Hawks, How low.

sp.ag

This is a quote from the forums inwhich i sent a mail to Lord Hawks to try and find a solution to the ongoing skirmish between our tribes while Morph! was around, i would like to point out that i never asked for a Truce, i asked for a solution,

Now I realize this is old news and irrelevant at this point...following the disbandment and movement of the bulk of the Morph! players to Who...

and I'm not sure about all of you, but I was pretty happy with the way way things were proceeding. The words above are straight from his point of view...but I do not hppen to agree with him that things were boring, nor do I agree that our costs in combat weren't worth obtaining the objectives we were moving for. However I do believe that he doesn't really believe his story written above either. I think he was starting to see that war against the Hawks was going ot cost them big time. After all...when his players are quiting in the middle of a conflict he could certainly make excuses all day...but isn't true that perhaps the stubborn Hawks might have had something to do with them giving up?

Who knows how things would have panned out it in the long run had Morph! not disbanded. I was planning on talking to Sp.ag, but the disband happened before we really had a chance. I don't know that I would have really considered a truce because I said things were proceeding as planned. But I can tell you that if I had considered it...the cost would have been high.

It should be pointed out though that the #1 tribe, famous for its disdain for all others, especially us, offered the Hawks a truce.

Although the political lines have changed and the names have changed...one thing is still the same...the Hawk Knights are becoming a fearsome power in world 33...and will continue to grow in influence and power. We will continue to make our presence felt and enemies shy at the thought of fighting us.

Others may and will say what they want...but the offer of truce above and the following collapse of the number one tribe in the world should be counted as a Victory for the Hawks Nation!!!

I would like to personally congratulate all those who took part in the operations against Morph! offensively, defensively and in supporting roles. All of you deserve credit for your contributions. Without teamwork we are nothing.

Stay tuned and await our next objectives. Believe me...my command staff and I are working on the next 10 steps.

Onward and upward the Hawk Knights will soar!

Strength & Courage,

Lord Hawk IX

King of the Hawks

First of All i would like to Point out that I have found evidence and i have evidence that a Player from HAWKS was infact part of Some log in attempts on my account, while the other IP was not located to any other accounts that played Tw, But after i saw this reply on the HAWKS forums i had to make this public,

You say i made a truce, heck i had to swallow some pride and find a solution to the increasing pressures i had from the east from the entrente as well as yourselves, I was hoping to create a NAP with you until E=MC decided on their actions and able to bide some time to allow us to push more support through to other front lines that looked ever increasing, as we in Morph! were aware of what was only a matter of time.

My council were aware of the mails i sent to yourself and E=MC in attempts to sway a few diplomatic decisions, but to call something a hacking and disbandment of ones tribe due to it a victory? thats rather Low Lord Hawks, As well as actually being sad eonugh to try and poach players with a lame recruitment mail sent by eastparks (who him and Pimpf, i must say are the only ones i have any major respect for in that tribe in the moment in time) to ALL of my members,

This leads me further to believe that EliteHawk's words that they had nothing to do with the attempts and hacking on my account are a lie, its rather sad to see that HAWKS believe that its a victory and that they made us disband, Please, let me remind you who was winning at the time? you guys tried multiple times of mass offensive's against us with minimal success.

I myself do not wish to any longer be associated with a world filled with players such as some are in HAWKS, however Pimpf and Eastparks i wish you all the best i do not see why you are still in a tribe that would go so low. I have my account back but have set it to delete, as i said i am not remaining in a world with such people.

Its a Game yes i know hence why i have not really kicked up a fuss about things as i wont allow such a thing to affect my in RL.

DeletedUser

If it is true that HAWKS did in fact hack your account then shame on them as no-one likes to see it but at the moment you can't really be sure who to trust. Secondly see ya sp.ag didn't really talk to you much except about the disbandment of REBORN hopefully we will see you in an upcoming world.

DeletedUser

Spaggy, you actually made me post in the forums again.. i hope your decision runs along the lines of still staying with us even after you hit that delete button on your account. imagine the mess that i'd be without you :icon_cry:

As for the statement from Hawks posted below, i have decided not to poke further and start another long and tedious argument with your side Elite Hawk. On account of fairness, i'll let that Hawks declaration speak for itself and let the community decide on how to react. But really, I think its posted enough in black and white there.

Also, on another account of fairness, i won't hold back to throw almost all of the credit for our success against the Hawks to our k65 crew (brett, sam, balky, scorpy, fook, hellraiser, etc.. we really do miss you guys, we really do :icon_sad:) You guys managed to kill the most number of nukes i have ever seen killed with minimal support from us. And that's a feat i will always remember..

But with regards to the hacking of Spag's account, please excuse me for the use of a rather sharper tone.. Hawks, i've received some information that has caused me to raise my suspicions that you guys are somehow related to the hacking of Spag's account.

Your members seem to have an idea about what's going on, making statements like these:

ptstorey on 13.06. at 20:39
Everything suddenly seems kinda easy if we can take out the top tribe like that :)

Care to explain further on that please?

I respect you as a tribe and as a unit. You guys certainly have a talented pool (especially pimpf and eastpark) and you guys are good opponents.

But there can be no respect harbored from a tribe, or anybody for that matter, who would go to the extent of forcing his way to another person's account just to gain the upper hand on an existing conflict. I sincerely hope my that suspicions are proved wrong and you guys come out clean on this issue..

~Migz

DeletedUser

Hmm, The admins can tell the truth behind this(If its true that you got hacked), Stop making lies brother.

Your tribemates leave your tirbe because of your POOR leadership and lies. You fail to defend your members on the front line as well.

You disband the tribe after they left to save your self telling the people you got hacked. I was there when some of your players left the tribe and Morph! was still there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Btw, The admin can track the 'Hacker' easily, they can look at the logs and find out who ever IP was using your account when the disband had happened.

This kind of assumption are nonesense, lets wait for the admin and see whats the truth behind this and stop making direct assumptions..

DeletedUser

Hmm, The admins can tell the truth behind this(If its true that you got hacked), Stop making lies brother.

Your tribemates leave your tirbe because of your POOR leadership and lies. You fail to defend your members on the front line as well.

You disband the tribe after they left to save your self telling the people you got hacked. I was there when some of your players left the tribe and Morph! was still there.

You are of course, free to interpret the transpiration of events in any way that pleases you.. If you see it as that, then i won't bother to correct you.

But looking at your statement above, you clearly don't know Spag. This is the same Spag i have heard lots and lots of stories about. This is the same Spag that went down with his Bio tribe in a previous world, they fought to the death. This is the same Spag that commands the respect of his tribe, his peers, and even his opponents.

You can bash him all you want for his shortcomings, but aren't we all human? You can say the word POOR over and over again, maybe even use synonyms or words that rhyme, but you'll never change my opinion of this man.

And this is my opinion: I think Spag is a great leader. Sure, we've had our ups and downs as a leadership unit in Morph! had our lapses, and victories as well. But spag is never a man who would disband his own tribe just to save his face. He would rather have the opposite, he would rather face the worlds harshest words for the sake of his tribe. This i know..

..and that you should know :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

But why do he need to make a tread like this? If he really report this issue to an admin then let the admin work on it and see the result. After that maybe he can post whoever hacked him and let the world knows whats the truth was and not just assumptions like this one.

DeletedUser

Btw, I dare you to show us the log 'evidence' that your talking about.

DeletedUser

Firstly I thank you for your words, and sincerely appreciate the respect for myself and pimpf.

But a question please! I have been with hawks for over a year and the ones that joined me from w23 are my friends as well as colleagues. with this world we have brought in a lot of players, (obviously a spy, which bringing in ex morph players, i thought the chance would be there.) no problem with that as it is part of the game. (gives me something to get my teeth into....i like rooting out spies) :)

sorry i diverse. i would just like the evidence put forth, then we will see the truth....sp.ag!! if you have your account back, then it will be easy to find who hacked you, and that will put this matter to bed!! if you believe(and i am not saying you definately were not) then it is now easy to find out, and that may save a long winded thread arguing who is right or wrong.

If you were, and it was a hawk? then i can only apologise, as this is not the way of a true hawk!!! but please just show s, so this issue can be resolved......then we can discuss in a thread, rights/wrongs etc........

again if it is a hawk....i will feel tainted, as i have got to where i am by hard work and graft (as well as long arguments with the wife) i'm sure we all know that one!!! sorry ladies!!! husbands/boyfriends.

please just show us the truth, and i for one will respond, when the truth is out.....how i will respond will determine on the truth.

thanks eastpark1974

DeletedUser

Firstly would like to echo Eastparks words. There is absolutely no way at all that the original group of Hawks would sink as low as hacking into someone account to win anything. If (and I really do mean if) it comes to light that any one with the Hawks or Hawk$ tribe name attached to them knew about or was responsible for this then I will be disgusted.

I would agree that Balkan, Brett, Scorpyon etc provided gerat opposition to myself and Eastpark and any tribe would miss a team like that.

For my own piece of mind sp.ag I hope you are wrong but i will say that calling the thread how low will Hawks go without actually proving anything is libellous in RL!

It may be time now to show us the colour of the money! And don't quit! Whatever tribal disagreements there are - you should play on! Its the colourful debate and exchange of nukes that makes me play this game with such passion. But its also the friendships I have made. Enemies in one world and within a click of a button friends! Its great!

DeletedUser

If they really did hack u it is not that big of a deal to tribalwars people, my tribe got hacked and disbannded, and the person was bannded for a week and lost one village, thats all, so im sry but the punishment wont be that bad

DeletedUser

ps....as for the lame invite mail.......i really didnt have time to write anything.....as you will probably see...lots got the same one line reply....

:( sorry...i will dobetter next time :)

I usually do make an effort.....honest!!

DeletedUser

Now why am I accused of lying? I skyped you just to help you get back on your feet and to find who hacked you and was damn friendly too. I expected you to get your account back and put your tribe back together so that we could continue our tif. And it was no cooincidence that after your k65 members deserted that your account got 'hacked'. Your tribe was falling apart and the only thing you could think of was to disband and have your boys join Who to get a second chance at diplomacy with the three tribes looking at warring you. I always make sure to keep it honest in this game. If you cannot play a computer game fairly then you are a person of poor character in my opinion. You call my tribe low but you make sure to keep spies even after your tribe is gone.

Why shouldn't LordHawk inform his tribe? Your tribe is gone and our still stands. From your mail to the leaders of Watch and Detox you even used the phrase "save face" and said you would quit. So in my eyes this could just as easily be a ploy of yours to save face...

DeletedUser

Now why am I accused of lying? I skyped you just to help you get back on your feet and to find who hacked you and was damn friendly too. I expected you to get your account back and put your tribe back together so that we could continue our tif. And it was no cooincidence that after your k65 members deserted that your account got 'hacked'. Your tribe was falling apart and the only thing you could think of was to disband and have your boys join Who to get a second chance at diplomacy with the three tribes looking at warring you. I always make sure to keep it honest in this game. If you cannot play a computer game fairly then you are a person of poor character in my opinion. You call my tribe low but you make sure to keep spies even after your tribe is gone.

Why shouldn't LordHawk inform his tribe? Your tribe is gone and our still stands. From your mail to the leaders of Watch and Detox you even used the phrase "save face" and said you would quit. So in my eyes this could just as easily be a ploy of yours to save face...
Firstly...No.

From your point, you thought you had won against Morph! ?

Stats show that Morph! were winning and that it was going quite well for Morph, also with HAWKS losing much more nukes. The sudden disband meant that the war could not of been justified in whether you have won or not in this tif.

You could say in "your eyes" that it was a ploy to save face, or you could say HAWKS wasn't going to win or weren't ever going to win.

Either way you do not have the right to decide who won, the war never finished and the most you could say it is a draw or Morph! was "winning".

sp.ag

Btw, The admin can track the 'Hacker' easily, they can look at the logs and find out who ever IP was using your account when the disband had happened.

This kind of assumption are nonesense, lets wait for the admin and see whats the truth behind this and stop making direct assumptions..

you do forget that I, was at one point a IG mod, dont you? i know how it works and i know what they cant and can do, i have already privded the Ip's to the admins inwhich i have already had the feed back, as i said i will mail the leader and i will provide them with the evidence needed, when i am allowed to to so.

~ EliteHawk, i never ment for it to sound liek you personally were lying as you might of not even be aware heck if i know, but i merely saying that your cover up for your tribe isnt true to say that your tribe had nothing to do with it. Who said i used spies? This is displayed openly for anyone to see, heck how do i have a spy when i dont even log into my account?

DeletedUser

Yo sp.ag you care way too freaking much.

DeletedUser

Firstly...No.

From your point, you thought you had won against Morph! ?

Stats show that Morph! were winning and that it was going quite well for Morph, also with HAWKS losing much more nukes. The sudden disband meant that the war could not of been justified in whether you have won or not in this tif.

You could say in "your eyes" that it was a ploy to save face, or you could say HAWKS wasn't going to win or weren't ever going to win.

Either way you do not have the right to decide who won, the war never finished and the most you could say it is a draw or Morph! was "winning".

I never said we won anything. We were going to win by the look of things. Your k65 members gave up on you and Watch and Detox were fed up and moving in. By the stats they can say pretty much anything. And what makes you think we lost more nukes? Im pretty sure we still have more nukes bud.

DeletedUser

Hey spag since you arnt playing this world anymore, you might as well leave the forums because no one gives a rat's ass about what you have to say. We all know how cool it is to pretend to get hacked, so take your bs elsewhere.

Heres an idea for you: Since you love attention so much go join another world. There you can go to the forums, and boast about how your so famous/well known/good at TW you are etc....... If your lucky, someone will care and you can become friends and tell them stories, like how you were such a great leader in W33, and got "hacked" because of it (just an example, Im sure you have alot more good ones.). If your really lucky mabey he'll give you a fat bj, but like I said, thats if your Really lucky.