Hefty smurf vs. Ampac

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser62954

Dorin Baba is better than than Bong972!!!

infact dorin better is more than a legend than bong972...because bong972 is a noob.. ;)

Dorin baba..The master in politics!!!

and speaking of stupid, here is another post which doesn't make any sense, all insults and no basis at all. you can say whatever you want cause unlike you, i am secure in my skills and status as a player.

when recruiting for a tribe, people will choose me over the both of you any given day.

DeletedUser62954

our repl

he is not stupid..not like you man.. The fact replying to these post shows how you want to play in this world...real sad..

Dorin baba is better than you bong972....:icon_cool:

FYI, when i told people i wanted to play W20 again. my mailbox was swamped with messages from people asking me to take accounts. again, do not talk about things you know nothing about.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
accounts? why would they give you accounts for a noob like you who don't know how to play tribal wars it seems pathetic.. hahahah.. Just go to your world49 and suck villages there..:icon_biggrin:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and speaking of stupid, here is another post which doesn't make any sense, all insults and no basis at all. you can say whatever you want cause unlike you, i am secure in my skills and status as a player.

when recruiting for a tribe, people will choose me over the both of you any given day.

I got reasons your skills are overrated...Your skills are next to nill..Dunno why players are impressed with you..The skill you shown in this world is next to mud...:icon_neutral:

HeftySmurf

accounts? why would they give you accounts for a noob like you who don't know how to play tribal wars it seems pathetic.. hahahah.. Just go to your world49 and suck villages there..:icon_biggrin:

accounts sunshine?

Let me see, Ampac is that awesome, did you ever get offered the W20 wizzydizzy account by lodda? he asked the best players of the game at the time, which included me, bong and even ricky i believe.

Did you get asked?

Thought not.

DeletedUser

People please stop!
No, Ampac, I'm not wish to be consider good and also I do not want to compare with nobody.

And HeftySmurf , you do your best in wizzy. We all knows that. lodda should be pride to chose the most 'skill' player. (If he tend to distroy more faster then you that account I'm 100% sure that he was fail to do that)

DeletedUser62954

again, insults without basis

I got reasons your skills are overrated...Your skills are next to nill..Dunno why players are impressed with you..The skill you shown in this world is next to mud...:icon_neutral:

again, insults without basis

i am beginning to agree with airsofter, you are acting like an 8 year old... makes me wonder if you're a

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hahahah, your the ...Just look at you post..

rich26ca

wow, this is getting bad...

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"ricky, me, air and the others don't have a need to be worshipped or glorified"

bong972 , you know.. if you want to bring a subject about w51, you can post it on that forum.
If you like to post something about Ampac, post it and refer to "Ampac, the w20 player". What he do in other worlds is his strategy :/

maybe if you actually read this thread you would know that ampac is the one that brought up w51 first....about 10 times :icon_rolleyes:

wow, this is getting bad...

this is my last post where this is concerned me and ampac will settle our beef on our own. as this is getting retarded and childish well atleast from one side.

with classic response like this

I once heard an autistic kid use that as a response to someone picking on him

"No your the retard"

i shook my head then and i'll do it here...

haha yeah really,i think i'm about done arguing with him.

starting to get boring for me and i love arguing,all he does is ignore any real points,toss around insults and even make some things up

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This entire thread is trolling and considered derogatory and should be locked and ampac should get marked up for infractions for his double and triple posting and nasty mails to people on here imo

All ampac has done on here is troll, flame and make pointless derogatory comments over a pointless thread. Have fun miss mod lady >.<

DeletedUser

All ampac has done on here is troll, flame and make pointless derogatory comments over a pointless thread. Have fun miss mod lady >.<

He thinks what he's doing is propaganda. But he's only making himself look bad.

DeletedUser

well,Air, the Ampac PnP succeed. He do make some of old w20 players to come and type here on w20.
The worst part is.. this is what is left from w20: just a low PnP and us sending dirt to each other. :/

DeletedUser

well,Air, the Ampac PnP succeed. He do make some of old w20 players to come and type here on w20.
The worst part is.. this is what is left from w20: just a low PnP and us sending dirt to each other. :/

This isn't propaganda, it's trolling. Propaganda's purpose here is to influence events in-game or players/tribes reputation and cause the poster to benefit. Ampac has not caused any change in-game due to this and has only made himself look like a fool.

The worst part is that someone could actually consider that propaganda.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This isn't propaganda, it's trolling. Propaganda's purpose here is to influence events in-game or players/tribes reputation and cause the poster to benefit. Ampac has not caused any change in-game due to this and has only made himself look like a fool.

The worst part is that someone could actually consider that propaganda.

it isn't even good trolling

ampac is a very boring troll to be honest :icon_sad:

DeletedUser62954

yeah, i think i'm also getting tired of this nonsense... besides, ampac doesn't need us to make him look bad... he's great at doing that by himself.

the nooblet made this thread with the intention of making others look bad. too bad it backfired and made him look much worse. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Okay, I did want to be nice, but that isn't working. Infractions handed out, this thread is getting locked. And I am off to see how many more infractions are needed in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.