WAR Hell March (War declaration)

Deleted User - 11386048

It was a recap, so that happens. Sadly you couldn't do the other recap so your tribe mate had to.

That nuke dying still feels bad haha
This must also feel bad
Why didnt you get it home? :p
1588772641104.png
Also sniping with off, good job. Dont get me wrong, it works, but that def on top would've been better :p
1588773362476.png

Xillah.

Reaction score
The people demand daily stat updates
7e305879ecf45825976e7866f7e49906.jpg

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
Are you sure you want to post those normal recaps, my friend Veuve?

Do I need to send you screenshots of the almost 150-200+ farm levels your tribe lost in the last op? ;)

Ehh, I will just post one of yours:
ibnAkBX.png

kTIwd6a.png

Its a world with Uber support rules, if you feel happy you get a recap, I have some bad news for you... ;)

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
Half of those villages were recapped by now ;)

Also hm,, "tribal hugs" tribe is now adding a 8th tribe into their team, and barely able to hit our tribe with so much? <3

And why not include the other tribe that allied with you before getting deleted?

Oh right, because then war stats would be the other way around. I feel bad for you when you have to be selective in your stats to try and feel good about yourself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Patience my friend, patience. ;)

P.s. don't forget to rename goon to -PNL-#!!@. poor keyboard running out of symbols for your tribes :(

Xillah.

Reaction score
Half of those villages were recapped by now ;)

Also hm,, "tribal hugs" tribe is now adding a 8th tribe into their team, and barely able to hit our tribe with so much? <3
I can't help but notice they removed the last tribe they invited from the stats. :rolleyes:

Nick.Fury

Reaction score
I wonder what Matt, Sandy n Alpha would have to say about a certain someone ripping off the name Riot.
tenor.gif

Use Gians or something instead, liek plz be honest

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wonder what Matt, Sandy n Alpha would have to say about a certain someone ripping off the name Riot.
tenor.gif

Use Gians or something instead, liek plz be honest
Huh? idk who matt and sandy are, but Alpha acc did not win a world in a tribe named Riot, while this "certain someone" along with other "certain somebodys" won a no haul Classic world in a tribe named Riot lol

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
They have 1 academy and its the biggest tribe of the family. o_O
The Ultimate academy

Oh, and @Smurf don't misunderstand me, I am more angry that they removed the 9th tribe that fought us but got destroyed to save their "visible stats". That's all ;)

Nick.Fury

Reaction score
Alphabonkers was the founder of W61 Riot, the name the Classic 2 tribe is named after. Matt n Sandy were key OP planners for them, and one of them is good friends of mine. I suppose you're a newer player though, ask your leaders to give you a history lesson.

164d5ce091b6ffdbbb2105ea27a5dd39.gif

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don’t get salty if you don’t know the situation. Sacred was the founder alphabonkers took over at a later date. Although he was on the leadership to start with.
Riot! In recent times was made from a group of players who returned to the game and the most fun we had was when we was in riot! W61 as council, decided it’ll be nice to make a tribute. And yes we did get sacreds permission, not like it should matter.

Personally I think It’s good to see someone actually having some success with the riot! Name. Will be seeing you soon I’m sure, you can see how the new and improved Riot! Operate