Hefty and ampac vs The World

DeletedUser

I was planning to give my account to HEFTY and played until I get back, but I change my mind.

REASON: Maybe he will delete my account too if the NUKES are coming.:lol:

HeftySmurf

Prime Vs BSM...

The way I remember it.. It started because of rightful paranoia about territory. Then at the very beginning.. it was false promises from tribes, not PRON or anything hefty related, to join in that caused us to war.. Don't know what happened after this 0.o
I played on the paranoia, me and arcanum had many discussions about Prime's borders and disputes, Pron was nothing to do with it.

HeftySmurf

I was planning to give my account to HEFTY and played until I get back, but I change my mind.

REASON: Maybe he will delete my account too if the NUKES are coming.:lol:

Wow, your so clever.

I wouldnt EVER touch YOUR account.

REASON: your too much of a noob, you probably have spear nukes.

DeletedUser

Wow, your so clever.

Better than accounts going barbarian, the second attacks start to come :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You played with what? No one would believe you...You keep on Deleting...And how do you play other worlds when you keep on deleting when your under attack?

Ahhh Hefty just admit the fact that you did nothing, you deleted when your under attack, cried like a baby when asking for support take note guys this not happened once not twice but 5 times.:icon_biggrin:

Wait wait..Don't tell me you manipulated Sparta and TP also on fighting Prime:icon_wink:

He plays with the delete button. They are bff by now

HeftySmurf

He plays with the delete button. They are bff by now

Oh look ampac's post? i asked for support? what cock and bull is this sunshine, do not forget you had to use inactive accounts to save your ass while you nobled barbs.

Better than accounts going barbarian, the second attacks start to come :icon_razz:

Seriously, you suck, know why? because you do, why? because your worse then ampac? why? Dorin is your father.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh look ampac's post? i asked for support? what cock and bull is this sunshine, do not forget you had to use inactive accounts to save your ass while you nobled barbs.

Seriously, you suck, know why? because you do, why? because your worse then ampac? why? Dorin is your father.

Wow personal insults again can't you think of something clever to answer our questions:icon_biggrin:

The truth is your a poor player in disguised in tribal wars, heck you managed to get accounts through friendship...You didn't built up account by yourself which led me to wonder if your really as good as you say you are...

Dorin I saw has awesome big account in other world...

Better come up with a better answers HEFTY SMurf cause this reflects your charathre of running away from problems..FIx yourself man try breathing exercise...Fix your Fear of attacks, dont use words in defending your actions make actions speak for themselves...

Best of ALL DON"T DELETE!!!

Cause if DELETE again YOU WILL BE CALLED A NOOB FOREVER!!!:icon_biggrin:

oh Btw hefty those who are posting here and knows who what you really are, smart people who knows if they see a noob in disguise, so stop your personal insults and answer them properly. If you got no more answers then go to your HULK friends to support you in this forum.

Your not and influence to this world, you didn't have influence in BSM vs PRIME, you got no influence in KILLTOM vs PRIME, or Fear?! vs PRIME for that matter your just an ordinary player who is to afraid of recieving attacks and deletes the account when nobles are coming. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow, your so clever.

Yes, I maybe a noob in some matter, but I am not a quitter like you!:icon_rolleyes:
Still I long live here in w20, but you? Still coming with your Ego saying your the best??
Well Shut the h-up!
Oh, do you think I am a noob in my situation? C'mon kid smurf, think twice before you judge you are not inside in w20 and cannot see what's happening.:icon_evil:

And please stop over reacting to your self that you are good, because for me you are NOOB!:villagers:

POOR Hefty, he never learns:icon_cry:

HeftySmurf

Yes, I maybe a noob in some matter, but I am not a quitter like you!:icon_rolleyes:
Still I long live here in w20, but you? Still coming with your Ego saying your the best??
Well Shut the h-up!
Oh, do you think I am a noob in my situation? C'mon kid smurf, think twice before you judge you are not inside in w20 and cannot see what's happening.:icon_evil:

And please stop over reacting to your self that you are good, because for me you are NOOB!:villagers:

POOR Hefty, he never learns:icon_cry:
I am inside W20, thats where your wrong :lol:
I have an account, come find me? :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

If you wish to comment something about me say that clear and lauder.. but do not affiliate my name with people i not know/have no connection with them.

If i will delete any account, make sure that account it will be my own property, my own work from beginning of game till end.
For other accounts.. if a duke or friend gift it to me to have fun into.. if I will step out i will gift to a new player.

Now.. I will wait you apologise for your words because I have nothing to do with people who flame you, lol !

ampac said:
Dorin I saw has awesome big account in other world...
for a just a matter of time.. still.

Last edited by a moderator: