Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The year is 2055. The reign of President Thomp, and the United States of Creati, continues as it has since the early days where they over-threw the democracy with their "Nuke Diplomacy". Armed with stockrooms full of nothing but bitcoins and PP being constantly distributed to their front lines in the forms of res packs, boosts, and pp rushes, many at one time considered them unbeatable. Using their economic advantages, they form huge clusters of cities built even from the lowliest barbarian conquers. To make matters worse, they have several back-line slaves hidden in their midst. Rumors flew about their origins but only one thing is known: these slaves are not regarded ever by their front line overlords but continue to press on producing more defense for their masters to continue with their ridiculous O to D ratios. Maybe the only thing holding them was the respect (or fear) Creati had always demanded by using their resume as backing. Sometimes the smaller rim tribes that tried to rise-up, they even reported hearing the death howls after a few Creati soldiers passed under mysterious circumstances. Maybe that’s all just folklore. However, Many people left world 97 early after hearing of the scourge that had come to conquer the lands, but one tribe did not. Many tribes sought diplomacy and were denied, but one tribe did not. It was as if their reputation preceded them so far that considering fighting them seemed impossible, but a smart man might see that as a weakness on its own. All that time being unchallenged led to Hubris. They lost the creativity that had gotten them this far to a sea of ego, greed for personal growth, and desire for notoriety as an individual. The time was right for an uprising, and this was just the beginning.

We interrupt this scheduled programming to bring you an emergency announcement...Leader Kim Jung IL and the Democratic People's Republic of Inlustret Lumine (DPRIL). Have launched nuclear weapons on the United States of Creati, marking the first time the empire has been under true threat in years. This is not a drill seek shelter immediately.

While Creati used their cunning and "no diplomacy" diplomacy another group had been growing stronger every day. The DPRIL was freed from their communist dictator, Schizophrenic, by a rag tag group of leaders (Kim Jung IL, Science., Anantrocks) riding on their faithful steed, Shit-wi. This group preferred to settle issues with fisticuffs instead of secret deals. In the beginning they did not get the respect of the elite groups everyone believed might one day challenge Creati, but they were unperturbed. Their respect was challenged so far as to have been doubted to even be able to conquer their own rebellions that formed on the rim. However, in the end every enemy met their fate. From the brave but foolish Glutt to the dismantling of KOBK. as their members fled, IL had finally earned their respect, or at least the spotlight.

IL did not try to run their own propaganda machine like the others did. They repeatedly were silent when Creati acted superior for taking out a 40% stacked front (and one in which they're still asking members to gift villages and co-play who are fighting back too hard). As creatis E-Peens grew so did ILs village count. They stuck to their guns and continued to outgrow Creati as they knew they could. Even as the enemy tried to sway their tactics and have the game be played on their preferred field of play consisting of connections and backroom deals instead of war.
gunboat1.png

However, I guess Creati could feel themselves being backed into a corner because they resorted to their old tricks, propaganda and snake deals. Begging our members to spy or leave. They came from council account players though I am sure they will refute it, I honestly don't care we know the truth. The entire time doign as they always do, using propaganda to make it look like we were the ones in the wrong somehow?
creati_cuck_0.png

creati_cuck_1.png

creati_cuck_2.png

Creati thought their reputation could carry them once again. But they were wrong. The toll of their actions had come and even their own players were burning out. While many quit for 100 permanently at the first chance, even the others who remained wavered. Here's 2 testimonials.

pic 4.png

pic 5.png

Creati was in such dire circumstances they began begging for help just to get some small single rebels out of their core. They had to resort to every tactic from spying to account hijacking just to secure their own core. A task which they still have not managed to complete. Maybe their back liners are too busy on the externals, because it seems all they know how to do is noble empty villages and barbs.
mikeus gifting.jpg

kapong1.jpg

tell chris to add me.jpg

kapong 2.png

(Does this Alpha guy even fight anything bigger then a rim tribe?)

Now creati, the bell is tolling for you and our bombs will not be stopped. Now your reign ends and a new power rises from the East. Heaven let your light shine down and expose the evil in the dark.

The moment you have all been waiting for....

Inlustret Lumine Declares War on Creative Doesn't Fit!

PS. For those of you who will call this a biased report of history...We brought in everyone’s favorite forum personality and investigative journalist, chris fleeze. The following video will depict the sights he saw while making a brief travel through the DPRIL country side looking for the parallel world 100 without farming limit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser100230

After Jacob provides all the profs which were asked by creati members , I think it's time to tell you all that shut up and focus on game .
And just to be clear creati offered me to join them but I refused them to join as I wanted to go against them .
I won't post any screenshots here for this as the players who asked me to join are very close friends of mine and I don't want to disrespect anyone .

I wish both the tribes best of luck , I hope you guys don't consider me as inactive and let me take a roll through you guys just like S-rank.

Wish both the sides good luck .
Jorge I waited for this moment frm long time , I always wanted to run things against ur leadership since 90 .
So I hope you give ur best and ur members don't disappoint you .

Kind regards
Anant

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If Alpha only wants to fight rim tribes, we wouldn't have bothered getting any villages closer to IL.

I look forward to seeing what IL and their proxy tribes can bring to the table :)

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
continued to outgrow Creati
no not true. Unless you count the 1mil promotion from your academy this just is not the case.

Also not a single name on any of these "evidence" quotes so using my own detective skills I found a message from one of your members saying they want to join Creati :eek:
woX90V4.png

Also it just isn't what you say it is. You say it is from "council account players" in your own words, yet this person speaks in the third person about leadership:
uLpp5Qp.png

Additionally, the person mentions Mason (the valour account owner) and "finishing" the world which makes it likely this is a convo between an ex KOBK member who joined IL and one of those that joined Creati as it suggests they previously played together in the same tribe. And again the person refers to council as a seperate entity. It could be refering to the rest of the council but i doubt it:
j6VnJ0F.png

So your proof is bullshit as it is out of context and includes no names. If you repost it with one of our council players proved as being the sender I'll believe it but this seems like an overzealous Creati player getting ideas perhaps above their station. Still funny messages but as Mike was saying on the other thread this is an allegation still as you have yet to provide us with proof and have deliberately lied to try to mislead people about these irrelevant messages.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
> provide evidence
> provides evidence
> that evidence isn't good enough

Deleted User - 10770065

The convo looks to be between a player and a player. Not from leadership. And from what I can tell it's with Omar (ZamonX), a guy who begged to join Creati and was rejected. Nice attempt regardless boys.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The convo looks to be between a player and a player. Not from leadership. And from what I can tell it's with Omar (ZamonX), a guy who begged to join Creati and was rejected. Nice attempt regardless boys.

The player sending the message is 100% on a council account. As far as i know a duke account but Im not sure. I was asked to remove names so ill follow. Personally i knew you would all just call it fake but I couldnt care less youll just use that excuse no matter what I post anyways. Keep trying to recruit I dont mind

DeletedUser121656

Omar begged to join creati? Where's your proof we gave you proof of crying to get them 50 vills gifted to you ;);););) let's see some of your proof big boy #AlphaAF

Deleted User - 10770065

It's real the logs no doubt, but he's doing it on his own accord, no one else's. And from the language used I know who it is anyway.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Council account doesn't mean council member. Thom is called Thom on skype and that wasn't one of his messages. Did the council agree to let that happen? You have no proof about that. So if you had said that it was a message from a Creati player then that would be fine in my eyes. You lied and claimed it was a council member's message. That is not true.

DeletedUser88324

to be fair, we found out about this person's conversation with IL players that you are going on about from IL.. lol

Valour Khan

Omar begged to join creati? Where's your proof we gave you proof of crying to get them 50 vills gifted to you ;);););) let's see some of your proof big boy #AlphaAF

When myself, Floyd, and unluck3y originally joined, the idea was to have him and c4 join as well(he was merging with c4). I hadn't ran it by Creati as he was confident they would welcome him in since he knows some from Creati but unfortunately the leadership didn't want him.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tbh guys this is shit banter anyway.

As a tribe you in Creati love nothing more than to jump on the externals and circle jerk which in some ways is good be cause your view points come across as more prominent because of quantity not quality. I'm not going to stand here and say it's something we never do but I'd rather this thread was of a bit higher standard. Thankfully there won't be any fake accounts or "Come get it" posts. So let us make this a war and thread that 97 deserves.

Quack

Reaction score
When myself, Floyd, and unluck3y originally joined, the idea was to have him and c4 join as well(he was merging with c4). I hadn't ran it by Creati as he was confident they would welcome him in since he knows some from Creati but unfortunately the leadership didn't want him.

Oh wow you are serious aren't you. Weren't you three seriously considering IL right after you joined Creati? This I know for a fact.

What even is this callout man. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

I try to stay off the externals to avoid unnecessary drama, but I just had to call you out. Hypocrite.