HD--Hugs Deluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Those margins shouldn't be so small for a tribe so big against a tribe so much smaller.

DeletedUser

In that year you have come back at least once. I am 100% sure of that ;)

Nope, Sorry :icon_wink:

Labour? nicely done :D you shall have my vote, though it doesnt count, so you just have a me o_O

We lost by 139 votes, but it was a good experience. Just the first of many electoral losses I'm sure :icon_wink:

Wow, dom... It's been nearly a year? Damn that mean I been back nearly a year too :/ nothing to show for it unfortuantly. HD, Didn't your parent's teach you not to play with your food ;) poor bam!

Indeed Zev Mk 2 :).

you're not the only one Dom :icon_razz:

I looked at the world map .. so much has changed :icon_eek:

Took a glance at that the other night, it's like O~SIN all over again to an extent :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

What to worry about ddog? I'm still around reading the forums though :)

Mick876

Been a while since someone posted stats, so....

Side 1:
Tribes: HD
Side 2:
Tribes: Bam!

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,230
Side 2: 2,060
Difference: 2,170

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,794,882
Side 2: 20,261,412
Difference: 21,533,470

chart

DeletedUser

I don't think that is a small margin. It'd be nice to know how many are re-takes.

DeletedUser

Took a glance at that the other night, it's like O~SIN all over again to an extent :icon_neutral:

After reading this, I went to look at the world map... I'll be honest, disappointed :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I don't think that is a small margin. It'd be nice to know how many are re-takes.

Isn't small? A tribe twice the size taking 50% more village would be an acceptable, HD however had less then %17 difference. And it's not nice to know how many are re-takes. If you want to take out a cap because it's a retake, you have to take out the cap on the other side aswell, because that was a failed cap then. A cap is a cap, no matter against who or how it's taken.

note: Only talking about those stats you posted.

DeletedUser

After reading this, I went to look at the world map... I'll be honest, disappointed :icon_sad:

At my comparison or at the world map? :icon_razz:. The world map depresses me to be honest, though given this world's obsession with families in the end... I'm not surprised it ended up like this.

I'm holding out in hope they all get bored and leave for a world-wide Royal Rumble and the survivor wins world 6 :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

At my comparison or at the world map? :icon_razz:.
The map, of course. :) It's hideous :/

The world map depresses me to be honest, though given this world's obsession with families in the end... I'm not surprised it ended up like this.
And unfortunately, I know... Was always going to run back to familes. So you still now returned, then?

DeletedUser

And unfortunately, I know... Was always going to run back to familes. So you still now returned, then?

Sadly the way the ~Or.D~/HIRE war started going, with RMC and HIRE working in tandem against us and what was left of our allies it was always likely that things would culminate how they have done so. Being an old stalwart I refused to discuss any HIRE/Or.D merger... I maintain that, I'd still have gone to the grave instead of given that up. It was almost an ideological warfare, a personal war by the end... which is why it was best I left when I did... I let the red mist get the better of me.

Me? No, I'm still far far away. I pledged to return on world 100 and no sooner, and I'm sticking by that. World 6 has nothing left to offer me anymore, it hasn't for quite some time. I still advise quite a few people on tactics, old lessons and history, but I'm long gone and happily so.

DeletedUser

Isn't small? A tribe twice the size taking 50% more village would be an acceptable, HD however had less then %17 difference. And it's not nice to know how many are re-takes. If you want to take out a cap because it's a retake, you have to take out the cap on the other side aswell, because that was a failed cap then. A cap is a cap, no matter against who or how it's taken.

note: Only talking about those stats you posted.

Still, its not like there are multiple fronts. Its a little hard when most players are based k's away. Like I said, it isn't a small margin, but by no means large.

Mick876

Side 1:
Tribes: HD
Side 2:
Tribes: Bam!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,282
Side 2: 8,228
Difference: 946

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: