Hello again W36

DeletedUser

Herro, weird and wonderful people of TribalWars. :O

Missed me? Awww you are all so sweet.

DeletedUser

Some noob named Hanz3l? Please noooooo! lol

My skype wont connect... Keeps saying: "Skype cant connect" like I'm some sort of... well... Shahyd like imbecile who couldn't figure that out by the failure of it FREAKING LOADING!

Hanz3l

Lol the one and only. Still a noob as well as you can see xD

lmao.. Never done that 2 me but its been far to long since you left.. You left yer buddies cards and stooge.. you know how hard it was putting up with both of them? (probably the other way around lol)

DeletedUser

I should be coming back soon... Hopefully anyway. Today marks 6 months since I have been without the internet as its the 6th month anniversary of me missus and I now. :/ And she ain't getting prettier :/ Explains why I'm always drunk then :D

But yeah it's not my fault Vic, I'm at some noob internet cafe or some shit and it doesn't work, must be the 400000 offlines and 1 billion chat logs waiting for me when I sign on :D

Hanz3l

Lol would be nice.. Stuff aint the same without the competition xD

Lol i didnt have internet for a while as well lmao.. a 6 month anniversary thats a new one lol... lmao.. same haseo hahaha..

1 billion isnt even one half of it.. im pretty sure LT added you to a bunch of unecessary chats to make us thing you were joining his premades and such lol

DeletedUser

6 months is like eternity without internet. For a while I thought I was going to have to go into rehab, I wasn't coping well with the cold turkey quitting of the interwebz.

And yeah I'm definately a drawcard for fantastic people into premades...

DeletedUser

I actually need to get internet at home first before I really decide to come back as I don't want to have to do the whole on again, off again.

If you have MSN, get on and add me since the skype at this internet cafe doesn't connect and chat to me there if you want. :) agent@teamrebellion.net < my MSN. :)

DeletedUser

dont have msn sorry bro, got a droid thou, still playing around with it. e-mail me sometimes at least and keep me updated,

DeletedUser

I shall do. Got it in PM.

I'm hopinh in a month or less, I will be back on. Still waiting however to be able to get it in our area. Shouldn't be long though. :<

DeletedUser

About time you came back.

Always a place for you here.

I'm still on the usual skype addy, send me a message when you can :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I'll be on and off skype... So message me or answer my damn messages stooge lol

Hanz3l

Lol who the heck made stooge boss? Who does he think he is :p But yea i agree go ahead and take his acc jk :p