Hefty smurf vs. Ampac

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok guys and galls opinions on who is the better player between the two of us..

Poll will close in 2 weeks Please post your comments and suggestion on this important matter..

Hefty Smurf- Tough guy of TW? Vs. Ampac (Super Barb Muncher) With oda of 170million blasting barbs and Odd of 94 million defending against lots of Barbs..Ehehehhe:lol:

DeletedUser62954

are you sure you want to do this noob? you might just end up regretting it

DeletedUser

Hmmm looks like those barbs can be tougher than both of you... lol

DeletedUser62954

i hate to tell you. fighting against you is no challenge. you'd just end up whining and suing for peace

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i hate to tell you. fighting against you is no challenge. you'd just end up whining and suing for peace

Yea right man!!! Are you afraid also?

Lets join world51..And see who is the better player..Find an account there or something..:lol:

DeletedUser

How about I give him a smaller account near you and we can find out on w20?

DeletedUser47445

Umm chris, lest you forget, but you couldn't send a train under 1 sec before Harry came into your life.

Or are you just gonna try to live that down?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Umm chris, lest you forget, but you couldn't send a train under 1 sec before Harry came into your life.

Hey you were not part of the challenge? :lol:

And this is not about 1 sec trains its about if you will accept the challenge?

How about you asderf? Wanna Fight me in world51?

Also 1 second trains is overrated if you can't protect your account and delete it....The 1 sec trains you bragged so much about will just amount to Nothing..

DeletedUser

I just think it's funny, the big bad barb muncher coming on here bragging about how good he is because he's still here. If an actual op was put on him, he would fall to the ground and burn. It's not like sparta is going to do that though.

When bsm attacked him, hulk/green sent support from all their inactive accounts and then nukes to clear the villages lost for takebacks. He did nothing on his own.

Then after joining bsm, he had to be taught how to play..which in itself is pretty sad on both parties accounts. I'm sure he can't defend himself, he just likes to come on here and run his mouth like some sort of ADD kid looking for attention. Remember in bsm, he'd come in to skype everyday and be like "guyver guyver i heard this, is it true"? Just because someone who had a popular name told him some made up fairy tale BS. Even after i quit he still came and asked me if things he was told were true.

Did you know when maxxjd went on vacation, he left ampac to sit him...and ampac let the sit rot there for nearly two weeks before we forced him to accept and log into it. When maxx came back, for the 7 minutes he was on...he mailed the dukes and said that ampac is a coward, a noob, and didn't have the nerve to accept his sit to defend his account.

So if you were wondering what happened to maxx asderf, ampac happened.

As for his challenge, you know...ampac aka maker73, aka nhunter vs hefty/rich whoever isn't going to happen when we all know he's just an uneducated noob in one of the least skilled worlds..there's no need to show him up...he does it to himself with every post.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just think it's funny, the big bad barb muncher coming on here bragging about how good he is because he's still here. If an actual op was put on him, he would fall to the ground and burn. It's not like sparta is going to do that though.

When bsm attacked him, hulk/green sent support from all their inactive accounts and then nukes to clear the villages lost for takebacks. He did nothing on his own.

Then after joining bsm, he had to be taught how to play..which in itself is pretty sad on both parties accounts. I'm sure he can't defend himself, he just likes to come on here and run his mouth like some sort of ADD kid looking for attention. Remember in bsm, he'd come in to skype everyday and be like "guyver guyver i heard this, is it true"? Just because someone who had a popular name told him some made up fairy tale BS. Even after i quit he still came and asked me if things he was told were true.

Did you know when maxxjd went on vacation, he left ampac to sit him...and ampac let the sit rot there for nearly two weeks before we forced him to accept and log into it. When maxx came back, for the 7 minutes he was on...he mailed the dukes and said that ampac is a coward, a noob, and didn't have the nerve to accept his sit to defend his account.

So if you were wondering what happened to maxx asderf, ampac happened.

As for his challenge, you know...ampac aka maker73, aka nhunter vs hefty/rich whoever isn't going to happen when we all know he's just an uneducated noob in one of the least skilled worlds..there's no need to show him up...he does it to himself with every post.

Hahahah, where is your account Harry? Guyverone?

Your reputation is overrated Your a failed duke who can't fight Sparta...:lol:

Maxx...I supported him..around 150 defensive villages.. I was figthing djonestamu and lvloh3n at that time when Maxx asked for sit at that time. You know about that harry...The funny thing is when I passed the sit it went to you..I thought you could defend it? But you can't?

Ohhh..lol

.While your noobness(guyverone) who keeps on attacking sparta ,when sparta was asking for a NAP, the funny thing about all of this is Guyverone is afraid of prime.( EHehehe lol) at time so you fought sparta(some very good players in that tribe) but sparta is Too much for Guyverone always asking for support(When did I ask for support)...You know what happened next he deleted because he is afraid of Cobuss22 and Hema4(Sparta six)...Hahahahaha

I think I only asked once for support?

Ops..Is this the failed section..Failed Duke and Failed Player,,,,

Last edited:

DeletedUser

First off, I wasn't talking to you...I was talking to asderf so butt out of my posts. I barely understood what you wrote.

Second, when I got maxxs account, I built up over 300 villages and set up the snipes for the next 72 hours which is more than you did.

Third, you never asked for support because you logged nhunter into the wrong proxy ip and ended up having to re-noble all those barbs you munched in the first place.

Fourth, you stabbed everyone in the back for a what is it...fourth time? Running to the enemy instead of fighting. I just took a page out of your book..with a little variation.

Lastly, why do you bother arguing with me on here...it's all just a facade for what we have planned for prime in the coming weeks. Now get back on skype so bella can ask you about the plan :D

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
First off, I wasn't talking to you...I was talking to asderf so butt out of my posts. I barely understood what you wrote.

Second, when I got maxxs account, I built up over 300 villages and set up the snipes for the next 72 hours which is more than you did.

Third, you never asked for support because you logged nhunter into the wrong proxy ip and ended up having to re-noble all those barbs you munched in the first place.

Fourth, you stabbed everyone in the back for a what is it...fourth time? Running to the enemy instead of fighting. I just took a page out of your book..with a little variation.

Lastly, why do you bother arguing with me on here...it's all just a facade for what we have planned for prime in the coming weeks. Now get back on skype so bella can ask you about the plan :D

What plan? You did nothing on the account of maxx infact you didn't even bothered to ask for support, instead you asked for support on your k77 or k87 villages

HeftySmurf

im rather drunk, cant see properly and could still whip yo ass.

DeletedUser

Who's great idea was it to have a huge pissing contest with the biggest egos on W20? /lock?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who's great idea was it to have a huge pissing contest with the biggest egos on W20? /lock?

Hey at least were making the forums live...:icon_eek:

Hahahah is 47 forums that dead that you need to post here?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey Noob You want a challenge also? A noob like you is also a Barb muncher..:lol:

Your stats..Plus the inactives you want to munch ahahahha....http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2534171

i found this funny

just a hilarious thing for you to use as an insult

bong nobled 301 abandoneds on world 20 total,993 max villages

so about 30% which i agree is a ton

but you?

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2964570

1118 barbarian villages nobled

1716 max villages

65%

once again just to highlight the hilarity of this quote

65%

as for this thread,i think the quote in heftys sig would fit this situation quite nicely :icon_wink:

agreed/

please?

also,this

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, rickyson most of those enemies I've fought either deleted or quit...Hahahahaha, is your world that boring that you need to post here.

9pt villages yummy villages...:lol:

a 9 pt village can create a nuke in 12 days. or is 14 lol....

You know rickyson1 your a very bad player..hahahahahahha...

Rickyson1 I challenge you( well The fact is your not in the same caliber are some players here in world 20 your a quitter)!!! or are you afraid to fight like all of them..:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.