Hawks, How low.

DeletedUser

Ok then from what I am getting here is you titled your thread Hawks, How Low but clearly admit it was not done by any one of us. If you were not blaming one of my members for the actual hacking then why would you make a thread clearly titled to blame one of mine? I have mailed you on skype and you have not responded. If you wanted justice then you could have given me the evidence and it would have been dealt with. But seeing as you have failed to respond or even give reason on this thread I am calling BS. You have made no attempt to rectify anything. And since you were once an admin I truly doubt you would take three days to get your account back. Sure you had a senior admin's email...

Everything you have done looks mighty suspicious. So forgive me for doubting you. (Although you called me a liar, which I also call BS on)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spag, you have no way of knowing that a HAWKS member made an attempt on your account. You may be able to define an IP to a location but that is all it is. An IP and a location. You would have to cross reference that IP to particular person playing in world 33. Then you would have to determine who that person actually is so you would know what name they were playing under. Some how I doubt that you would be posting on these forums that you personally know that someone from HAWKS attempted to hack your account. The only way you would have that specific information is if someone from TW gave you the IP information for players. This would be a violation. Further it would be violation for you to post that you have this information.

I don't buy it at all.

DeletedUser

Clearly, He just made this topic to save his face..

First you post what Lordhawk has written in our forum without your message( your message that offers a NAP) which is attached to it.

2nd you said that you got a good evidence that a HAWK player once tried to log in your account but also failed to show the evidence.

How many lies would you like to make just to save yourself? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And still the whole community are awaiting in anticipation on the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (ie. proof ) from SPaggie........ and counting the days. Havent seen any admin come forward with any earth shattering proof of any wrong doing. Please prove all the unfaithfull Thomasses wrong and we will gladly all send a few nukes to the guilty party .

DeletedUser53503

His ability to post will not determine whether or not a hawks did it or not, infact it will prove nothing. As was stated by HAWKS and other people, the claim is invalid, and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. If he does come forth with an exact answer, it will most likely be because the admins do not wish to distribute that information, probably for liability or something else. Sp.ag made an assumption and when you assume things you "Make and "ass" or of "u" and "me" which is what he did. Drop it at that and leave it be, the forums are very spiteful in their ways and it is annoying...

DeletedUser

Drop it at that and leave it be, the forums are very spiteful in their ways and it is annoying...

I agree with you they may be very spiteful places, but this is the second thread dedicated to the hawks....in which it tries to stain our character....and so far without the evidence....

all we ask is for the truth so we can defend ourselves properley.......these threads are just, (it seems to me) give hawks a bad name.

now I know i am biased...but i have been with the hawks since september last year...and i am sure lots of people can also say this......but the hawks are by far the best bunch of guys i have known on tw.....and yes we have received new members from w23...some of which i can also add, have the true hawk spirit.

all i would like to see is an end game on this thread, then we can deal with the situation.......stop making us out to be a bad tribe.

for those who can be bothered to remember in other threads, no one ever gave us a shout in this world, and in the begginning it was all about the top 5 tribes....most of whose names have either changed or dissapeared....but the hawks go marching on......

I guess maybe the stuborness we show, annoys some people.......but regardless of the outcome of this world.....the one thing you can be sure of is to see the hawks name alive to the last man standing.

So please lets wrap this up with the whole truth....or move onto the next thread.

DeletedUser

With all respect to Hawks, Allthough this thread is obviously aimed at them, i dont think all are, and there does seem to be a trend of hawks being a little "over sensitive" and taking the smallest things to heart, and blowing things out of proportion.

DeletedUser

With all respect to Hawks, Allthough this thread is obviously aimed at them, i dont think all are, and there does seem to be a trend of hawks being a little "over sensitive" and taking the smallest things to heart, and blowing things out of proportion.

Hardly sensitive. This is a thread for smearing my tribe. If I were to make a thread titled Who! You Suck I'm sure I would provoke a response. And yes both of the threads titled around flaming HAWKS are the only two I am concerned with. Not 'all' of the threads here.

DeletedUser

It is kinda stupid to think this thread wont piss off the hawks. Doesnt matter though since sP.Ag doesnt have an account, i would watch urself, no pun intended, who?. U have some tribes that arent very friendly with morph since they stepped on there toes. Gl with how u turn this battle into a nice agreement

DeletedUser

SiKE/Famlee/EvoKe/Morph!/Who? vs. HAWKS & Co.

THE MOST EPIC FORUM BATTLE OF ALL TIME.

DeletedUser

Clearly, He just made this topic to save his face..

First you post what Lordhawk has written in our forum without your message( your message that offers a NAP) which is attached to it.

2nd you said that you got a good evidence that a HAWK player once tried to log in your account but also failed to show the evidence.

How many lies would you like to make just to save yourself? :icon_rolleyes:

Why would Spag need to save face? If the disbandment of Morph! was indeed a purposeful act, Spag can just ditch his in-game and/or forum account and make a new one. Voila! Now no one even has a hint that Spag's new account was an alias of Spag. I'm sure anyone would want a new face than spend his time reparing a tarnished one, no?

From what I read, I conclude (It's my own opinion, you can choose to believe or call BS, I don't care. Like I said, no one needs to save face on these forums) that Spag did get hacked. Although if the hacker was a member of HAWKS, Spag will have to prove it to all of us.

As for HAWKS, I personally don't think these threads are a big deal to your reputation. Any tribe that can get near the top and stay near the top for the period the HAWKS had must be a good tribe and deserves respect, period. In my opinion, anyone who thinks any less is:

a) A noob

b) Has a real life mental problem

c) They are just afraid to admit it

My two cents.

DeletedUser

Spag is a great leader and I never intended to make him look bad here. He is playing W39 mostly now. I would be glad if he were to return to W33. A better adversary I will never find. And from the start of this world I have defended my tribe from Tic Toc and the whirly bunch of Sike/Morph flamers. I vividly recall the public forum being dominated by those posters. No one could say anything without being immediately flamed by the 'elite' crowd. (Which is the sarcasm behind my forum identity).

I no longer beleive Spag was just saving face. But I do know for sure it was not a HAWK that hacked his account. So this matter can be put to rest, at least on my end. Hope you find the culprit Spag.

DeletedUser

im not revealing anything unless spag wants me to (which he hasnt asked)

apparently the last time you talked to him on skype was awhile ago

DeletedUser

Last I spoke with SpAg he said he would like this thread deleted. And it was a very friendly convo. If there is something I am unaware of I am sure we can discuss it soon.