Hefty smurf vs. Ampac

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser71060

prime will also destroy itself prime like hefty think they are the best lets see if prime prove us all wrong

DeletedUser

rich26 said:
my opinion is the Pride of Rich26 destroyed fear? Blame everyone except himself lol...

FEAR? was not destroy due the quit of Rich26. In case you forgot , also Legdenno go after a short while. So both leaders let the tribe to take their own decisions. The councile of FEAR? probably decide that the best option was to go into SAW.

FEAR? union with SAW after a FEAR? council decision (in my opinion, if someone knows better they can contradict or support my words)

DeletedUser

Hefty took over wizzy with the intention of destroying it, that doesn't mean he's bad.

rich26ca

Why do you think I flame them? It's because it's true?

Hey rich26 your a pretty good player in my opinion, I think your better than heftysmurf, heftysmurf claims he is the best...But you see he ruined Accounts that are strong and should have changed everything...And yet he claims he is the best????:icon_eek:

i'm ok/good not great i wouldn't say better then him per say atleast on hefty's best day he is better then me but war takes more then one day so i would say i would be more dependable but as capable i don't know i've never fought him.

If you back up this line of thinking then I guess I should question your type of playing? Heftysmurf shouldn't have lasted this long if his hulk friends didn't tolerate his image of performance...Heftysmurf is an Account destroyer, a player who thinks he is sooooo good but quits when under attack.

No i wouldn't say that hefty is the best, i wouldn't even put him in my top ten players i've meet. but then again i'm not on that list either.

And where is your offer? Your still afraid?

World 51..Accept it or not?

you can keep ducking me all you want, No one wants to accept a challenge that will take the better part of 6 months to get under way and world 51 is open so its a late start as well. thats not a very viable challenge mine here on world 20 is. so really its up too you to accept the challenge.

As for peak of playing the game..There is still Hulk and Who Players that deserves my respect...Airsofter, Looda, Wizzydizzy

my comment was more of a statement about hefty and ricky's skill... i would put ricky ahead of hefty as his skill levels are about the same but is more reliable then hefty is at times.

But the others..They are nothing.. really so lvl, kbk, rune, loonman, all these players suck too cause they didn't all stick around, lol... your arguments are easily defeated with simple reasoning. remember rule one of debating is you don't have to proove your right just that the other guy is wrong! which your making it easier and easier every time you post.

Btw rich26 what is the Real Reason You Deleted your Account?( In my opinion with you removed from the Fear?! leadership your influence and clout was severly affected. Without the backing of a Strong tribe.Your threats were equivalent to nothing....Thats why you deleted)

your partially right as usual, lol... i was the leader of fear and had to step down due to RL i remained in the game with help from some very close friends from the enigma days that were in fear. when i returned new leadership had taken place and i didn't agree with them or what they were trying to do which at the time was pretty much nothing. along with that some very bad recruitment decisions were made in regards to kiltom. So not agreeing with the tribe and no way for me to fix it i left fear, and yes shortly after that they fell... i can't be held responsible for the tribe when my opinion on its future were no longer being heeded by the current leadership. I stayed in the game for about another month or so after that, deleting as the last member of Enigma/Who? leadership once all my friends i had played with were gone i too made my exit. no incoming, no threats not from fear not from prime. and the only villages that were lost at that time were while my account was up for deletion.

So now your a little more educated on what actually happened.

lol, my opinion is the Pride of Rich26 destroyed fear? Blame everyone except himself lol...

I guess you could say that but the key word in that statement is "tribe" i wanted to stop what was happening and go in a better direction the same direction that saw us come out to a good start against prime before my absence. if the tribal leadership wants to go in another direction who was i stop them. they had control i saw to that before i left. there bad decisions, poor recruitment and bad choices made there bed not me. by the end i was a regular member and had no influence on the kiltom merger or what happened after it. all i can do is try which i believe i did in my efforts to regain control of the tribe... So you can all stop blaming me for it as you can now I had very little to do with me. Fear could have been something decent but too many noob players that needed soilded leadership and it wasn't there so for that i'm sorry as i started but couldn't finish it. but the choice that were made in my absence i can't control.

FEAR? was not destroy due the quit of Rich26. In case you forgot , also Legdenno go after a short while. So both leaders let the tribe to take their own decisions. The councile of FEAR? probably decide that the best option was to go into SAW.

FEAR? union with SAW after a FEAR? council decision (in my opinion, if someone knows better they can contradict or support my words)

I was long gone before all the saw merger stuff took place TG and BH i would imagine worked that little deal out. And Leg was a horrible leader for battle planning, Diplomacy, Recruitment, in fact i really don't know why he was there other then he was in tenth! when the first merger took place that i was there for

Last edited:

DeletedUser

FEAR?! hadn't been itself or the super-power that it once had been, unfortunately because with our location and line we could have done better had we all remained active.

Rich, as he said didn't agree with somethings happening in FEAR?! at the time, but we didn't fall because he left, we always had back-up Dukes, people like TG who founded Kill/FEAR?! etc but didn't want the job unless needed and BH was always around to help, it just eventually got to the point where there was only the council and a few loyal active members, such as myself left.

Hefty, I wouldn't rate as a quality player, purely because of his incompetance to stick with whatever it is he is trying to do. Plus to intentionally destroy a #1 acc and one that's been #1 fo so long is idiotic.

HeftySmurf

Lol at Hefty grouping himself in with players that are actually good. As for the topic in itself, I don't know how good Ampac is but from what I've seen from Hefty I'd put my money on Ampac any day of the week, Hefty would quit after a day claiming he was in a car accident and got sick at the same time :icon_rolleyes:

oh oP i love you too.

Sad thing is i quit when im bored, good thing is i rather enjoy start up now, i went to 150k on w49 before getting bored, starting a war, making sure i was winning by caps, got bored and deleted. The amount of incs on wizzy were nothing compared to Sinaelyan, if i was scared of what was at wizzy i wouldnt bother posting, however the attack's on wizzy were so poorly timed, even Dorin could handle them.

Hefty, I wouldn't rate as a quality player, purely because of his incompetance to stick with whatever it is he is trying to do. Plus to intentionally destroy a #1 acc and one that's been #1 fo so long is idiotic.

Idiotic? it was about to be deleted by Lodda, i decided to make it go out with a bang by upsetting the whole balance of the world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Idiotic? it was about to be deleted by Lodda, i decided to make it go out with a bang by upsetting the whole balance of the world :icon_rolleyes:

PRIME would have had more trouble tackling the barbarians that would have been left there had Lodda deleted the account.
You could have atleast offered the account to someone who would have done well with it, offered it around, players like bong who may have came back for an account like that.
It was a waste.

HeftySmurf

PRIME would have had more trouble tackling the barbarians that would have been left there had Lodda deleted the account.
You could have atleast offered the account to someone who would have done well with it, offered it around, players like bong who may have came back for an account like that.
It was a waste.

Wrong, it was offered around, hence why lodda was about to delete it. So i had my fun with it.

rich26ca

he is telling the truth about it being offered around but no one wanted it at the time. even i got that mail and i was never in hulk but knew lodda/richard. its rough an account constantly under attack on a frontline... always hard to find players willing to take those accounts. especially since it was 10 mill account months and months before anyone else.

DeletedUser

so.. accounts greater then 10 mil should start to scare skills players or what?

HeftySmurf said:
The amount of incs on wizzy were nothing compared to Sinaelyan, if i was scared of what was at wizzy i wouldnt bother posting, however the attack's on wizzy were so poorly timed, even Dorin could handle them.

I probably don't have those innc if I was inside that acc, Hefty. I donno.. I have bad think... to try to send double attacks back(ask Guyverone) to anybody who target my acc.
Staying back and watch how my vills are noble one by one and to do nothing is not an option and not my style. I can't be bored so easy. :|

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

so.. accounts greater then 10 mil should start to scare skills players or what?

I probably don't have those innc if I was inside that acc, Hefty. I donno.. I have bad think... to try to send double attacks back(ask Guyverone) to anybody who target my acc.
Staying back and watch how my vills are noble one by one and I not to do anything is really.. not my style. I can't be borred so easy :|

i didnt watch them, i defended and killed each train, when i stopped logging in they started taking.

DeletedUser

So for you.. winning 1 round of battle = winning the war ?
Should we fallow your example.. to battle someone , not lose any village in first 3-5 days, then to got bored and let that account into dust.. because "hey, nobody take 1 village when I was there. What the point to fight a war till the end if in first round I have my small win".

Let's stop this subject because we don't find any common line.. We do have different opinion about war strategy and time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you back up this line of thinking then I guess I should question your type of playing? Heftysmurf shouldn't have lasted this long if his hulk friends didn't tolerate his image of performance...Heftysmurf is an Account destroyer, a player who thinks he is sooooo good but quits when under attack.

Hefty was annoying sometimes in Hulk, but he wasn't an account destroyer. And he's a lot easier to like when he's in your tribe and you aren't arguing with him. Yeah, he has an overinflated ego and isn't near as good as he acts, but he's a decent player. In Hulk, he wasn't always completely active, but when push came to shove and we needed his participation he always participated. After Hulk was gone was when his image and reliability started to decline.

HeftySmurf

Hefty was annoying sometimes in Hulk, but he wasn't an account destroyer. And he's a lot easier to like when he's in your tribe and you aren't arguing with him. Yeah, he has an overinflated ego and isn't near as good as he acts, but he's a decent player. In Hulk, he wasn't always completely active, but when push came to shove and we needed his participation he always participated. After Hulk was gone was when his image and reliability started to decline.

not our fault everyone felt abandoned.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good read..See a few provoking post keeps the forums alive...

Actually truths sometimes come out.. Heheheheheh

Seems the reasons behind Heftysmurf demise is his himself...A bored player who thinks his the best.(pathetic like all his wannabee friends)..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

not our fault everyone felt abandoned.

That post was praising you mostly Hefty...

But you know the reasons behind why I had to leave. You still had Adam who was a great player and leader, wish he was around still. And bong was there, so you weren't a tribe without a leadership. Yeah, it turned out to be crippling, if I could go back and change what happened I would.

DeletedUser62954

i think if adam didn't become inactive and continued to lead the tribe, things would have gone a different route. i wouldn't have gotten banned for one thing. lol

HeftySmurf

That post was praising you mostly Hefty...

But you know the reasons behind why I had to leave. You still had Adam who was a great player and leader, wish he was around still. And bong was there, so you weren't a tribe without a leadership. Yeah, it turned out to be crippling, if I could go back and change what happened I would.
It was Adam what i was citing at, he was a moron and a noob.

HeftySmurf

Seems the reasons behind Heftysmurf demise is his himself...A bored player who thinks his the best.(pathetic like all his wannabee friends)..

Face me at speed, u refuse to answer it.

DeletedUser

i stopped playin bong been just doing the school thing senior year gotta break it down and start preparing for the real world and a job actuarial exams are so fun

Status
Not open for further replies.