[HDR] Declares Victory over -=I=- fam.

DeletedUser

I love those cattle boy dont you?

Coo (may as well stick to the Scottish formula) boys if you will please, and we do try our best.
:icon_biggrin:

But yes, spumkins, I fully advise you to think again before posting. Put your point across in a way which is understandable, back it with evidence and don't respond to trolls or spam.
Then, we may take you seriously.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser64440

OHH Sorry bout that...I didnt hit the "s" had enough. I ment boys.

DeletedUser

Subject: [player]Camaro 68[/player] attacks *****
Sent: 15.03.09 09:45

The Defender has won

Luck:
klee.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]Camaro 68[/player]
Village: [village]181|181[/village]

Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png

Losses:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png

Defender: *****
Village: *****

Quantity:

xxxx
unit_spear.png
xxxx
unit_sword.png
xxxx
unit_spy.png
xxxx
unit_light.png
xxxx
unit_heavy.png
xxxx
unit_ram.png
xxxx
unit_catapult.png
xxxx
unit_snob.png

Losses:

xxxx
unit_spear.png
xxxx
unit_sword.png
xxxx
unit_spy.png
xxxx
unit_light.png
xxxx
unit_heavy.png
xxxx
unit_ram.png
xxxx
unit_catapult.png
xxxx
unit_snob.png

Haul:

Wall has been damaged and downgraded from 20 to 19
TW - Report converter

You need a few more rams, 48 doesn't really take level 20 walls down. :)

3625110.png

DeletedUser

I compleatly agree with you JP.. i crossed the players name out i dont see need for them . but can say this was an atack from a player with 1million points from {HDR} .. so are {HDR} reali helping .. ?

and yes i have about another 30-40 reports fowarded to me...the same like that...but some of them get worse

Luck: 9.2
klee.png

Morale: 80%
Attacker: *****
Quantity:
unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png

Losses:
unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png

Quantity:

Last edited by a moderator:

dash001

I agree wit you Jp I know you are good and respect is do. Every tribe has there more experienced players. Your tribe has players like that also who don't know how to attack correctly.

and camero make more rams smewhere between 220-350 I have been telling you that for awhile.

although camero is also good he has taken a good amount of villages from you guys. But I am willing to gues he took some of them from the noobs in hdr familly. He is good just needs to be taught how to attack correctly especialy when attacking experienced players.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This topic is Now pointless? =P
As we know -=I=- merged into =RES= end of story .. =P
Every1 Happy ... ( i hope)
Don't kill the peace keeper xD

K.

DeletedUser

Luck: 9.2
klee.png

Morale: 80%
Attacker: *****
Quantity:
unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png

Losses:
unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png

Quantity:

Can I have the name of the attacker and the level of the wall?

DeletedUser64440

Actaully I needed to kill two nukes to make more space for support being sent out. Want to see my real nukes?

I got 500 rams in them. Ill see if I can send several to your door steps. All of you. Tod, Dash, and Jp.

War is my style. I am experienced in the art of war. I need noob nukes for reasons.
Dash you have never told me shit. We dont even talk.

DeletedUser

Actaully I needed to kill two nukes to make more space for support being sent out. Want to see my real nukes?

I got 500 rams in them. Ill see if I can send several to your door steps. All of you. Tod, Dash, and Jp.

War is my style. I am experienced in the art of war. I need noob nukes for reasons.
Dash you have never told me shit. We dont even talk.

Either about 220 or more than 750, 500 is ineffective for wallbreaking and a waste of offense.

DeletedUser

My original intention after reading the first post was to say that this "victory" is not really a victory in my opinion. As most of the stats posted showed the opposite of what was claimed as a victory, and the fact that your enemies were only considering merging into another of your enemies really doesn't show a victory in my opinion.

The merge would really only have been two of your enemies getting their strongest in one tribe for better coordination and efficiency. So where's the victory in rallying your enemies together? :icon_rolleyes:

1. =RES= aren't enemies
2. We are winning:

Side 1:
Tribes: [HDR] {HDR}
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: -=I=- -=Y=-
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 183
Side 2: 174
Difference: 9
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,469,557
Side 2: 1,338,605
Difference: 130,952
image.php

So both of your points are wrong. You're just silly.

DeletedUser

We were merging into them. Not taking on a name. A merge....do you understand that? or are you just to stupid

Well I guess I was right. -=I=- renamed themselves -RES- which is what I guessed would happen so yes you did bring an extra tribe to the RES family.

DeletedUser

1. =RES= aren't enemies
2. We are winning:

Side 1:
Tribes: [HDR] {HDR}
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: -=I=- -=Y=-
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 183
Side 2: 174
Difference: 9
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,469,557
Side 2: 1,338,605
Difference: 130,952
image.php

So both of your points are wrong. You're just silly.

Please don't try to make your stats look better by using the "forever" timeframe. It's too inaccurate as there could have been numerous skirmishes that took place well before any war was even contemplated.

Also, if you read my post completely/correctly, you'd see that I stated "the stats that have been posted" were in favor of your enemies. :icon_wink:

Either way, still not a victory in my opinion as the other tribe is still alive and able to fight. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Either way, still not a victory in my opinion as the other tribe is still alive and able to fight. :icon_twisted:

This you say, o' wise one, but do they have the will?
But yes, please don't post a victory post like this again. To be honest, as much as I don't like family tribes, it seems that former -=I=- are in a better position i.e their security has increased since the war with you.
Plus, there's the undeniable statistics that are posted.....

DeletedUser

Well I guess I was right. -=I=- renamed themselves -RES- which is what I guessed would happen so yes you did bring an extra tribe to the RES family.

HMM reali did they ... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

This topic is Now pointless? =P
As we know -=I=- merged into =RES= end of story .. =P
Every1 Happy ... ( i hope)
Don't kill the peace keeper xD

K.

Come on people Second time .. All end .. Theyr in RES now ...

K.

DeletedUser

Please don't try to make your stats look better by using the "forever" timeframe. It's too inaccurate as there could have been numerous skirmishes that took place well before any war was even contemplated.

Also, if you read my post completely/correctly, you'd see that I stated "the stats that have been posted" were in favor of your enemies. :icon_wink:

Using the forever button was accurate. There was a maximum of 2 captures from either side ([HDR] or -=I=-) before the war began so the forever button is very accurate for this occasion (since we were NAP's and allies before we had even nobled any villages from eachother).

All the stats posted were wrong. If you read the argument between me and dash we were arguing weather ~HDR~ were part of our familly. We came to the conclusion they weren't which made all the stats invalid. The stats that do count are the ones I posted.

It is a victory since -=I=- fam. are dropping like a stone and merging into another family.

DeletedUser

This you say, o' wise one, but do they have the will?
But yes, please don't post a victory post like this again. To be honest, as much as I don't like family tribes, it seems that former -=I=- are in a better position i.e their security has increased since the war with you.
Plus, there's the undeniable statistics that are posted.....

Yes I just posted them. We are winning.

If you don't like my victory post then don't reply. If my tribe wins a war I feel the need to post a victory thread.

former -=I=- players are in a stronger tribe now. I agree with that but the thing is that -=I=- have been defeated. This isn't about declaring war on =RES= fam or even anything to do with them. It is about our victory over -=I=- which is true. The fact many of the players we rimmed were dismissed from -=I=- fam. before all their villages were taken. If we add them stats on we could be winning by 20-30 more than what we were winning by.