Hello Der :D

DeletedUser

I'm well aware of this afterall i was one of !?! leaders... I was against the recruitment too. No what happened is us at !?! had a war with TO. I was originally a TIME Baron but i was against the merge so when the merge took place i left my top 40 account and acquired a small 70k account in !?! a drop from grace from the account i had in its millions. After taking down TO they all merged into Hotnub ( well they were supposed to ) sadly Aetost accepted a number of them.. Does not matter as it is all history!

I remember it something like this... A little diff been a long time maybe I wrong...

If I remember correctly you left after an argument me and you had because you never liked the fact you weren't promoted to duke and I was not because of the merge.... Water under the bridge now!

!?! never beat TO by war they took the easy option and took the top few members of the tribe as they wasn't happy because they thought they were entitled to all the inactives in the tribe while they sat back and took no part in the war, when leadership of TO put their foot down and said no they got upset and jumped ship to the enemy. Tribe morale fell, the rest of us went to hotnub. Hotnub got disbanded, aetost took in most of them with some going to G.Khan. I deleted my account at this point.

That is how I remember it anyhow. I had some good times in W35!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember it something like this... A little diff been a long time maybe I wrong...

If I remember correctly you left after an argument me and you had because you never liked the fact you weren't promoted to duke and I was not because of the merge.... Water under the bridge now!

!?! never beat TO by war they took the easy option and took the top few members of the tribe as they wasn't happy because they thought they were entitled to all the inactives in the tribe while they sat back and took no part in the war, when leadership of TO put their foot down and said no they got upset and jumped ship to the enemy. Tribe morale fell, the rest of us went to hotnub. Hotnub got disbanded, aetost took in most of them with some going to G.Khan. I deleted my account at this point.

That is how I remember it anyhow. I had some good times in W35!

This. ^