hello all :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser94425
  • Start date

DeletedUser94425

Since tw staff has been so awesome as to make a reward for having the most friends, i would like everyone to add me as a friend, dunno if this is against the rules/wrong topic/ whatever other reason there is for a troll to get on me for this but whatever, i want friends so i can have that really shiny golden award that the one guy has already, :) thanks, peace. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser94425

/ psst lets all add eachother and screw up the entire reward system, xD

plus, fordy, i want to be the person to be known 30 worlds later, where someone asks me "arent you the kid who begged for friends on w54?" would make me feel great about myself ...hehe lets add eachother

I WILL ADD ANYONE TO PUT THEIR NAME IN THIS TOPIC!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94425

and im glad to be the first person to use the face below :)

images

DeletedUser

Umm.... tbh i wouldn't add you or anyone else as a friend that i don't actually consider a Real friend or trust,

Im sure most of you know if you don't then you should know that if some one has a premium account they can see when there "Friend" is on-line and off-line, and when troops start building big then we will see if these friendships really mean something, so just because you've added or got someone on your friends list doesn't mean they are your "Real" friend they could be your enemy.

So knowing when your enemy or possible target is off-line is very helpful.

So unfortunately for you NightTimeFright, im no noob and i think stuff through before i take action. ;)

DeletedUser94425

images
again :) because my account is not like yours i guess, considering its always a green dot. add me as a friend

DeletedUser

lol If someone out there has a premium your next on their farm list.

DeletedUser

My accounts always green, but it could only take up too 2 hours for you to be off-line till your cleared, or none the less have incoming sent while your off-line log on then not know roughly what troop speed the attacks are.

DeletedUser94425

unless we dont go to bed until the other person is on :S a good strategy, and what are you afraid of then? add me as a friend and clear me later if you think you can do it xD

DeletedUser

unless we dont go to bed until the other person is on :S a good strategy, and what are you afraid of then? add me as a friend and clear me later if you think you can do it xD

Now theres no need to be Hastie, we will see how we both pan out in the future, plus your to far and i wouldn't want to be some noob now would i and send attacks to you while loosing my possible farming time/troops.

Plus with the distance you are from me, you could clearly build up enough def troops to kill off mine.

But just so you do know, im no point whore, ive got good troop counts if im tbh.

DeletedUser94425

arkidase makes me feel good about myself :) guys, he spent enough time to look my village up on the map, now thats caring.

DeletedUser

No your wrong, i didn't look you up, i just knew you'd be to far because not many player's would say something like that to me if they were close, tbh you don't know who i was and you'll never know, but lets just say ive knocked down a lot of people.

Your our BUFFET

No your wrong, i didn't look you up, i just knew you'd be to far because not many player's would say something like that to me if they were close, tbh you don't know who i was and you'll never know, but lets just say ive knocked down a lot of people.
Were they drunk or did they think they were orange juice?

Last edited: