[HDR] Speaks

DeletedUser

Our good friend Sean is banned from the forums..
I've agreed to be his voice for the moment
This is in regards to the [HDR] Vs. -=I=- War

Hi forum readers,

It would seem to me you have come to realize that Jack cannot declare wars and more Importantly -=I=- can't handle them. Cake actually put up a fight against -=I=- so -=I=- backed out.

(to dash001) Can you please show which members of [HDR] were originally in your tribe? I have spies in your forum and they all show me the same sort of thing in your forum: "omgdfufweif they recruited Redlory" the fact is redlory was in our tribe first and he had been there for about 3 months and he joined your tribe for 2 days. So that doesn't mean that we are recruiting all of your players. And if recruiting is an act of war then you are a hypocrit. Yes I have evidence to back up my claim (unlike some people):

[HDR] -=I=- 18th February 2009 - 19:00:01 314,567
-=I=- [HDR] 20th February 2009 - 19:00:01 319,447

We never planned to start a war with you. We dropped an alliance because we stepped in to fight SWARM (they were called at the time) when you went to war with them. Then the next thing you know you sign an NAP and sit on a fence waiting to see how the war faired. Not realy what allies are for so what was the point in having you added as allies. We will see how it goes if ROTL agree a ceasefire.

dash001 said:
dash001 said:
we are going to war for a few reasons. 1. War game come on lets just do this for fun. 2. I am pretty sure that the tribe called Hdr recruiting our members is a act of war. 3. they were going to start a war anyways soon we felt the storm.

-sean5500, Leader of [HDR]

DeletedUser

Why does Virgin stick up for [HDR] when it was Xeno and higg's who made the sit down and talk?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We believe in being honorable
Defending the people we like - Not stabbing them in the back

DeletedUser

ahahahhahahaha HEY GIT_EVIL you listening? you might learn something.

DeletedUser

hey anyone else think SEAN should never be alound on here again? i htink i really wouldn't be able ot breath

DeletedUser41659

<Edited out by forum moderator>

That's a nasty, potty mouth cough you have there.

It is VERY bad form Mr Duke Krst, sir, to use such potty poop language in such a horrible fashion! Some manners would be forthcoming.

One doesn't need to use such profanities to get one's point across sir! It is FAR more pleasant to use more gentlemanly words. The Magnus understands your need to be "heard", but some word skills would make yourself look more controlled and therefore more ........ Magnus.

Though I could of course be wrong.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh i doute you are wrong but i still doute your wrong so no more potty HARRY POTtER hahah

okay no more potty from me SIR

DeletedUser

maybe you shouldn't be allowed on the forums...this at least the 4th or 5th time I've seen you use vulgarity in your posts. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Dude, duke, in like 3 posts from a person I've never heard of, you've cemented my viewpoint of you as forever being bad.

GL hdr. I'd support you even more if you weren't a family tribe with a very pointless cluster in the core.

DeletedUser

Dude, duke, in like 3 posts from a person I've never heard of, you've cemented my viewpoint of you as forever being bad.

GL hdr. I'd support you even more if you weren't a family tribe with a very pointless cluster in the core.

I am crying, I agree so much.

dash001

I figured most of them were spies but a few I gues are not. Second you recruited cake refuges, most of which are being rimed now. I don't apprve of Jacks declaration a bit noobish but at least he had the balls to do it. It was a major improvement for him. Me and him fought for days over wether or not to start the cake war. I kept strongley pushing for it and he was pushings agianst it deleting all my posts :( (nobody gets to insult Jack except me) :)
I still don't beleive we should have told everybody about this war since now Hdr is recruiting cake noobs. Yes they are mostly noobs.

Now I beleive in war and think this will be fun. I have convinced Jack of this, also you were going to declare war on us anyways.

dash001

Btw I disaprove of a good amount of the recruiting of -=I=- I don't run recruiting. Yes I admit mistakes on our part. But -=I=- is still here and fighting lets make this a good war.

DeletedUser41659

maybe you shouldn't be allowed on the forums...this at least the 4th or 5th time I've seen you use vulgarity in your posts. :icon_eek:

Oh my.

How DARE you sir! accuse the Magnus of vulgarities!

I will have you know, Mr Zander of the Cage, that the Magnus is VERY lovely and polite sir! Vulgarities are certainly not the way of the Magnus! What a HORRIBLE thing to say. *Gives Mr Zander a spanking*

Of all the things that the Magnus would never want to be, vulgar is near the very top. It's such a terrible word. How very HARSH of you sir, to throw the Magnus in the "vulgar" category.

Oh, and thank you Mr Duke for showing your commitment to postal cleanliness sir.

DeletedUser

wow... Please remind sean5500 he attacked first. Also Duke please do not use vulgarity in the public forum.(everyone you are welcome.) Also was it not you sean who messaged ROTL for a NAP????

As far as being honorable goes we have never crossed virgin nor do we plan too. As far as i can tell Underworld is no longer the tribe that I started it has now turned into I/W which is the tribe Virgin broke from because of evil-git. Then they declared war on them. So as far i as i cant tell Rotl is just as honorable as Virgin(hmm... Apples to apples isn't much fun)

DeletedUser

Oh my.

How DARE you sir! accuse the Magnus of vulgarities!

I will have you know, Mr Zander of the Cage, that the Magnus is VERY lovely and polite sir! Vulgarities are certainly not the way of the Magnus! What a HORRIBLE thing to say. *Gives Mr Zander a spanking*

Of all the things that the Magnus would never want to be, vulgar is near the very top. It's such a terrible word. How very HARSH of you sir, to throw the Magnus in the "vulgar" category.

Oh, and thank you Mr Duke for showing your commitment to postal cleanliness sir.

Why do you always talk in the third person?? @ on topic Gl to HDR

astrophytum

Awww HDR crying just fight and show the stats

Bush-Clinton-noob.jpg

Bush-Clinton-noob.jpg

DeletedUser

Good luck to [HDR] here, I hope you show these guys the door.
:icon_twisted: