Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

wibo08

Time for some new stats. Valour is being attacked from multiple sides. If only he would accept my help.

Side 1:
Players: Valour
Side 2:
Tribes: Creati

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 27
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63,275
Side 2: 165,056
Difference: 101,781

chart

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Well that was a fun op, been patiently waiting the last couple of weeks watching people run their mouths but where are they now :D

Shoutouts:

Tribemates for their excellent and swift assistance
Coplayers for their fantastic work, true legends

samuel4699 - for this gem:

i392^cimgpsh_orig.png

Popping all those def buffs for 1 vil and not even holding it #Classic

Omar - Hows that front pushing going for you? Creating havoc yet?
KulTigin - Sending more fakes in the IL op than the entire IL tribe combined (lol)
Namira - Might well end up with a couple of vils i guess in the end but my god is making it look like hard work to take them holy shit. Also thanks for recapping that barb i took with my fail dodging, saves me the effort of stacking yet another frontline village i owe you one :D
Viktor - Good job man i didnt think that all 3 of those supports would be full def pallies rip me you got one :(
Omar again - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peace it was fun <3

DeletedUser81551

Asalamualikum Ali bhai :)

Glad to see another brown playing this game, sad you're on the other side that will get trampled myself :)

And a bit of history of the Valour account, great farmer got a lot of coins. Grew fast because they nobled their bashers, got gifted villages on the rim and then made another basher tribe to rival ADON. When ADON started beating that basher tribe, the account ate the whole basher tribe as a whole when the basher tribe had no troops. Learn the difference between the 2, ADON was never a basher tribe. Just a tight knit family who will probably still be alive whereas Creati and you all will not :)

You guys probs need 5 more co players on the account, how many players on that account already 6? Must be very desperate to keep me at bay, no matter I will be moving my front very soon and push from there to create "Havoc"

So much trampling is beyond my limits :(

Very good pushing you have done so far btw. And the havoc you have created is unimaginable lol.

Hence I told you, first learn how to play the game properly then talk big.

Either way, GG Viktor on capping that village...

Thanks to ~IL~ for the fun :D

DeletedUser63248

If I had intel on which one of my villages were being hit I’d so well as well, that’s 3 ops that got leaked and yet we’re still head to head on caps.

Creati please recruit me.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
If I had intel on which one of my villages were being hit I’d so well as well, that’s 3 ops that got leaked and yet we’re still head to head on caps.

Creati please recruit me.

il hacker.PNG

Called it. Should have known the salt would be real

If i knew what was happening then why would i have wasted my time and effort sniping/stacking all the fake noble trains? Why wouldnt i have stacked the vils higher that got stack broken?

But thats okay keep telling yourself the "op was leaked" i cant wait to see you try again :D

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is a quick guide on how to valour

- Don't dodge your nukes from attacks sent days away, leave them in the village and let them die. :D (this is very essential for the guide!!!!)
lol2.PNG lol3.PNG lol4.PNG
- When losing a village to nobles sent more than 24 hours away, make sure all the troops are outside of the village.
lol.PNG lol1.PNG
- Don't really time your recaps, rather send all your LC from the nearby O villages.
lol5.PNG lol6.PNG lol7.PNG

- Go on the externals and brag about defeating nobles sent 24-72 hours away.

Done.

Please subscribe for more. I can guarantee fresh reports everyday from this lad. :)

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
This is a quick guide on how to valour

- Don't dodge your nukes from attacks sent days away, leave them in the village and let them die. :D (this is very essential for the guide!!!!)
View attachment 1844 View attachment 1845 View attachment 1846
- When losing a village to nobles sent more than 24 hours away, make sure all the troops are outside of the village.
View attachment 1847 View attachment 1848
- Don't really time your recaps, rather send all your LC from the nearby O villages.
View attachment 1849 View attachment 1850 View attachment 1851

- Go on the externals and brag about defeating nobles sent 24-72 hours away.

Done.

Please subscribe for more. I can guarantee fresh reports everyday from this lad. :)

Yes you sure got the better of me in this op i agree!!!!!! If you want to take this as a successful op on your part then dont let me diminish you in any way. Will trade away a handful of nukes caught at home for only losing 1 vil to several hundred nukes and nobles :D

Ps maybe you should tell your tribemates not to stack against other tribemates. Thanks Omar i wont tell anyone you are secretly on our side

88ea18c310c84b9a674294e9634f933d.png

DeletedUser81551

We had over 10k incomings out of which lik 5k were fakes from that Turkish lol.

That leaves over 5k to dodge yesterday. So tell me, out of 5k incs, how many nukes you were able to catch at home?

And I can guarantee that you won't dodge even if like 1k attacks are sent your way :D

Such a shame though, out of so much action you could gather only 3 reports of failed dodge, 2 reports of villages which were recapped before you could blink and 3 reports of dead lcs lol.

I can understand you guys are super pissed when you could gain only 1 village by luck after all those hard work. But you will have to work tad bit harder when I am in your target account :D

Last edited:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes you sure got the better of me in this op i agree!!!!!! If you want to take this as a successful op on your part then dont let me diminish you in any way. Will trade away a handful of nukes caught at home for only losing 1 vil to several hundred nukes and nobles :D

Ps maybe you should tell your tribemates not to stack against other tribemates

88ea18c310c84b9a674294e9634f933d.png
I'm not saying that this was an successful OP on my part, I just made a guide on how to valour. :eek:

DeletedUser121667

Well that was a fun op, been patiently waiting the last couple of weeks watching people run their mouths but where are they now :D

Shoutouts:

Tribemates for their excellent and swift assistance
Coplayers for their fantastic work, true legends

samuel4699 - for this gem:

View attachment 1840

Popping all those def buffs for 1 vil and not even holding it #Classic

Omar - Hows that front pushing going for you? Creating havoc yet?
KulTigin - Sending more fakes in the IL op than the entire IL tribe combined (lol)
Namira - Might well end up with a couple of vils i guess in the end but my god is making it look like hard work to take them holy shit. Also thanks for recapping that barb i took with my fail dodging, saves me the effort of stacking yet another frontline village i owe you one :D
Viktor - Good job man i didnt think that all 3 of those supports would be full def pallies rip me you got one :(
Omar again - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peace it was fun <3

It was more about killing your troops for me... Need that sweet ODA:p:p

Took down a 50k/50k 5k HC stacked village so I feel that went okay on my part :D;)

DeletedUser118436

Congratulations guys, I consider this op as a success as the barking increased lately. Keep this Iranian fungus always busy.

Last edited by a moderator: