WAR Hell March (War declaration)

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
Recommended listening while reading this post:

Incoming Transmission
21st of March: -PNL- Family and Class begin talks for a NAP
29th of March: -PNL- Family and Class family agree on a 7 days NAP
30th of March: -PNL- recruits refugees from BOELIE family, which has been in war with Class family.
Further transmissions to find a resolution failed

AI Suggested resolution: Go to war?
Resolution: Denied.
Class family keeps its words.

W A R N I N G: TIMELINE DERIVATION DETECTED
1st of March: Sightings of G.I.s of the -PNL- Family confirmed, as multiple attacks were sighted.
Attempted connection to -PNL- command center, connection refused.

Emergency protocol activated. You have been authorized to use the special forces in the arsenal to counter the traitorous aggression. Use of Kirov Airships authorized. Please review the tactical files below for the building plans.
KIROV.PNG

K I R O V - - - R E P O R T I N G

TL;DR: -PNL- Family recruited refugees then sent attacks, breaking the NAP. Then refused further communications. A tribe that doesn't keep its word doesn't deserve to exist in this world. Nor would its 5-6 "family" tribes
Thus, we the CLASS/GOAT/CLGO family have decided to proceed with aerial bombardment, to remove those traitors from this world, for the benefit of all justly playing tribes of Classic 2.

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
As we went to draw first blood, they kicked their member who was under attack.
Great start I presume

Edit: I was told by their tribe that he had left, and was not kicked. I have written this here for accuracy from my side.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11386048

You are technically correct @brados, you declined a 1 week NAP. Just after that you said you will be focusing on other things, so we dont have to worry about any attacks from you guys for now. So yeah, cant really correct that, but still... you attack a day after saying that...

Just let Ozzz have fun with this declaration, hes been making us listen to Red Alert music. Hes obsessed. Help us.

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
Aight, We did have a miscommunication from the 7 days part. But from the discussion we were clearly told to not attack because of that NAP in the works, and from the wording it was expected the same, not nobles going out 2 hours after promising to not attacks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But hey, I am happy to admit I am wrong when I am :)

We have Hell March, In deep and Grinder playing non stop in our discord server

I love it.

Dark Fury

Reaction score
First of all good luck to all in the war and greetings to all forum members .

Second let's get some things right :

21st of March: -PNL- Family and Class begin talks for a NAP
29th of March: -PNL- Family and Class family agree on a 7 days NAP
30th of March: -PNL- recruits refugees from BOELIE family, which has been in war with Class family.
Further transmissions to find a resolution failed

xeozone
yesterday at 11:36
Hello,
one of your leaders told me to contact you regarding some sort of diplomacy. There is plenty of food around us so I would suggest we keep our relations good for now, since it wont benefit us at all if we fight. There is plenty of tribes that internal all players so if we want to stand a chance it would be best to focus small tribes for now.

What do you think?

Regards,
Xeo

Dark Furyyesterday at 13:12
I talked with my friends and they said it s no point to make a nap for 7 days so it s a No from us. We will not attack class anyway ,we have other plans so you don t have to worry about us. we will chat later on in May after we grow ,both PNL and Class families ,and see how map looks and what wars will be on the map.

Wish you a good day and feel free to message me anytime.

My tribe had a tribe op on janezzi on 29.04.2020 at 05:01 in the morning.AT 16:03 class is recruiting janezzi players that we had them under fire :

https://enc3.tribalwars.net/public_report/b7a889aae2eddce54801d38565a7c632

green.png
[TD]Quarantine[/TD]
[TD]Joined[/TD]
[TD]29th April 2020 - 16:03[/TD]
[TD]17,960[/TD]
[TR]
[TD]
green.png
[/TD]
[TD]Kaffka[/TD]
[TD]Joined[/TD]
[TD]13,328[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
green.png
[/TD]
[TD]Unlimited Supplies[/TD]
[TD]Joined[/TD]
[TD]35,232
[/TD]
[/TR]

Attacks only been made on the players that class recruited and were considered refugees and on nobody else from class family . Anyone can check tw stats and see players that were nobbled by us are ex Janezzi only!

About boelie tribe :

The players that class asked to be kicked out because they were refugees they were kicked out but in return class did not kicked out our refugees from janezzi so we attacked the refugees and got back what was ours and that is considered a backstabber action from my part :) .

xeozone
today at 09:57
So I assume we are at war? We had some people attacking us last night.
163988_thumb
Dark Fury
phone.png
yesterday at 18:21
refugee?
163988_thumb
Dark Fury
phone.png
yesterday at 18:21
Kaffka

Dark Fury
phone.png
yesterday at 18:20
his out.let s play this game i like it :D.
166626_thumb
xeozone yesterday at 14:24
Strenaar refugees?

Just wanted to set things straight to our fellow members from the external forum because i hate to be called a liar or a backstabber.... Classy Goats ..That was not a very classy war declaration ... I was expecting a more Gentleman declaration based on some true facts or just on' We are to many in this K ,we need to fight' but i would never expected such a bad declaration with a lot of lies in it just to make us look bad and you guys to look good.

To much chat anyway. Let's have some fun on the battlefield better and let the troops talk and good luck to all tribes involved on this nice classic world :D.