Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

DeletedUser110019

Shuan DK I dare say you so far are the #1 poster of the thread. Your on every single page, yet even on w80 I can't remember you or Micheal doing much, just flaming the pnp. Yes you won, but still who have you actually rimmed or made quit? Cause I got nothing.

I'm here and waiting for when Creati wants round 2.

War

round 3 for half the LnL team <3 so for 2 out of 3 maybe gonna get that 3rd rimming

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When one yolo trains gets stopped and still manages to cause a recap and reset a village and they come to brag.

View attachment 1699

When you brag about causing 1 recap then one 12hr non timed yolo train still manages to cap a backline village, resetting the full dv stack that was on the FL

giphy.gif

Guess we all make mistakes huh?

Last edited:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
something something still here and fighting something something

We're not scared to lose a village here or two.Just like you guys said this war will be a long one so I hope you guys brought snacks to eat. Enjoy the moments while they last. :p

Krapek

something something still here and fighting something something

We're not scared to lose a village here or two.Just like you guys said this war will be a long one so I hope you guys brought snacks to eat. Enjoy the moments while they last. :p

Snack...
giphy.gif

...and then snack some more...
giphy.gif

...and until this...
giphy.gif

... dont judge me, i'm an old guy who just have wondered into the world of giphys. :p

shagohad

HAHAHAHAHA SORRY BUT THIS IS JUST IRONIC AS HELL!! IL cant talk shit about playing dirty from any other tribe. IL has done this over and over and over too win wars with every... single.... tribe..... Do you guys not remember IL vs GLUTT ofwhich IL was struggling too take out for months..... Then all of a sudden they bartered with one of the Frontline members with the promise of CO playing one of there accounts Who fell for it dooming the rest of the tribe..... The amount of times they offered mergers and co plays too GLUTT members was unreal!! And When creat declared on us S-rank after we kept IL at bay for months they seem too think they are the biggest and baddest.... i really really hope that Creation Rims you guys and shows you how bad your members actually are.....

I dont like either tribe... But right now I say GO CREATION!!

The general annoyance rears its ugly head...… back in your hole mushy