...

DeletedUser

Well we can't help it your members go inactive as soon as they start losing villages :lol:

DeletedUser

Well we can't help it your members go inactive as soon as they start losing villages :lol:

Not our fault you start kicking when we noble vills off of somebody. And thus far. AwesomeSauce is the only player to go inactive after you start attacks.

DeletedUser

Cancer will be next ;) and the villages you nobles off shika were we at war then or not? :?

DeletedUser

this happens in every war...

players can't hang, say its r/l issues or just disappear. Leaders then say thats why they are losing the war.. Technically, poor recruiting tactics are causing these losses.