{hdr}

DeletedUser

I'm bored, so I'll make a topic. Maybe sean will come back then :icon_sad:.

Anyways, {HDR} has been around for quite a long time if you all remember right. They were rank 12 and in the core with Kinky, when Kinky decided to target them (I think with some others), and they all relocated to the rim. Then SWARM/Storm fought them, with RES and soon K30-S.

I know they're still taking HUGE losses, but they never seem to shrink on the map :icon_confused:. They might be clustered, but they should give up, methinks. Enough is enough :lol:.

Who agrees?

DeletedUser

i agree with you, they're the pest that no one wants in this world. they dodge wars and run away, no doubt they'll be moving again very soon, infact.. their nobles are probably already on their way to some distant K

DeletedUser

lets clear the pesky no0bs from the preciuos world:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

They are the world 24 cockroaches. You kill them when you see them, but you never feel like digging under ground to kill them all so in the end they just grow back up again. If someone actually felt like taking all of HDR out, they would.

DeletedUser

as soon as Deus gets some time, we will be cleaning them out of our K's

DeletedUser

i agree with you, they're the pest that no one wants in this world. they dodge wars and run away, no doubt they'll be moving again very soon, infact.. their nobles are probably already on their way to some distant K

we have never dodged a war that is why we are hated. we fought and never gave up on any war. get your facts straight. kinky will tell yeh manic will tell yeh k30s will tell yeh rez. we fought everyone of them and are still fighting to this day. all those tribes are still marked enemy. HDR will stay till we have better offers.

DeletedUser

I admire them!! They have been here for quite some time yes...have faced many wars...yet they are still here...anoying us all but hey...who cares? Its all part of the fun. HDR for the WIN!!!

DeletedUser

the fact that we cant go under the radar like other tribes and under a allies coat tails like others bothers u i guess. i for one think when people bring your name up constantly it must mean u are always on there mind. so for being a suck ass tribe ass u all think why do we seem to remain in the top 20. hhhhmmmmmm maybe we actualy are a decent tribe huh. thats why u have trouble with us.

im not ready to leave this world. i dont care who my enemys are i will fight to the death. when im gone im gone then i will move onto another world untill then i will fight. HDR has out lasted so called better tribes than us. we are still here. i plan on sticking this world out no matter what happens to my tribe. im no quiter. i like to think HDR is the same.

hate us if u like it dont matter to me. none of u know me personally so i dont care. all that said leave our names out of this.

Kato Proud DUKE HDR

DeletedUser

Hey you know what a sig is right? coz in every post you put kato proud......

DeletedUser

yeh and i know what a avatar is also i choose not to have one.

DeletedUser

You guys are pitbulls and I admire that mate!! Best of luck to you.

DeletedUser

the fact that we cant go under the radar like other tribes and under a allies coat tails like others bothers u i guess. i for one think when people bring your name up constantly it must mean u are always on there mind. so for being a suck ass tribe ass u all think why do we seem to remain in the top 20. hhhhmmmmmm maybe we actualy are a decent tribe huh. thats why u have trouble with us.

im not ready to leave this world. i dont care who my enemys are i will fight to the death. when im gone im gone then i will move onto another world untill then i will fight. HDR has out lasted so called better tribes than us. we are still here. i plan on sticking this world out no matter what happens to my tribe. im no quiter. i like to think HDR is the same.

hate us if u like it dont matter to me. none of u know me personally so i dont care. all that said leave our names out of this.

Kato Proud DUKE HDR

Very well said bro. Good luck to you and HDR, and I must say you have my congrats for still being here in the top 20.

DeletedUser

bah HDR will banish soon..

59583.jpg

diamondZ^ For Life.

DeletedUser56985

................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

No, just no . . .:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser56985

what i mean is, there shouldn't be a topic dedicated to them.

They suck big 'uns.

DeletedUser

i think they tried hard.. just had bad positioning.. then tried ot move to another sector.. and got beat there as well.. i still give them props for not just quiting and giving up like many other tribes do.