(HD) Vs DKS & DKS-B The Battle For K36???

DeletedUser

75490143.jpg

What will be the outcome of the war between these tribes..
(HD)----- 64 members; Ranked 2nd in the K
DKS-B--- 62 members, Ranked 1st in the K
DKS------95 members; Ranked 3rd in the K

Will the Devils :icon_twisted: or The BASICS:ram: Rule the Continent?

personally im pulling for basics ^^

hanibalii

Not a fake it is me 4 second axe train, tell her she need a lot of support QUICK!

I already haz stacked her with all my 100 lc. They will be sure to put a dent in your axe train :icon_wink:

DeletedUser57199

attention whores. cant you guys be happy trolling other's threads
Because he is a point whore plus he declared a war against me when he attack my tribemates....
:icon_eek: lol, pretty sure smurf had more troops then you at 1K...

Things I considered as an Act of War:
1. scouting me
2. nobleine a village next to me Wat? lulz
3. nobleing my farm
4. attacking me hmmm
5. attacking my tribemate ahhh, lol
6. attacking my P.A (if i have any)<-hugger :axemen: :axemen:
7. sniffing glue
8. smelling me
9. touching my *cencored* Religious much?
10. eying my village
11. killing my troops when they visit your village ahh a troopless war... "help, help i been cleared"... classic
12. having non traditional intercourse with my troops Someone doesn't like axe r***...
13. being a point whore because i am a point whore myself You can say that again
I'm pretty sure I just read them but to be honest I already forgot all of them :icon_confused:
You should save us sometime and post a big scary sword on that smelexi profile.

Update: Failed nobling SmurfSmurf, restarting soon?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update: Failed nobling SmurfSmurf, restarting soon?
haha more than an epic fail at nobling smurf crushed your troops... have fun on the opposite side of the rim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57199

Mod, can you close this thread...
These nubs aren't even at war with DKS, and DKS-B anymore.

DeletedUser95829

When I attacked somebody from (HD) they were being supported by DKS :L

DeletedUser

DKS and HD have a NAP. And i am part of DKS-B and we will KILL BASICS

DeletedUser57199

They are nobling all our farms... I can't do it... If they noble any more farms I'm gunna have to hit the restart, Fordy

DeletedUser

They are nobling all our farms... I can't do it... If they noble any more farms I'm gunna have to hit the restart, Fordy

o_O i hate that. For every one of them what noble a farm, Pnp them here for the lulz :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

o_O i hate that. For every one of them what noble a farm, Pnp them here for the lulz :icon_cool:

that would just cause spamming of the forums :lol:
i'm actually thankful for that, they help grow the farms for us with this low barb growing limit :p

DeletedUser

Basic is already trying and failing at killing us. We outnumber them its as simple as that. They only have 3 high point players and thats not good enough if they want to stop us.
But i will hand it to them they are pretty good

The aire bard

Jimmy why don't you stop trolling the forums and do something more productive with your time. Maybe bake a souffle while you wait for that barracks to finally build?

DeletedUser

Lol. The only reason i am on this is cuz im on TW talking with my tribe right now. And why dont you try and not tell me what to do with my time, i work hard so i will troll if i want lol :p

DeletedUser

aire, don't be like that, he's the only one who actually came here and said something from their side finally, props for that jimmy... can't see how we fail if the tribe went up to rank 2 in the K after the continent-wide assault on us started and will go to rank one shortly ;)

DeletedUser

Ya and we will try and stop you. (well not you but the rest of your tribe, im not taking you on lol)

The aire bard

aire, don't be like that, he's the only one who actually came here and said something from their side finally, props for that jimmy... can't see how we fail if the tribe went up to rank 2 in the K after the continent-wide assault on us started and will go to rank one shortly ;)

Yes but DKs didn't even know they were at war with HD to start with... Their forum presence has magnified infinitely with the addition of this one. Maybe we should send them a friendly message with a link to the externals? Maybe we'd get a literate one this time :icon_eek:

Last edited: