Hefty smurf vs. Ampac

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich26ca

you also have an open challenge here on w20 ampac....

you challenged and people responded yet you keep muttering the same thing back.... we say no takes to long lets prove you are a noob right now never mind on another world months down the road.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you also have an open challenge here on w20 ampac....

you challenged and people responded yet you keep muttering the same thing back.... we say no takes to long lets prove you are a noob right now never mind on another world months down the road.

Then bring it on..I faced all the challenges here in world20 but I didn't Delete, Whine etc..Banned fought all of them...

14-6-3 thousand attacks everyday for 1 1/2 months, multiple nuking on specific villas, I never whine, counter nobled what I can...

Fought all tribes( multiple players trying to assasinate me), prime, hulk, lmao, sparta, Bk, any tribes that are top ranked who fought me. Fought strong players in this world who deserves my respect.

Only asked twice for support, but mostly I send support to tribesmates..Sitted multiple accounts who are under attacks minimum of 1000 attacks each..

didn't became inactive or some friggin reasons that RL are becoming etc, etc..

When our tribe needs the help of Fear?! for some reasons they stopped attacking sacrificed the southern area...What allies you are..

But you...You deleted a pathetic way to defeat...:lol::lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

Then bring it on..I faced all the challenges here in world20 but I didn't Delete, Whine etc..Banned fought all of them...

14-6-3 thousand attacks everyday for 1 1/2 months, multiple nuking on specific villas, I never whine, counter nobled what I can...

Fought all tribes( multiple players trying to assasinate me), prime, hulk, lmao, sparta, Bk, any tribes that are top ranked who fought me. Fought strong players in this world who deserves my respect.

Only asked twice for support, but mostly I send support to tribesmates..Sitted multiple accounts who are under attacks minimum of 1000 attacks each..

When our tribe needs the help of Fear?! for some reasons they stopped attacking sacrificed the southern area...What allies you are..

I never whine, counter nobled what I can...: jesus christ. WTF are you saying. too bad i can't access my mails or the HULK forums otherwise, i could have copy and pasted your whines when you were under attack. moreover, if you didn't whine, it was probably because you were already negotiating a transfer to the tribe attacking you.

Fought all tribes( multiple players trying to assasinate me), prime, hulk, lmao, sparta, Bk, any tribes that are top ranked who fought me. Fought strong players in this world who deserves my respect.: WTF, how can HULK target you for assassination? you were too far from our borders and well protected by your noob tribe. if hulk had targeted you for nobling, you would have been gone a long time ago. so stop posting your fantasies here in the forums... it only makes me think you are delusional; and what strong players are you talking about? you are located in the rim and surrounded by your fellow noobs. if you had faced really strong players, you would have been rimemd a long time ago.

Sitted multiple accounts who are under attacks minimum of 1000 attacks each..: WTF, you sat several accounts when you were in HULK and all kept losing villages. and you didnt even inform your fellow council members. i had several mails from people complaining that they gave you the sit but you didn't do shit. so don't post your crap here.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I never whine, counter nobled what I can...: jesus christ. WTF are you saying. too bad i can't access my mails or the HULK forums otherwise, i could have copy and pasted your whines when you were under attack. moreover, if you didn't whine, it was probably because you were already negotiating a transfer to the tribe attacking you.

Fought all tribes( multiple players trying to assasinate me), prime, hulk, lmao, sparta, Bk, any tribes that are top ranked who fought me. Fought strong players in this world who deserves my respect.: WTF, how can HULK target you for assassination? you were too far from our borders and well protected by your noob tribe. if hulk had targeted you for nobling, you would have been gone a long time ago. so stop posting your fantasies here in the forums... it only makes me think you are delusional; and what strong players are you talking about? you are located in the rim and surrounded by your fellow noobs. if you had faced really strong players, you would have been rimemd a long time ago.

Sitted multiple accounts who are under attacks minimum of 1000 attacks each..: WTF, you sat several accounts when you were in HULK and all kept losing villages. and you didnt even inform your fellow council members. i had several mails from people complaining that they gave you the sit but you didn't do shit. so don't post your crap here.

You did nothing to save the tribe infact you let Lvloh3n to continue nobling barbs instead of attacking the enemy..

You were so BLINDED about prime that you forgat all about the southern area, you let players fall in that area....

Bong972 your lying...A lyier who let accounts got to waste..Another Pathetic example of a player who thinks he soooooo great..:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

Wtf? You did nothing to save the tribe infact you let Lvloh3n to continue nobling barbs instead of attacking the enemy..

You were so BLINDED about prime that you forgat all about the southern area, you let players fall in that area....

Bong972 your lying...A lyier who let accounts got to waste..Another Pathetic example of a player who thinks he soooooo great..:icon_biggrin:

i dont think i am great. i know i am great.

and i know you're a noob. you cant expect us to support everyone with a few hundred incomings. we only support people who need them and who know how to defend themselves properly. it has been the HULK policy ever since. you're tribe did a nuking and catting plus some nobling OP on me and i had around 500 to 700 incomings daily and never did i ask my tribe for support. not even my close friends in the tribe.

and how can you expect the southern players not to fall when most of them just disappeared without a trace. just dumped sitting one someone and left.

i never let accounts go to waste, which was why i got intro trouble in the first place.

stop your whining here in the forums, it just makes you look more stupid. everyone already knows you're a moron. no need to make a spectacle of yourself.

i'm not that great a player. i know others like air, ricky and lodda are better than me. but one thing that i am sure of is that i am a much better player than you hands down.

i don't like to embarass you further but even some of your tribe mates in prime will attest to that.

and why involve the others like Lvloh3n, we are talking of players as individuals and not as leaders. i already admitted in other threads that i wasn't a great leader... i probably sucked at it. but i did the best i could under the circumstances

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea, right two players who are gone and can't do anything about it..Prime is no.1..

You two suck at Tribal Wars..Dunno why you still play this game..

DeletedUser62954

Yea, right two players who are gone and can't do anything about it..Prime is no.1..

You two suck at Tribal Wars..Dunno why you still play this game..

people who can't rebutt arguments usually result to insults... somewhat like what this noob does. you can keep posting that we suck... no one believes you though. but if we post that you suck. people will believe us easily

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
people who can't rebutt arguments usually result to insults... somewhat like what this noob does. you can keep posting that we suck... no one believes you though. but if we post that you suck. people will believe us easily

Rebutt arguments? I'm just telling the truth .....Hurts doesn't it... You guys don't really comprehend what the game really is...You created an illusion the all your reasonings are correct about tribal wars about world20 you insulted a lot of players in this world....

And no one would believe you now, your clout is gone your only remembered as a fallen player .....A player who thinks he is a legend in his own mind...What you done to this world is disgusting you created an illusion that you still hold the key to victory...But alas it's a joke...A joke that will be remembered...

Hulk one of the greatest tribes...They reached their peak but fallen hard....It's hard to kiss the ground isn't it specially when it smells like piss...

And for the record you Bong972 and Rickyson1 suck...And that is the truth..

Prime is no.1..:lol:

Last edited:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rebutt arguments? I'm just telling the truth .....Hurts doesn't it... You guys don't really comprehend what the game really is...You created an illusion the all your reasonings are correct about tribal wars about world20 you insulted a lot of players in this world....

And no one would believe you now, your clout is gone your only remembered as a fallen player .....A player who thinks he is a legend in his own mind...What you done to this world is disgusting you created an illusion that you still hold the key to victory...But alas it's a joke...A joke that will be remembered...

Hulk one of the greatest tribes...They reached their peak but fallen hard....It's hard to kiss the ground isn't it specially when it smells like piss...

And for the record you Bong972 and Rickyson1 suck...And that is the truth..

Prime is no.1..:lol:

speaking of prime

i can't help but notice how you keep(trying to) dodge my question

do they have any enemies?

DeletedUser

speaking of prime

i can't help but notice how you keep(trying to) dodge my question

do they have any enemies?

Of course they do

[SPOIL]
primediplo.jpg
[/SPOIL]

There's always the threat of more enemies being to the pot though...

ppm.jpg

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Of course they do

[SPOIL]
primediplo.jpg
[/SPOIL]

There's always the threat of more enemies being to the pot though...

ppm.jpg

and yet primes leader lets ampac continue nobling barbs instead of nobling the enemy.

surely what we have here is Another Pathetic example of a player who thinks he soooooo great.

someone who is so BLINDED by points that they forgot all about the eastern area.

yes everyone, surely prime has created an illusion the all their reasonings are correct about tribal wars and about world20 and they have insulted a lot of players in this world.

in ampac we have here a player who thinks he is a legend in his own mind... I'm just telling the truth .....Hurts doesn't it...

yes,in ampac we have someone who doesn't really comprehend what the game really is.,someone that thinks the point of the game is nothing more than to survive as long as possible by tribe jumping and nobling abandoned villages.

rich26ca

Challenge accepted i will contact ricky, hefty, air, and bong and will set up the thread. even if all don't want or can't be involved at the very least i will... even with your gigantic account and mine half that size i bet all my remaining PP out of the 100 trains i will send i will take 80% of what i target if not more. the rest may do better but i for one think your a noob insiting us to bring back some energy mission accomplished but your not even in the same league so this will be fun.

Remember NO Support just your one account! (and as you can see we have plenty of spies with in prime to let us know if your cheating)

name one person that was in the top 20 of this world that seriously attacked you.

Lets see Hulk<- you joined them
Prime <- you joined them
BK <- you joined them

sparta is the only ones on the list and other then a select few sparta is a bunch of point whore, barb noblers and noobs somthing people have been saying for over a year now.

Your point, you joined most of the tribes there were attacking maybe you need to ask for support inorder to get support.

uhm, do i have to post your good by post on the worlds again... you too have had your RL issues just like anyone else

You've been in so many tribes who are you talking about?

Hulk never once asked for support from who? or fear?! once air was gone.

Pron received massive amounts of support from across the fear k's

no no a pathetic way is to not be able to handle incoming then jump ship when your down and out. your a pansy and every point you bring up you either contradict yourself or you make yourself look even stupider then you the last post... if thats possible...

all i can say from this point on is game on!

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow, it seems i struck a chord....And the fact the you Hulk Lover guys only talk here in the forums and can't do anything ingame shows how desperate you guys really are..Attack me!!! I even challenged you guys in world 51 and all you do is talk shit...Well for the record your talking can't noble any villages..

This just proves how poor you players really are..Hahahahaha

rich26ca

you agreed to the challenge today are you serious... lol wow you are slower then the average bear hey!

you'll see my attacks the second i have 100 trains ready to go ;P as for the rest they will be after me!

Status
Not open for further replies.