Hello hello

DeletedUser

Well well. Isn't W4 in a pickle? It looks like I missed a lot!

Just popping in to say hello to all the oldies, and see how everyone is doing. JG dissapearing? Never would have imagined it. Glad to see AF is still kicking up a stir though!

Hope you're all well...

Nimiza

greenmonsta

oooh its that guy!! Nice to see you :D you should take over a spare account and join us again :)

Muffassa

Hello Nimiza, long time no hear from. Hope all is well with you.

W4 has changed a lot since oyou were last here.

greenmonsta

LOL Rimbo, a desperation plea?

Yes of course. We are desperate for people to take over our hundreds of dead account, someone please help us!!

That being said, How comes we are winning against 3 tribes if we have so many inactives?

I guess we are just the better tribe :)

DeletedUser13107

Care to post some stats that ONLY include AF and LIFE???? :icon_rolleyes: I know it's been asked else where,but this is basically the same statement. :icon_wink:

DDK

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes of course. We are desperate for people to take over our hundreds of dead account, someone please help us!!

That being said, How comes we are winning against 3 tribes if we have so many inactives?

I guess we are just the better tribe :)

You're not "winning" you're consuming the left overs of -JG - (Make sure you thanks LIFE) Which are now barbarian villages and inactive accounts which were transferred not only to AF, but also to TBP. Don't think that we don't know whats really going on you wanna be Slymonsta.

DeletedUser13107

Do you mean these ? (THANKS SPARKY)

I would not call that much of a war as of last week.

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE LIFE 2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AF AF|G AF|M
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,981
Side 2: 0
Difference: 64,981

If you check Sparky's post I think you will find that the action is between AF and TBP. Nice though the way you included Life into that. When separated it clearly shows the true facts.

DDK
DDK

DeletedUser18772

But then again, looking back to the stats. It looks like LIFE is more concerned with eating inactives atm. . . Considering the location of both AF, TBP and LIFE, if I was in AF I would be concentrating on the battle with TBP as well. Its not like LIFE is really going hard core into AF - so why should they bother with you atm. :D

greenmonsta

No, I meant the total stats of AF v TBP, LIFE and K-W. The 'conquers against opposite side' shows stats that don't include in-tribe and barb noblings.
The fact is, even if some of the players we are attacking are currently inactive, it's only because they quit as soon as they saw incoming attacks from us. This proves that they wouldn't have been able to put up a fight even if they WERE active. either way we just kill their trops and take their villages.

DeletedUser

The fact is, even if some of the players we are attacking are currently inactive, it's only because they quit as soon as they saw incoming attacks from us. This proves that they wouldn't have been able to put up a fight even if they WERE active. either way we just kill their trops and take their villages.

You got evidence to back up your interpretation? Maybe cite some twstats activity graphs where the players' activity dropped off and show where AF started offensives against them to demonstrate your claims.

I bet you'll find 1 or 2 that fit your description, but the rest are probably all flatlined dead or else not doing too bad fighting against you guys.

DeletedUser13107

It just seemed to me that it was meant to look like AF was getting the best of Life. That was my interpratation as it is clearly not the case.If I asummed wrong then I apologize. Life is doing what Life needs to be doing at the moment. Everything is about timing. ONLY time will tell.:icon_smile:

DDK

greenmonsta

Nope, AF aren't even thinking about LIFE at the moment. I believe you are only hitting isolated and inactive players at the moment. TBP are our main focus. Even X-W is recieving little attention from us, but they are far away from us :p

greenmonsta

You got evidence to back up your interpretation? Maybe cite some twstats activity graphs where the players' activity dropped off and show where AF started offensives against them to demonstrate your claims.

I bet you'll find 1 or 2 that fit your description, but the rest are probably all flatlined dead or else not doing too bad fighting against you guys.

I probably could but I honestly don't have the time to trawl through our forums to find out whos attacking who and how well they are doing, and then hunt down these players through TWstats.

Though I doubt I would actually post that info on the forums anyway, as TBP would see who they need to support and who doesn't really need it.

DeletedUser

I thought you were a duke in AF? Shouldn't you have a general idea of who your members have been pecking at? I doubt your forums are active enough for you to have missed out on the general feel for who your members have encouraged to quit the game.

DeletedUser

Rimbo... You already knew that those players were inactive or transferred dead accounts.
I swear, you are such a brat! lol@you trying to play that off.

greenmonsta

I thought you were a duke in AF? Shouldn't you have a general idea of who your members have been pecking at? I doubt your forums are active enough for you to have missed out on the general feel for who your members have encouraged to quit the game.

Yes I am and yes I probably should, but I've been very busy lately with RL stuff. Haven't had the time to go through and check who each of our players are attacking as that would take a good few hours.:lol:

Rimbo... You already knew that those players were inactive or transferred dead accounts.
I swear, you are such a brat! lol@you trying to play that off.

Yes we know a few are inactive, but they only went inactive because they are either some of parhams accounts (not too many of those in AF territory), or they packed it in when AF started attacking. Since you guys get to claim you beat JG because some of them quit when the LIFE war started, I think we get to claim the same thing. We are beating TBP because some members quit when the war started.

DeletedUser

See... and that's what happens when you take in dead accounts, or fools gold.

DeletedUser13107

It really would be interesting to see what those stats would look like if LIFE decided to attack along with TBP. Somehow I don't think those stats would look the same if AF were actually fighting all the tribes listed. I said that during the JG TBP LIFE wars too did I not?

DDK