HD TV makes things more clear

lt181

But what does HD do to W6? And...What is it? It's grown too big to fast to be just a joke tribe.

So, does HD really make world domination more clear? Is this the end of competition on W6?

DeletedUser

when I look at the map, I see exactly the same thing I saw a year ago. Perhaps even 2 years ago.

S1cky Dutch

Who's gonna push it to the limit!? I'd prefer plasma anyway:p

DeletedUser

So, is HD a compilation of the active players in that area?

Mick876

when I look at the map, I see exactly the same thing I saw a year ago. Perhaps even 2 years ago.

Thats because we are not finished yet, come back next week and take a look at our choice of HD programs :icon_razz:

Mick876

But what does HD do to W6? And...What is it? It's grown too big to fast to be just a joke tribe.

So, does HD really make world domination more clear? Is this the end of competition on W6?

Instead of making a PnP thread why didn't you just send me a mail? Keep things simples :icon_wink:

lt181

Instead of making a PnP thread why didn't you just send me a mail? Keep things simples :icon_wink:

It was a major event that deserved it's own propaganda thread. I've given up on these boards, but thought, what the hell? Might as see if something could increase activity on these forums.

Mick876

Fair do's. And i wouldn't say its the end of competition on W6, because there wasn't any competition on w6, maybe this has brought competition back to it?

lt181

Fair do's. And i wouldn't say its the end of competition on W6, because there wasn't any competition on w6, maybe this has brought competition back to it?

If you're legitimately competing with Hire, then it's brought competition back to W6. If you don't plan on competing with Hire, then it hasn't.

Whichever the case, I'm just happy to see something happen be it good or bad.

DeletedUser

If you're legitimately competing with Hire, then it's brought competition back to W6. If you don't plan on competing with Hire, then it hasn't.

Whichever the case, I'm just happy to see something happen be it good or bad.

even friends and allies can compete in other ways.

Edit:
But didn't see the change in the dominance map yet last time, it's updated now. Seems interesting.

DeletedUser

it's gonna be half the world in that tribe :) I highly suggest spies to be part of it or this world is over lol

DeletedUser

i looked at this n was like wth? surely HIRE n HD are allies anyways, otherwise HD need to get rid of the Hire in their name? cos thats no coincidence, would be a bit gay to try keep the name?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The personal and general irony of HIRE esentially winning world 6 has provided me with endless chuckles.

Though I'm guessing no-ones going to bother claiming HD are going to set the world alight again with activity? Given a brief glance at twstats for the first time since I left informs me a whole ton of flatliners have joined up...

DeletedUser51929

Dom your quite mistaken, the spam in the tribe has become awesome :D you should come back

DeletedUser

Its not awesome enough Dom, Stay away ;)

Also i joined as a flatliner D:

DeletedUser

i looked at this n was like wtf? surely HIRE n HD are allies anyways, otherwise HD need to get rid of the Hire in their name? cos thats no coincidence, would be a bit gay to try keep the name?

Could be as a farce, and decleration will follow soon? Thats what I would do, but hey, who would want war in this game?