Hawks, How low.

sp.ag

Clearly, He just made this topic to save his face..

First you post what Lordhawk has written in our forum without your message( your message that offers a NAP) which is attached to it.:

I copied the information that was presented in front of me at the time,

2nd you said that you got a good evidence that a HAWK player once tried to log in your account but also failed to show the evidence.

How many lies would you like to make just to save yourself? :icon_rolleyes:

Haha, the funny thing is, a Leader of HAWKS has seen my logins, And ill leave it at that, the rest of the information as i have said is down to whoever will allow me to share it.

I havent been on much this weekend as I have actually be attending some fun weekend events, I have managed to achieve a whole weekend without spending a moment of it sober and managed to merge into a blur

DeletedUser

I copied the information that was presented in front of me at the time,

Haha, the funny thing is, a Leader of HAWKS has seen my logins, And ill leave it at that, the rest of the information as i have said is down to whoever will allow me to share it.

I havent been on much this weekend as I have actually be attending some fun weekend events, I have managed to achieve a whole weekend without spending a moment of it sober and managed to merge into a blur

Like I said, I believe you were hacked. I am also certain that a HAWK did not do it. So this thread can die at World 33's convenience.

I am 99% sure that you will return under an alias though.

DeletedUser

Abyssss has just been banned, and his account sitter also..... and a 88 point rim player was his sitter at some stage in the last few days..... Can anyone shed any light on this?

Its off topic a bit i know, but mabye the 88 point player was the alias ???????

DeletedUser

Like I thought , No proof of Hawks involvement has been given by SPag . So I hope that the community will remember that part.

DeletedUser

I doubt we will ever hear sp.ag on these forums again, i dont think he cares much for this world, after all getting "hacked" can take some interest from the game.

DeletedUser

I haven't seen or heard from sp.ag in almost a month. Lucky guy found out how much fun the world is without TW. I doubt we will receive the pleasure of his conversation again.