HD TV makes things more clear

silvereclipes

Nice to see some old faces showing up on W6 again hows it going on my old stomping grounds.

DeletedUser

i know lol :p just wanted you to think to your self "wtf there's and imposter!!!"
wouldnt be surprised if you went and checked :D

and I can time!! but only on a speacial ocasion XD laziness is a virtue :p

I did go and check, Yes :icon_biggrin:. I do wonder about these things :icon_redface:

Heyah, how's everyone doing nowadays? Haven't been on the forums for a long time now, I see a lot of changes, but it's nice to see people like OWA, Dom and Miller up on the stage still carrying the torch.

So can anyone bring me up to date with the current situation in w6? I haven't been updated since Or.D kinda disappeared.

I'm back active-ish on the forums but retired from in-game a half-year back.

DeletedUser

it would be nice to have a tribe with old faces in a new world...the name would be, old farts forever :pP OFF lol
Suggestions would be nice though XD

DeletedUser51929

Can't be old farts D= then I wouldnt be aloud in XD but I agree with OWA, such get all thee ol timers back in it :p

Dom should start a premade for world 100 :p

DeletedUser

we'll make an exception for you milli...you may be young at the outside but you are an old fart in the inside lol

DeletedUser51929

no one joins them XD I aint good at the orgnisieing, i'm more of the person that comes up with the plan then alows some other dude to do the work ;D i'd make a fine boss some day :D

DeletedUser

Tbh, it's not absolute but it's very good to have the attacking elite and the big size :)) And considering that the rest of the 40, i think 14 players are in bam this war should be interesting ^_^