[Health News!] Imperial Scientists Release Sleepng Meds...

DeletedUser92

Earlier tonight, the Hellestarian Empire's top scientists released a secret new chemical which has provided unbelievable relief to those suffering from a condition called "Insomniamania." This illness has historically been categorized as hyper-aggression to Imperial borders, the belief in the power of ghosts, and - most of all - a faint oniony smell. Deciphering that the condition was caused by sleep deprivation, Imperial officials released their almost magical chemical, called "Rush Limbaugh In A Bottle," into the water sources of INSO villages. Results were instantaneous...

- First of all, they slept.
- Second of all, they were able to shower in the morning.
- Third of all, they stopped believing in the ghostly armies and phantom powers that Boo! had promised them.

Seriously, though, after exchanging nobles and nukes with INSO, we've come to something of a mutual realization. INSO is an aggressive tribe, one that could well have taken THE on for a much longer period. It handed us our first major slow-downs, and even cost us some serious, hard-to-regain territory. What can I say? They're an amazing bunch!

But, we realized that - aside from killing one another for no purpose - INSO simply can't give it its best. Its leadership and many of its players are bogged down in W13. Those who are active are excellent, but lack a legitimate motivation to fight us. Why were we at war with them? Because they opposed us and BD in the name of Boo!'s tiny alliance. Why were they at war with us? ...No idea.

We liked them, didn't we?

We had fun together, BSsing on the forums and lobbing attacks back and forth, right?

And, furthermore, INSO's overall cause is angled toward W13, and its leadership isn't omnipresent, isn't it?

So, INSO decided to say "the hell with it," and after a bit of discussion between BD, INSO and THE leadership we've decided to allow INSO players the opportunity to apply to THE or BD, depending on geography. While we consider this a victory, we do not consider it to be so resounding - we've decided not to fight someone that isn't really an enemy to us, but a group that we like that just happened to get confused.

I would like to be the first to say "Welcome to THE!" to those who join us, and "I'll enjoy working with you!" to those who head to BD. And, my best wishes for all!

P.S. we've decided that Idiots and WotB are no longer in our area of military concern, and thus driven out of their original homes and defeated. Thanks for the time, and good luck to REBORN.

P.S.S. Can an admin please fix my oversight in the title? It should read...

[Health News!] Imperial Scientists Release Sleeping Meds...

Thanks to AK_Iceman for spotting it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome INSOnians!

I wonder who's all left from the originally named "Generic Alliance"? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

nice spelling of sleeping JP

NOW ON TO K1!!! we will expand into the nothingness!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunate to see INSO go this way, good people they are.

Oh hey look, BD and THE splitting up members between themselves.

I wonder why that would be.
Oh that's right.

DeletedUser92

Unfortunate to see INSO go this way, good people they are.

Oh that's right.

They are free to apply to other tribes as well, if they'd like. We're simply letting them apply to THE, as well, because we happen to like them. I can't really speak for BD, since I'm not in their tribe.

What exactly are you implying?

DeletedUser

Is this some kind of preemptive strike on the "BD and THE are merging everyone in sight!" thread that will undoubtedly pop up?

DeletedUser

Because they opposed us and BD in the name of Boo!'s tiny alliance. Why were they at war with us? ...No idea.

It was never boo!'s alliance. It was idiots, INSO and =FS='s alliance. Then we joined to help out.

However well done on defeating INSO, I hope there members can find a legitimate motivation to fight your next wars.

spleen mage

So BD have more members to account sit us, obviously.

Is this some kind of preemptive strike on the "BD and THE are merging everyone in sight!" thread that will undoubtedly pop up?

I think it was more of a "THE win the war" style thread, while giving props to INSO for being good opponents.

DeletedUser

However well done on defeating INSO, I hope there members can find a legitimate motivation to fight your next wars.

See, we aren't like you. We don't need them to fight our next wars because we'll actually be fighting alongside them, not just sitting in the back row taking credit for attack reports and village caps. :)