Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

Deleted User - 10770065

Well, from looking at the anonymous screenshots, it seems like the IL member enjoyed the comment from the Creati member.

DeletedUser81551

Nah he aint dead yet...saw him renaming his villages yesterday to mock Thunder Buddies :D

Side 1:
Tribes: Creati
Side 2:
Players: Thorny Dragon

Timeframe: 04/10/2018 00:00:00 to 12/10/2018 10:00:32

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 23
Difference: 175

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,828,723
Side 2: 212,611
Difference: 1,616,112

chart

barca4ce

Reaction score
From my limited experience with Creati... Tokahontas... the player that has been consistent and did send decent attacks and followed them, defended also with good defending (not just stacking). The only player in Creati that I can honestly say that I respect the way they play... of course I haven't fought with all of Creati so my view is limited. Some others did some nice defending and the most fun I had was with brizay when I was playing lazily... huge stacks but guy also sniped and recapped... it was fun to play when being lazy.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
From my limited experience with Creati... Tokahontas... the player that has been consistent and did send decent attacks and followed them, defended also with good defending (not just stacking). The only player in Creati that I can honestly say that I respect the way they play... of course I haven't fought with all of Creati so my view is limited. Some others did some nice defending and the most fun I had was with brizay when I was playing lazily... huge stacks but guy also sniped and recapped... it was fun to play when being lazy.

I like how you mention the word "lazy" so many times as if that is supposed to actually paint a better image of yourself?!

"Hey guys, I totally did my best for the tribe and did not let anyone else down apart from being lazy"

Deleted User - 10770065

After this post I will allow you to have the last word since it allows you to keep your over inflated ego intact. However, I will come back to post screen shot of each and every village we take off the Alpha account.
~~ Cheers
#AlphaAF

Would just like to give a shoutout to the best post of W97.