Havoc vs CENSOR

DeletedUser

Cancer has already been raped and ofc he did i think if our members start losing villages i'm just say they went inactive therefore it don't count :lol:

DeletedUser

Cancer has already been raped and ofc he did i think if our members start losing villages i'm just say they went inactive therefore it don't count :lol:

Since I've been the one sitting, and sniping for him for the last week and a few days. I'd say it's pretty obvious he wasnt playing...

DeletedUser

Damn in a tribe of 99 members in total, Only you could sit him? Thanks for that :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: CENSOR, =D-N=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 373
Side 2: 562
Difference: 189

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 16
Difference: 68

chart

DeletedUser102066

Side 2: 562

Some people don't even realize they are at war?

DeletedUser

torontomc, Awesomesawce and Squall03 already kicked for stats, who's next? :lol:

DeletedUser

I have looked at the tribes member list and i have found the problem to be obvious. There is a lack of original Wonka members remaining :icon_wink:

DeletedUser105089

torontomc, Awesomesawce and Squall03 already kicked for stats, who's next? :lol:

they were ALL kicked due to inactivity, torontomc and squall03 were inactive and being internal'd before the war declaration.

DeletedUser

Last 24hours
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: CENSOR, =D-N=
Players: torontomc, Awesomesawce, Squall03

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140,168
Side 2: 0
Difference: 140,168

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

lol just take a look at those players twstats and you will see that they are inactive

DeletedUser

lol just take a look at those players twstats and you will see that they are inactive

No one cares. If they're inactive, that's Censor's problem. You expect Havoc to just skip over those villages? Lol, fat chance of that ;)