Hello again :)

DeletedUser

Hello to world 63,

How are you all?

I have to say it has been a while since I lasted played Tribal Wars, I think I played under a few names, MonkyCMonkey Do and LostDose as well as this one.

Looking forward to trying out the new features and undoubtedly getting nobled as I fumble about like a fresh newb!

If anyone happens to remember an old dog like me it would be great to hear from you even if it is to tell me that you still hate me lol

Sincere apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place.

Edit: Seems I was in the wrong place, sorry about that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't hate you. I just hate seeing faces like your pop back up! :( means it will be harder for me to keep a top spot. Welcome back an do please let us know your IG name will be good to watch the growth :)

DeletedUser

Oh no don't worry, I can't remember how to play, right now I'm a noob again lol Same IGN btw :)

DeletedUser

Oh hush now.
I'm trying to think hat world I know you from and W50
Keeps popping up and I do relieve the tribe was SchOol?

Anyways go SE ]:)

DeletedUser

Aww too late I went NE

I think we were next to them on the left? I have such a bad memory lol maybe DSL? following a merge from my old tribe? All guesswork atm lol

I think I was next to Spotted Cow? No that was W53 (seems Drama! went on to win the world awesome!)

I think I ran ENVY on W50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know you lol. That picture is way familiar. But it has been a while.

DeletedUser

As is yours :p How you doing? Yeah been a very long time since I last played :)

DeletedUser

I'm exhasted lol. I am doing well living on my own and such means I have no internet so I got nothing to do as usual.