[HDR] Declares Victory over -=I=- fam.

DeletedUser

Ah but why?
So you are content to put all your resources, effort and time into defeating a name? Essentially, this is just what you have said. If you want be taking the rewards for your endeavours (in this case; villages and the better players) then why do you view it as a victory?
Surely all you have achieved in this war is putting the stronger members who weren't nobled, into a much larger and structured tribe...and on top of that, given them a grudge?
Like I said, you've won a war in which you've defeated a name.
:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Ah but why?
So you are content to put all your resources, effort and time into defeating a name? Essentially, this is just what you have said. If you want be taking the rewards for your endeavours (in this case; villages and the better players) then why do you view it as a victory?
Surely all you have achieved in this war is putting the stronger members who weren't nobled, into a much larger and structured tribe...and on top of that, given them a grudge?
Like I said, you've won a war in which you've defeated a name.
:icon_neutral:

It was a fight to defend ourselves. We never wanted this war which is why we agreed an NAP when we dropped the alliance. However war was upon us. If a tribe declares war on us it's important that we win. We have fought them off and forced them to merge into a tribe we aparantly had an NAP with (being discussed in our shared council room with {HDR} aristocrats).

Not related to the quote but I was just told that -=I=- weren't planning on merging with =RES= before they declared. There was evidence that is more of an opinion than a fact for this but I only found out over msn with a real life friend of mine.

DeletedUser

It is a victory since -=I=- fam. are dropping like a stone and merging into another family.

I guess that depends on what your plans are. Do you claim the former -=I=- fam. as refugees and continue fighting them, or do you call the war to a ceasefire and see what develops?

I still don't see it as a victory, as they still have a lot of villages left and a lot of territory as well. However, should you choose to call a ceasefire then while it's not a "victory" (in my opinion anyway) it's still an end to the war.

So what happens next? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I guess that depends on what your plans are. Do you claim the former -=I=- fam. as refugees and continue fighting them, or do you call the war to a ceasefire and see what develops?

I still don't see it as a victory, as they still have a lot of villages left and a lot of territory as well. However, should you choose to call a ceasefire then while it's not a "victory" (in my opinion anyway) it's still an end to the war.

So what happens next? :icon_biggrin:

Well we are discussing it in the hiddens at the moment. Not sure I should be spreading the word but there are a number of players that we will be claimed as refugees. These players will be dismissed and fully nobled for their crimes against [HDR] fam.

We are letting quite a few players off the hook from what I see since some of the players (dash001 for example) have attacked but we are keeping the list as short as possible.

The reason I say it is a victory is because our only objective was to defend ourselves. We started the war in deffensive mode trying not to loose villages and most of our caps were re-capping lost vills (getting a noble to land after the enemies last noble). That tactic was used for ComDeath before I was even playing this world. ComDeath stacked up 6 mill ODD and I think he lost about 6 vills to -=I=- fam. and 4 vills to S2ORM (not too sure on figures)

Story behind ComDeath (NOT RELATED): ComDeath and Twistin were both being acount sat. ComDeath was passed to the player looking after Twistin and then passed back within an hour. The next day Twistin sent support to ComDeath and both acounts were banned because it was within 24 hours of it. Both went barbarian and I suppose that was about 800k down the drain.

The reason I told that is because I only jsut read it in our hiddens the other day.

So yes basically it is a victory because we fought off the attackers and managed to keep our frontline safe and in western K21 we pushed our frotnline itno K11.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow.. word sure gets around fast these days :icon_wink:

Sorry some had claimed that -=I=- were planning to merge into =RES= before declaring on [HDR]. I was talking to someone about it over msn and they told me stuff.

DeletedUser

Todner, I still want the report, you can hide the defender's name, but I want to see the player and the wall level.

3625110.png

DeletedUser64440

Ok I decided not to read all this bull shit

Todner if you want something done as I am now in both tribes and duke of them both please mail me Camaro 68 in game. If you guys want to talk(not pumpkin Ill kill myself after a convo with him) mail me.

I have orders I dont know who to follow. Todner or whoever the hell is in charge mail me.

DeletedUser64440

Nah We will keep shit to ourselves instead letting the world know throw your spies within the families. I understand that you guys even have spies inside your allies. Now that is just said that you cant trust them.

DeletedUser

Nah We will keep shit to ourselves instead letting the world know throw your spies within the families. I understand that you guys even have spies inside your allies. Now that is just said that you cant trust them.

What tribes? You can't claim something like that and not even say which tribes.

1 v 1 battle between sean5500 and IVANGROZNI1

sean has 250k points IVAN has 700k points. So why on earth is IVAN asking for support? The word point whore comes to mind. I have forum clippings to proove it too:

IVANGROZNI1 said:
need suport in [village](71|185)[/village] and [village](69|186)[/village]

IVANGROZNI1 said:
My 2 villages are under atack from [player]sean5500[/player]
need suport in [village](75|186)[/village] and [village](80|181)[/village]

DeletedUser

i like their coat of arms. one of the best on the server. it is much better than the "Godz Elite" COA of HDR

DeletedUser

i like their coat of arms. one of the best on the server. it is much better than the "Godz Elite" COA of HDR
+1 ... I like it also =)
Interesting Who Thought or Got it somewhere ... (interesting who?) =P

K.