{hdr}

DeletedUser

No you didn't you merged with Kinky, Virgin, BOOTY.

Th only tribe you fought 1 v 1 was UNDRWD and that wasn't the original S2ORM it was all the ex-virgin players finishing off an old war.

All the other tribes have merged or you have requested help.

I sense little love in you

Lighten up mate - at least now you have morale on your side.

DeletedUser

No you didn't you merged with Kinky, Virgin, BOOTY.

Th only tribe you fought 1 v 1 was UNDRWD and that wasn't the original S2ORM it was all the ex-virgin players finishing off an old war.

All the other tribes have merged or you have requested help.

wrong again. We beat virgin. the submitted and joined us. We beat Kinky they submitted and joined us and booty were just tired of leading a tribe and thought best to join us as we were such great friends. btw.. we beat undernubs. we beat HDR F. so.. your crying about merges? bro.. try winning a war and then you can see what happens. Maybe world 1 is empty enough now you may stand a chance :lol:

DeletedUser

is anyone bored ? lol

BountyHunter5copy.jpg

DeletedUser

Well to be honest I had little to no respect for HDR until a few weeks back..

An Underworld member I had been skirmishing with notified me that he would be quitting the world and although we had been fighting each other as enemies for nearly 3 months he had cleared all his villages and gifted them to me

Now I noticed he had about 20 villages deep in HDR Territory on the south border of K21, seeing this as a easy expansion opportunity i nobled 20 villages up dead in the middle of HDR territory, at first it was easier than i thought it would be, picking off HDR villages anywhere and everywhere I could and within a few days my cluster was up to 30

However after about a week i started to receive a few incomings, I was none too worried seeing as I had nearly every village stacked with tribal support, however i was surprised to log in the next day and have nearly 1000 incomings from up to 5 different HDR players, I only lost one village but gained over 10 million ODD which was almost double the total amount of ODD I had gained in 5 months in a span of only two days.

The thing was even after such a crushing defeat, the attackers losing over 200 full nukes, they continued to change up strategies and co-ordinate together attacking relentlessly, There hasn't been a single day in the last month I have not had less than 200 incomings.

It's a shame a few members of HDR ruin their tribe reputation with bad PnP when HDR is home to a lot of skilled players that are largely unknown and under-rated

With that I salute HDR in their defeat to us, looking forward to working together

Cheers

DeletedUser

{HDR} Surrender?

Never happen - look at there tribal profile

{HDR} was founded as a peaceful tribe but we have changed our ways of life u mess with us u mess with all of us we don't intend to start wars but if one comes looking for us we will finish it or die trying.
WE LIVE AS A TRIBE.
WE FIGHT AS A TRIBE.
IF SO BE IT WE DIE AS A TRIBE.

Surely they'd live by their tribal principles :)

DeletedUser

We'll they surely died as a tribe that "never surrend's" lol but nvm.. atleast i got their villages :)

BountyHunter5copy.jpg

DeletedUser

me? sarcastic? what on earth gave you THAT idea...:icon_rolleyes: