Hello guys!

• Thread starter DeletedUser18695
  • Start date

DeletedUser18695

#280 Round 267Start: Sunday, 05/04/09 11:00
End: Saturday, 18/04/09 13:00
Description: Warning: Tribes are fixed and random, when you join the world you will be automatically placed into a tribe. You can not attack your tribemates or support outside your tribe! Other Settings: No archers, One Packet Nobles, Minimum 8 hours sleep period, Bonus villages, barbs grow to 3k.
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory:
Speed: 50
Unit speed: .8
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Building queue: Yes

I know this may seem a little random but im trying to advertise this round as its new and will be fun.

Start time and setting are there, if anyone wants to play please feel free to join the round! :D

I posted this in every world so I posted here aswell -.-. No noobs please :p

DeletedUser18695

LOL Bicky, I am a nice person.

-.-

Daz just play :p.

DeletedUser18695

My co poster got infracted LOL.

In away were boosting TW econamy, more people will buy prem but they are infracting us :( LOL.

DeletedUser

LOL :p

i might just be able to afford to join it. But then again, i know if i do, and if i am anywhere near you. You will target me. lols :p

Faetzy

My co poster got infracted LOL.

In away were boosting TW econamy, more people will buy prem but they are infracting us :( LOL.

And not just on one occassion :mad: lol

Anyway you should come to the round, it'll be fun.

DeletedUser

You have found haven at last then.. for we as usual have no mod in the W5 forums :p

DeletedUser18695

Irony, over 500 players are playing speed thats alot of players for a long time, I got infracted when im helping TW make money, how interesting -.-.