Hefty and ampac vs The World

DeletedUser71060

ampac im sick of reading how good prime are dribble dribble dribble the only thing prime are good at is recruiting the enemy so now you have a tribe full of cowards and the latest recruits from saw are all cowards
now i dont expect to be around that much longer but at least ill go down fighting

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ampac im sick of reading how good prime are dribble dribble dribble the only thing prime are good at is recruiting the enemy so now you have a tribe full of cowards and the latest recruits from saw are all cowards
now i dont expect to be around that much longer but at least ill go down fighting

Oh your Part of the players who betrayed SAW...Whats wrong you know you will fall down hard enough:icon_razz:

I guess you were misled into thinking your a fighter.

HeftySmurf

Once your gone ampac, nobody will remember your name, you are not known outside of w20, you are not rated inside or outside of w20, you will become a fraction player who i have targeted by noobs if i see you on a world.

End of story.

DeletedUser

ampac said:
But if your a 10 million player and you lost half your villas, no support from tribesmates mass attacked catting your villages down then I guess its a better option to quit.

I think we have diffrent definitions on defeat TW is a game based on Time and skill , In TW game you invest time and effort in making your villages grow and building your empire, with this you recruit tribesmates friends into joining you to build your empire and to find a common goal on defeating everybody else.

Sure there are certain situations that its better to retreat and to fight it out in another day.

Deletions is one way of surrendering.

But if your being nobled from 10 million down to 3 million then you must have realize that you have no chance of survival thats defeat, so did you tried your best? Did you fight to prove something? Did you succeed in making that Point? Or your point is being ignored due to the fact that your point is baseless and you are defeated.

TW is not like chess Dorin, TW you make friends here you have co-dukes who could question your decisions, and tribesmates are not Pawns this is not a 1 vs 1 game..So I disagree with your points.

I stay around 3-4 months into w5 now 2 year ago. I lose my acc from 80k till 1 vills of 10k, because duke betray all and give all rest of us to be eat by main tribe. I was noob at that time, but I do have my way to handle things. You know who was the one who noble me? A neibough that my troops save him from death into past..
So I 'close' my eye and let me to 'rim me' (you cannot defend good since he had 400k points and tribe friends of 120 mil all near me and they clear my units)
But you know what was strange.. the last vill he never taken!
HE was piss off. he call tribe support so in end he and 6 pal of his crush around 120 nukes to my little vills.

I do not stand out. I get my old duke appologise. I force the hand of his gf, to send defence to me at 100h distance. I made that some far enemies of that tribe to send me defence.. I only need 90k inside to laugh that guy and to remind him daily who I was. Each week, friday night was nightmare for him. He need to wake up and to see 3-4 vills of him noble by me. And i was make sure to put some units from other people enough to make him to lose nobles while he retake.

In 2 months that guy quit game (I not say because of me, but i do give him a strong message why people should not step on his honor and not to betray people who aid you in past !)
So did I win with that vills of 1k? You bet i win. I win by being the only RED spot from all that middle of empire (all my words can be verify , I do not lie)

-----------
In the end, people who target me there admit my skills and turn to be friend of mine. Even aid with language translation into Turk ;)

And another story for you Ampac.. there is around 4-5 month while my enemies tribe in w4 try to rim a friend inside some far insolate cluster of him. He do have a max total of 200 vills (k20 -35), They still not taken. while all people say to him to give up. Why? Because who have blood into his heart never give up.
I know i never give up. And where all say is situation with no solution, I'm there fighting more hard then usually. If I'm creazy? Probably am.. but I not forgot we play a game here. And that will be my passion: not to give up. Like i say the fight is all that matter.

I form lots of accounts on tw, but never take 1 account to distory and delete it. I will reserve only this right: to delete account i build from 119p, if i will be in situation when i see others mates don't desirve to have it.

rich26ca

i can see why they call you a child i won't get into all that i have grown a bit from my last time on this world, lol... so i won't get into any personal insults weather there game related or not. i see what he is doing... he refuses to admit that maybe juts maybe we might be right and the skill level of yester years was better then it is now. with that said there are still a few very capable players kicking around like loonman, eks, i've always like all though don't always agree with is atid, BH, air is still playing as are some other. there are decent players still left. however prime recruits anything thats show's activity not skill ampac yes a few pick ups have been good. but like air said if you recruit all the players you consider to be good even if your doing it cause you have fought them and not been successful. thats not very interesting to be honest from a players point. its like saying lets stop he is too hard. every player is beatable despite hefty's thought pattern, lol...

Its a game isn't it? its should be about fun more then anything so having fun should be the biggest reason for staying.... for me the first time around it just wasn't fun anymore with no wanting to play. at that time i wasn't ready to see prime. my second time well that was just my bad judgment on time and with buying PP or even coming back as the whole reason i did fell though.

As for saw betray really, you of all people should start this convo as your own history is littered with betray of tribes and members. even the player you praise max didn't you have a sit for him in which you never logged in and he lost so much that when he returned he quit as a result of it. BH didn't betray saw he tried something think me and others were wrong, thought saw was something more then it was and he paid the price.

Last edited:

DeletedUser71060

ampac its a good job its not one verse one or you would not be here and heftys right who are you no one will remember your name except maybe some of prime but out side the tribe who are you
and i dont consider myself a fighter but im no coward either unlike your tribe mates

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I stay around 3-4 months into w5 now 2 year ago. I lose my acc from 80k till 1 vills of 10k, because duke betray all and give all rest of us to be eat by main tribe. I was noob at that time, but I do have my way to handle things. You know who was the one who noble me? A neibough that my troops save him from death into past..
So I 'close' my eye and let me to 'rim me' (you cannot defend good since he had 400k points and tribe friends of 120 mil all near me and they clear my units)
But you know what was strange.. the last vill he never taken!
HE was piss off. he call tribe support so in end he and 6 pal of his crush around 120 nukes to my little vills.

I do not stand out. I get my old duke appologise. I force the hand of his gf, to send defence to me at 100h distance. I made that some far enemies of that tribe to send me defence.. I only need 90k inside to laugh that guy and to remind him daily who I was. Each week, friday night was nightmare for him. He need to wake up and to see 3-4 vills of him noble by me. And i was make sure to put some units from other people enough to make him to lose nobles while he retake.

In 2 months that guy quit game (I not say because of me, but i do give him a strong message why people should not step on his honor and not to betray people who aid you in past !)
So did I win with that vills of 1k? You bet i win. I win by being the only RED spot from all that middle of empire (all my words can be verify , I do not lie)

-----------
In the end, people who target me there admit my skills and turn to be friend of mine. Even aid with language translation into Turk ;)

And another story for you Ampac.. there is around 4-5 month while my enemies tribe in w4 try to rim a friend inside some far insolate cluster of him. He do have a max total of 200 vills (k20 -35), They still not taken. while all people say to him to give up. Why? Because who have blood into his heart never give up.
I know i never give up. And where all say is situation with no solution, I'm there fighting more hard then usually. If I'm creazy? Probably am.. but I not forgot we play a game here. And that will be my passion: not to give up. Like i say the fight is all that matter.

I form lots of accounts on tw, but never take 1 account to distory and delete it. I will reserve only this right: to delete account i build from 119p, if i will be in situation when i see others mates don't desirve to have it.

Were totally diffrent man, you got your opinions and I got mine.

I will repect your opinions on this matter.

Once your gone ampac, nobody will remember your name, you are not known outside of w20, you are not rated inside or outside of w20, you will become a fraction player who i have targeted by noobs if i see you on a world.

End of story.

You got your chance to change the world, you quit when you have IXY account, Quit again when you got attacked on Wizzydizzy account Disbanded Pron the tribe you created...Didn't played the account to fight..

Wizzydizzy out of disgust on what happened retake the account and deleted it.

You will be remembered here in world 20 as coward of pretends that he is so good at playing tribals even the players here, by the mere mention of his name laughs at what he have done to himself. A laughing stock on how tribals wars is played lesser than a noob.

i can see why they call you a child i won't get into all that i have grown a bit from my last time on this world, lol... so i won't get into any personal insults weather there game related or not. i see what he is doing... he refuses to admit that maybe juts maybe we might be right and the skill level of yester years was better then it is now. with that said there are still a few very capable players kicking around like loonman, eks, i've always like all though don't always agree with is atid, BH, air is still playing as are some other. there are decent players still left. however prime recruits anything thats show's activity not skill ampac yes a few pick ups have been good. but like air said if you recruit all the players you consider to be good even if your doing it cause you have fought them and not been successful. thats not very interesting to be honest from a players point. its like saying lets stop he is too hard. every player is beatable despite hefty's thought pattern, lol...

Its a game isn't it? its should be about fun more then anything so having fun should be the biggest reason for staying.... for me the first time around it just wasn't fun anymore with no wanting to play. at that time i wasn't ready to see prime. my second time well that was just my bad judgment on time and with buying PP or even coming back as the whole reason i did fell though.

As for saw betray really, you of all people should start this convo as your own history is littered with betray of tribes and members. even the player you praise max didn't you have a sit for him in which you never logged in and he lost so much that when he returned he quit as a result of it. BH didn't betray saw he tried something think me and others were wrong, thought saw was something more then it was and he paid the price.

You know no one will listen to your ramblings anymore...How can players of TW in world20 trust you when you keep leaving the game when your under attacked..Just go back to your real life and enjoy it. You and Airsofter convinced BH on betraying SAW...SAW helped BH..BH tried to help former FEAR?! on regaining control of territories....

WHile you Rich26..While BH is doing all those sacrifices...You flamed them, questioned their leadership, and you tried to fight them(Joined PRIME)..Call them noobs..Now you and AIrsofter convince him to betray SAW..

What you did is wrong in all perspective. Now your justifying your correct..

If BH will analyze the situation all he will see is deceit and Betrayal by those who are close to him.

I admire BH on his passion to lead a tribe..But you and Airsofter as an adviser for him will make me question his judgement.

You will will just Drag down TP to the path of Failure and Despair.

ampac its a good job its not one verse one or you would not be here and heftys right who are you no one will remember your name except maybe some of prime but out side the tribe who are you
and i dont consider myself a fighter but im no coward either unlike your tribe mates

Wow..you support HEfty Smurf why am I not surprised? Hey those cowards that you speak of are the ones who helped you in time of need...And you betrayed them for your own personal gain..Your a traitor for those who tried to help you.

Now you will be destroyed.

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

No, Loonman and Eks are the only capable players left.

You got your chance to change the world, you quit when you have IXY account, Quit again when you got attacked on Wizzydizzy account Disbanded Pron the tribe you created...Didn't played the account to fight..

Wizzydizzy out of disgust on what happened retake the account and deleted it.
Wow you know nothing.
  1. I quit when i had the Ixy account? im not Ixy and i never played his account, i played Sinaelyan and i gave it to Ixy when i went to wizzydizzy, i never quit i actually fought Prime while you cried and got an NAP.
  2. Let me quote the same thing time and time again "I never took wizzydizzy to play it, i took it with the intention of destroying it and screwing up the world" Now i know you have no brain, but shut up repeating the same shit.
  3. HAHAHA, YOU THINK YOU KNOW THE ORIGINAL WIZZYDIZZY? SUCH A PLAYER WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT YOU TWICE. No, He took it off a player that was playing the account and decided to delete it off every world because he wanted to do something new.
  4. Please stop trying to be smart, people with intellect are talking in this thread and you are not part of it, Dorin makes more sense then you and i believe Dorin to be better then you ampac.

You will be remembered here in world 20 as coward of pretends that he is so good at playing tribals even the players here, by the mere mention of his name laughs at what he have done to himself. A laughing stock on how tribals wars is played lesser than a noob.
Yes, i am remembered as a noob, hence the 20 or so people asking me to join Premade's right now or take over an account on a certain world. Do you get asked? no because nobody knows who you are because your a NOOB. And so far every w20 player i have been in contact with know exactly who i am, if im such a noob why was i offered Twin Peaks and shadow-runner.

Useless Babble that i dont care about

Wow..you support HEfty Smurf why am I not surprised? Hey those cowards that you speak of are the ones who helped you in time of need...And you betrayed them for your own personal gain..Your a traitor for those who tried to help you.

Now you will be destroyed.

No he wont, because you suck. You refused to give me a 1 on 1 and you still do to this day, and you always will, because you suck. Heck if we had 1 co-player i could have a pick of the top tribalwars players, who is your friend? do you have any?
Wait till Prime collapses, you will try join the winning side, sadly they wont accept you.

DeletedUser71060

ampac cant see how i betrayed anyone as i was supporting all who needed it ,i probably will be destroyed but it will not be by you its just a pity we were not closer so get your pets to do your dirty work lets see how long it takes them

DeletedUser

HAHAHA, YOU THINK YOU KNOW THE ORIGINAL WIZZYDIZZY? SUCH A PLAYER WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT YOU TWICE. No, He took it off a player that was playing the account and decided to delete it off every world because he wanted to do something new.

Well, I do meet(talk on mails for short time) to orig Wizzy. I even aid in begining of game to noble an account lol (he not know but Sihanam know since he ask me to aid to sit an acc) ;)

Wizzy do let things and not involve much into tribe affair to to save situation lol!

Otherwhile I was not see why he would not aid Sihanam in moment he was in need.. but he let situation to just 'let it be' :|

And also there was another player near him.. someone with R.. (i really not remember his name) but i do remind exactly something about him: a player with no honour into his words. He give his words not to send attacks and next moment he engage fight ;)
I not like when people lie.. really.. better say truth no much hurts but be 'man' and say it.

HeftySmurf

Well, I do meet(talk on mails for short time) to orig Wizzy. I even aid in begining of game to noble an account lol (he not know but Sihanam know since he ask me to aid to sit an acc) ;)

Wizzy do let things and not involve much into tribe affair to to save situation lol!

Otherwhile I was not see why he would not aid Sihanam in moment he was in need.. but he let situation to just 'let it be' :|

And also there was another player near him.. someone with R.. (i really not remember his name) but i do remind exactly something about him: a player with no honour into his words. He give his words not to send attacks and next moment he engage fight ;)
I not like when people lie.. really.. better say truth no much hurts but be 'man' and say it.

That Dorin, is where you get the 'Spanker' out, and use it heavily on the noobs.

DeletedUser50694

Dude, i read that 3 times now, and i really dont understand what you are trying to say....

You helped wizzy noble a guy with sihanam, then when sihanam was under attack wizzy didn't help?

And then "Someone with R", maybe thats me? I promised shihanam we wouldn't noble him out untill we actually did so. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

And then "Someone with R", maybe thats me? I promised shihanam we wouldn't noble him out untill we actually did so. :icon_eek:

Was probably a mistake, but then afterwards we were officially a tribe with only really good players:)

rich26ca

You know no one will listen to your ramblings anymore...

You just replied to my ramblings as you put it so obviously people are

How can players of TW in world20 trust you when you keep leaving the game when your under attacked

you keep talking like ive done this over and over again. i did once as you well know and no one was depending on me nor was anyone surprised when i left.

..Just go back to your real life and enjoy it. You and Airsofter convinced BH on betraying SAW...SAW helped BH..BH tried to help former FEAR?! on regaining control of territories....

Uhm, i still play TW just w49 only now thats all which you know as well...

WHile you Rich26..While BH is doing all those sacrifices...You flamed them, questioned their leadership, and you tried to fight them(Joined PRIME)..Call them noobs..Now you and AIrsofter convince him to betray SAW..

hate to break it too you i had nothing to do with TP, that is all the players still here playing on w20 which i am not one of. when it went down i was asked i said no could handle the extra world and that was my extent of involvement in all this madness, lol...

What you did is wrong in all perspective. Now your justifying your correct..

what was i justifying?

If BH will analyze the situation all he will see is deceit and Betrayal by those who are close to him.

this has to be the worst PnP attempt you need more truth when spreading this stuff for it too take hold. believe if i was back BH would know about it and would not have anything to do with it as we don't get along well.

I admire BH on his passion to lead a tribe..But you and Airsofter as an adviser for him will make me question his judgement.

please me and air have forgoton more about this game then you have learned but yet again your wrong as i have NOTHING to do with this. my only interest in w20 is if you want the battle between me and you too take place here or on w49.

You will will just Drag down TP to the path of Failure and Despair.

so you keep saying but yet again has nothing to do with me your just spit balling now... lmao!

DeletedUser

Hefty and Ampac vs The World

Or something like that. Do it here. And KEEP IT TAME.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Runesten said:
Dude, i read that 3 times now, and i really dont understand what you are trying to say....

You helped wizzy noble a guy with sihanam, then when sihanam was under attack wizzy didn't help?

Well.. yes. When I first meet Sihanam he, Wizzy and others people was part of same tribe (i think Hulk). I do a small favor to Sihanam by sit an acc and empty so you guys to noble it. That is when I meet Wizzy and few others. I aid Sihanam to come near my own spot and things was great for that time. Remember i was still little at that moment, SAW was not even form (or was almost into begining of formation). In my north was INQ.

Anyway things go creazy, I believe Sihanam left or was dismiss from Hulk and he try to enter 3dom (to be their duke).. he enter there but quit since was not accept as duke and I after he fight with you guys for around 1-2 months he give up w20.
I talk about that moment, after he left , I was sit sihanam (I was not sit alone and was active there for a 1 week then I had some school RL issues to solve otherwhile Sihanam was still in w20..)

Well, I try to find a way to convice Sihanam to return w20 and to make some peace with you.. so i contact the duke (if you was that guy with R, that you was the one).. and ask for talks and to stop the fight for moment.. You say ok but in same day you send attack.. NOT that is matter because there was 5-6 people who target Sihanam in that moment.. but you know what matter? AS duke you should had honor in yourself and don't say lie.. but I'm guess is just me expecting more from the people who have titles to act like real man with honor :icon_rolleyes:

Later I give up to save shihanam when I was had all communication with him cut off and he go off from skype.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71060

chase x how about because players like reading it and its only banter lol let it be boarder line but keep it clean

HeftySmurf

Hefty and Ampac vs The World

Or something like that. Do it here. And KEEP IT TAME.

OMG

CHANGE THE TITLE NAO! YOU HAVE ASSOCIATED ME WITH AMPAC

OH THE SHAME, I WILL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:
Well.. yes. When I first meet Sihanam he, Wizzy and others people was part of same tribe (i think Hulk). I do a small favor to Sihanam by sit an acc and empty so you guys to noble it. That is when I meet Wizzy and few others. I aid Sihanam to come near my own spot and things was great for that time. Remember i was still little at that moment, SAW was not even form (or was almost into begining of formation). In my north was INQ.

Anyway things go creazy, I believe Sihanam left or was dismiss from Hulk and he try to enter 3dom (to be their duke).. he enter there but quit since was not accept as duke and I after he fight with you guys for around 1-2 months he give up w20.
I talk about that moment, after he left , I was sit sihanam (I was not sit alone and was active there for a 1 week then I had some school RL issues to solve otherwhile Sihanam was still in w20..)

Well, I try to find a way to convice Sihanam to return w20 and to make some peace with you.. so i contact the duke (if you was that guy with R, that you was the one).. and ask for talks and to stop the fight for moment.. You say ok but in same day you send attack.. NOT that is matter because there was 5-6 people who target Sihanam in that moment.. but you know what matter? AS duke you should had honor in yourself and don't say lie.. but I'm guess is just me expecting more from the people who have titles to act like real man with honor :icon_rolleyes:

Later I give up to save shihanam when I was had all communication with him cut off and he go off from skype.

I do remember that! It was just after i joined, he was dismissed from care when Hulk was formed and then we decided to noble out the noobs who were not good enough for Hulk (i remember several people)

DeletedUser50694

Ah yeah i remember that. You take over an account with a history in Care, we declared war on him and his tribe on the forums, and then you are suprised when we keep attacking?