Hello Hello! I've Arrived!

dawnrising27

Hello Forum Goers! i am Dawnrising27 but i rather be called Dawny.

I am here to be your new mod, i do expect you all to play nice and follow the rules in my forums! You play nice, i play nice and we all will win! I welcome all messages if you have any concerns or questions just pm me <= that button all the way over there yep the one under my avatar! I look forward to reading your respectful topics and debates!

Thanks guys,
Dawny

DeletedUser

Omg! Dawn you're a mod!

This is an extremely quiet forum by the way. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser35787

Welcome dawny :) not much happens here. Probably a bit of moaning about you killing the forums if you do ANYTHING to moderate, but other than that we are quite easy :p

DeletedUser

Welcome dawny :) not much happens here. Probably a bit of moaning about you killing the forums if you do ANYTHING to moderate, but other than that we are quite easy :p

speak for yourself i do have some standards :icon_razz:

Yeah just don't edit anything or delete posts and everything will be fine :) these forums come to life once a week at the most and we treasure even the noobiest and most pointless post here kinda like this one im writing :)

DeletedUser

true true i am a nooob :icon_eek:

why you always so mean warham ?

DeletedUser

There's a button under your avatar?

Hmm. Never noticed it. Guess I couldn't drag my eyes away from such an AMAZING silhouette...rawrrrr

Welcome to the fun times that is w26 PnP :D

DeletedUser

Hello new moderator lady.

You'll find this will go a lot easier if you just jump in here and spam with everyone. Hell, with our forum presence you could easily be the world 26 leader in forum posts. Think of the glory.

Don't be the like the other guys and show up once a month and delete everything and drop hammers. Be one of the good guys (gals).

This is us when the mods stop by:

6357-eia-trend-watcher-we-don-t-know-how-much-money-goes-to-dirty-energy.jpg

This is how we'd like you to make things:

birthday_party1.jpg

As you can see I'm not asking for much here. We're not pretty, or rich, or famous. Our party sucks. But dammit we want to party down nerd style. I'm the pretty one in that pic.

Thanks for reading. And think of the glory.

Glooooorrryyyy!

dawnrising27

I love to get active with my forums and have fun with the players, i don't really like having to be mean. Don't take it as a weakness though i still have to do my job as well.

DeletedUser

Does "getting active" include long moonlit walks on the beach? ;D

DeletedUser

I'll highjack this thread and happen to mention that I will be the new elder mod for w26. Just so you are all aware. Cheers.

dawnrising27

Hijacker! Now you all better watch out Killa is a BEAST :O ;)

Nice to have you here babe!

DeletedUser

Hello Forum Goers! i am Dawnrising27 but i rather be called Dawny.

I am here to be your new mod, i do expect you all to play nice and follow the rules in my forums! You play nice, i play nice and we all will win! I welcome all messages if you have any concerns or questions just pm me <= that button all the way over there yep the one under my avatar! I look forward to reading your respectful topics and debates!

Thanks guys,
Dawny

Oh my God.

Go away just how many. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser35787

You guys go through mods faster than I go through nappies!