Hello hello

DeletedUser

Nice to see you're still knocking about Greenmonsta and Muffassa.

Also nice to see people still like mouthing off to each other rather than fighting!

W4 hasn't changed as much as I thought hahahah

DeletedUser65838

Nice to see you're still knocking about Greenmonsta and Muffassa.

Also nice to see people still like mouthing off to each other rather than fighting!

W4 hasn't changed as much as I thought hahahah

I am Blujay, hear me chirp!

DeletedUser

Oh geeze my mistake, I'm afraid that Greenmonsta might have taken that as a coincidental compliment, when it was meant to be literal.

There are heathens, there are monsters, and then there are hedonistic monsters.
There are no slymonsters... just 'wanna be's'.
but you are most certainly not any of those.
You're just Sly ...no monster.

DeletedUser

Who's a "twit" tadpole? ('Monsterpole'... you wish.)

By the way... Hello Nimiza; it's great to have your support, W-4 thanks you.

DeletedUser

Where did you see me? Did you say "Hello"?

:icon_biggrin:

I was going to say something similar to that ... where in the world was jinzee spotted :icon_redface:

move over zona ... the sly man is moving in :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13107

Where did you see me? Did you say "Hello"?

I saw you last weekend on BEALE STREET during the snow storm. You were sitting at the back booth of ALFRED's with Elvis and Rufus Thomas. You hurt my cruddy wittle feelins also! :icon_sad: Just because you were with two celebrities you would not even acknowledge me. See if I ever milk your mini-moos again.:icon_biggrin:

DDK (runs to my golden throne to pout)

DeletedUser13107

May would be a great time, Sly. "NAWLINS" may have Mardi Gras,but Memphis has "MEMPHIS in MAY"! Mardi Gras is basically only a week long where as MIM is a month long PARRRRRTY! Not really sure yet who will be playing the "BEALE STREET MUSICFEST".

LADY KELS/ for DDK

DeletedUser

May would be a great time, Sly. "NAWLINS" may have Mardi Gras,but Memphis has "MEMPHIS in MAY"! Mardi Gras is basically only a week long where as MIM is a month long PARRRRRTY! Not really sure yet who will be playing the "BEALE STREET MUSICFEST".

LADY KELS/ for DDK

sorry ... mardi gras in nawlins is 2 weeks long with multiple parades/floats etc happening each of those days.

let alone the month long actual gras -- with parades and floats happening from the start throughout the time in outer regions of nola.

then there is jazz fest in may ... can't miss that. And essence fest in july ... and voodoo fest in october :)

DeletedUser

Who are you guys kidding?...
Mardi Gras is all year long in New Orleans :icon_razz:
You might be able to spot me there; hob knobbing (DDK, get your mind out of the gutter), or playing at the cajun cabin (I'm the one on the table) with my celebrity elite :icon_biggrin:
Ya'll come on down and see me any time, seeing as I don't mind adding a few more to my entourage; Ones posse can never be too big :icon_cool:

DeletedUser13107

Who are you guys kidding?...
(DDK, get your mind out of the gutter), or playing at the cajun cabin (I'm the one on the table)

That is where my mind is conditioned to stay! :icon_redface: Dang sweetie, if you are doing"table dances" I know I will have to visit "Nawlins" soon. :icon_biggrin: One thing is for sure though, it will NOT be on a cycle unless Kelsey is with me. I did that once and going across that bridge was freaky!!

DDK

DeletedUser

Dancing? I'm playing the wash board and spoons.

You mean the skinny 40 mile long bridge that lays over the alligator filled swampland river bayou of Louisiana? Try driving 52 feet of big truck and trailer over that dang thing.

Truckers should write a song entitled white knuckle love affair, because they seem to love it, and once was enough for me!
I don't even think I breathed the entire time across.

DeletedUser

Moved this to general since it wasn't really about anything specific and was starting to go off topic.

DeletedUser5813

:icon_biggrin:
where in the world was jinzee spotted :icon_redface:

move over zona ... the sly man is moving in :icon_wink:

Last time I saw Jinzee she was still in the SouthEast taking out the JG trash.

Good to see my old tribe fighting well and taking out the garbage.

Good to see you again Nim.

Last edited: