Magi, right?

No, It's OMEGA. I remember you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1350

gotta love the trollls :)
yeah OMEGA. i miss this world my best world (not point wise) :'(

DeletedUser66533

former baron of OMEGA. but i left this world after they merged into !?! :'(
WHO BEEZ YOU?

OMEGA merged into TIME...???? They never merged into !?! lmao. I remember this incident very well as it's what led to me leaving my account in TIME and having a row with Ominkranzuar :p. Funny how it all went lmao. W35 was a good world <3

DeletedUser

OMEGA merged into TIME...???? They never merged into !?! lmao. I remember this incident very well as it's what led to me leaving my account in TIME and having a row with Ominkranzuar :p. Funny how it all went lmao. W35 was a good world <3

Actually, Omega merged into TO and then eventually TO joined Aetost nub family. Some of them might have been in Hotnubs for awhile as well. That was a long time ago. But anyway, I told Aetost not to recruit them. (This was in the k27, k28, k38, k39, k49 region) He didn't listen and it led to their downfall because they could not protect them and they did not fight well. They tired for a long time to hurt me but failed. I can't remember all their names but we pushed them all back rather fast and then many of them deleted and gave up.

DeletedUser66533

I'm well aware of this afterall i was one of !?! leaders... I was against the recruitment too. No what happened is us at !?! had a war with TO. I was originally a TIME Baron but i was against the merge so when the merge took place i left my top 40 account and acquired a small 70k account in !?! a drop from grace from the account i had in its millions. After taking down TO they all merged into Hotnub ( well they were supposed to ) sadly Aetost accepted a number of them.. Does not matter as it is all history!

DeletedUser

I'm well aware of this afterall i was one of !?! leaders... I was against the recruitment too. No what happened is us at !?! had a war with TO. I was originally a TIME Baron but i was against the merge so when the merge took place i left my top 40 account and acquired a small 70k account in !?! a drop from grace from the account i had in its millions. After taking down TO they all merged into Hotnub ( well they were supposed to ) sadly Aetost accepted a number of them.. Does not matter as it is all history!

Matters a little to me... because the duke of Hotnub screwed me over and screwed over everyone in the regions just because they were greedy and wanted the easy FOE villages instead of fighting a real war against !?!. Hotnub kicked me for protecting ~FOE~ and I joined Base. Base kicked Hotnub's ass. They tried to merge with !?! to save their butts and then we kicked !?!'s butt as well. Guess they should have just let me and my little band of FOE followers alone, eh?

DeletedUser

I remember Omega seemed like an alright bunch

The people that were good in that tribe quit long before they merged into TO. And the TO merger finished of those who were left... totally screwed up their tribe.