[HDR] Declares Victory over -=I=- fam.

DeletedUser

and dragons? how unoriginal can you get. for reference, the GARUDA is the god/king of birds in many south asian religions. Now that's original. Unknown Risk is pretty original too. But Manic, FENX and VVV are over used, though the "Manic Oppression" thing made me laugh. Punny, very punny.

DeletedUser

In the request of my tribe leader I have made this thread:

-I-2.jpg

So is it game over? Will the -=I=- leaders make anything official? What will =RES= (big family) stance be with [HDR]? Will -=I=- get rid of their awful Coat of Arms?

Thanks for reading.

Spumkins (on behalf of Sean5500)

That one

DeletedUser64440

What the hell are you guys talking bout now? Way to much time on your hands.

pumkin give me a name of your spy. Other than avarallie

DeletedUser

What the hell are you guys talking bout now? Way to much time on your hands.

pumkin give me a name of your spy. Other than avarallie

Cameron.. i rather wold. you talked About this via IGM !! yeah you know that MAIL button !!

Mao Tse Yung

Nice attempt to make your alliance look disorganised and lacking in any communication, Toddy :icon_biggrin:

*blackbagsu*

*takeutoabackroom*

DeletedUser

jp0308 on 21.03. at 01:11
-=I=-'s leadership has lied to you, they said that [ally]=RES=[/ally] would not create another family tribe. You have been lied too. RES don't count you as part of their family, you have been dumped. This is your chance to join a tribe, it is only a matter of time before [ally]-RES-[/ally] will disband. You may not have another, so think wisely.
[player]jp0308[/player]

That wont work.......not a smart move :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and dragons? how unoriginal can you get. for reference, the GARUDA is the god/king of birds in many south asian religions. Now that's original. Unknown Risk is pretty original too. But Manic, FENX and VVV are over used, though the "Manic Oppression" thing made me laugh. Punny, very punny.

I've always wondered what a Garuda was until now. :icon_eek: